The cowboys "elite" oline

titan3131

Reaction score
No matter how you feel about the "PI" call read this.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015 ... offs-24-20

I dont believe that their oline is elite, I watched all the romo highlights and the line has one rusher held every god damn play.

all of this is hype train some mediots are throwing around. If nothing changes Im worried about playing the boys. Irvin and bennett are already held on a play by play basis. and if the boys are in the NFCCG it gives me nightmares the uncalled penalties that will occur.

SMH

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
titan3131":1oexvbpm said:
No matter how you feel about the "PI" call read

I dont believe that their oline is elite, I watched all the romo highlights and the line has one rusher held every god damn play.

all of this is hype train some mediots are throwing around. If nothing changes Im worried about playing the boys. Irvin and bennett are already held on a play by play basis. and if the boys are in the NFCCG it gives me nightmares the uncalled penalties that will occur.

SMH
Great article with picture/video proof to back up their points.

Been saying it all year, they are good but nowhere near elite. The refs swallow their whistles when the Cowsquirts have the ball. Yesterday's game they were getting away with murder and I know at least 3 of their TD's there were blatantly obvious holds that the WWE, errrr I mean NFL officials were "distracted"'and didn't see.

The NFL is a joke.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
titan3131":30q3jwcr said:
No matter how you feel about the "PI" call read this.

SMH
Holding every play makes any OL elite. Poor referees won't know which way to make their bogus calls in the Green Bay/Dallas game. It's their own damned fault that they hoisted themselves on their own petard on this one.

kearly

Reaction score
The Cowboys OL got worked, but Detroit only got to Romo when they blitzed very aggressively. When they rushed four, Romo had all day.

Dallas' run blocking is legit, but Detroit did a good job to prevent Murray from taking over the game.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I'm just happy they ultimately knocked out one of the better defensive fronts in the league. Between Dallas and Green Bay, we should be able to run on either of them in the NFC Championship. Our road to the Super Bowl just got a lot easier.

Latest posts