FAO 49ers fans

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I have been waiting, dammit.

Hey, at least they have Gabbert waiting for when they dump Kaepernick.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
They're dead. We'll just be shoveling dirt on their grave next week.

But I am hoping Hardouche lasts one more week. Don't need no rallying around an interim HC.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Jim was no doubt delighted to see his 2015 quarterback put on a masterclass today.

pehawk

Reaction score
Where's the Goth Girl at? Marvin49, come defend your boys honor. Tell me again how York's a good owner and Kap's good.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hey lvnginhwktwn: I still can't smell any fear from anywhere except Santa Clara and Whiner fans. How about you "big brother"? Where do you smell the fear coming from?

Largent80

Reaction score
pehawk":qrqooyj7 said:
Where's the Goth Girl at? Marvin49, come defend your boys honor. Tell me again how York's a good owner and Kap's good.

Him and Popeye had a rough night.

UzOQX4D

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ibz93zj said:
Hey lvnginhwktwn: I still can't smell any fear from anywhere except Santa Clara and Whiner fans. How about you "big brother"? Where do you smell the fear coming from?

Dude seriously, unlike most of you my team not making it this year is not the end of the world. Trust me I've seen worse years, you can talk all the smack you want but at the end of the day, it's just football not life or death.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2wllokeh said:
hawksfansinceday1":2wllokeh said:

Dude seriously, unlike most of you my team not making it this year is not the end of the world. Trust me I've seen worse years, you can talk all the smack you want but at the end of the day, it's just football not life or death.

Falling back on the "its just a game" and "its not life or death" defense. :white_flag:

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
When all else fails, state that there are more important things in life.

It's a good job that's true -- San Fran fans are going to need something to fill a weekend by the end of the month.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":qi66ldbl said:
pehawk":qi66ldbl said:

UzOQX4D
Speaking of the toxic twins I've noticed the FREQUENCY of their posts has dropped off quite a bit lately. I'm sure they are "very busy with the holidays and all" but I find it quite ironic that this coincides with their team circling the drain. Must not be as fun to post here anymore when your team's window is slamming shut. 8)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":gd5svw5u said:
lvnginhwktwn":gd5svw5u said:
hawksfansinceday1":gd5svw5u said:

Falling back on the "its just a game" and "its not life or death" defense. :white_flag:
And best of all, it was his lame-assed attempt at smack in the first place and I'm just tossing it back at him. Frisco fans make it too easy sometimes.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7fl1ry8v said:
Largent80":7fl1ry8v said:
pehawk":7fl1ry8v said:

UzOQX4D
Speaking of the toxic twins I've noticed the FREQUENCY of their posts has dropped off quite a bit lately. I'm sure they are "very busy with the holidays and all" but I find it quite ironic that this coincides with their team circling the drain. Must not be as fun to post here anymore when your team's window is slamming shut. 8)

Go easy, it's not like anyone told them the window was slamming shut.

Oh wait.