Falcons to win the NFC-South?

Ruminator

Reaction score
Huge loss for Saints today. Starting to look like they actually miss the playoffs this year.

I didn't run the scenarios but it looks to be possible for all NFC-S teams to be below .500 and all NFC-W teams to be above .500 at the conclusion of the season. Crazy.

ctrcat

Reaction score
A castration is currently taking place in the Big Easy. The Falcons still have @GB, PIT, @NO, and CAR.

raisethe3

Reaction score
I hope Atlanta beats GB. Their playoff stake is on the line.

rjdriver

Reaction score
The Rams would ben12-4 in that division instead of dead last in ours

OP
OP
Ruminator

Ruminator

Reaction score
rjdriver":g5zr9alc said:

Perhaps.

Looking ahead to the 2015 season, I think the Rams will be this year's Cardinals, threatening the Hawks to win the NFC-W, and I think playing the Rams will feel the same way it used to feel playing against the 49ers. They will become our number one divisional rival for at least a couple years.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Atlanta has the toughest remaining scheduled in that division, followed by New Orleans, and then Carolina.

I could see a 7-8-1 Carolina winning it over a 7-9 New Orleans.

ctrcat

Reaction score
hawknation2014":3fc9y6ou said:
Atlanta has the toughest remaining scheduled in that division, followed by New Orleans, and then Carolina.

I could see a 7-8-1 Carolina winning it over a 7-9 New Orleans.

Although Hardy appears done (for reasons a sane mind can't comprehend), Frank Alexander should be back next week and provide an additional boost for the Panthers.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Ruminator":p99o4cmu said:
rjdriver":p99o4cmu said:

Perhaps.

Looking ahead to the 2015 season, I think the Rams will be this year's Cardinals, threatening the Hawks to win the NFC-W, and I think playing the Rams will feel the same way it used to feel playing against the 49ers. They will become our number one divisional rival for at least a couple years.

People have been claiming the Ram's to be legit playoff contenders three seasons in a row, and for three seasons in a row they've disappointed. I'll believe the Rams are a threat to the division when I see it. Hell, who is even going to be quarterbacking for them next season?

ctrcat

Reaction score
Trrrroy":2eixs1g8 said:
Ruminator":2eixs1g8 said:
rjdriver":2eixs1g8 said:

Perhaps.

People have been claiming the Ram's to be legit playoff contenders three seasons in a row, and for three seasons in a row they've disappointed. I'll believe the Rams are a threat to the division when I see it. Hell, who is even going to be quarterbacking for them next season?

Exactly. Without a franchise QB, they'll never get over the hump. This was supposed to be a lose to get a QB year for them, which teams often need. Without, it's wash, rinse, repeat into mediocrity.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Trrrroy":o0xr99tz said:
Ruminator":o0xr99tz said:
rjdriver":o0xr99tz said:

Perhaps.

Probably Bradford but after next year is the real question.