Watching the game...ugh

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Hmmm, brady having trouble getting a grip on the football...wonder why.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jimmy G, looking like crap so far, threw a pick, hanging on to the ball too long, and under throwing recievers.
Cheatriots might be in for a "reality check" this year, especially if Shady misses the first 4 games.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":2skovdqg said:
report that brady and wifey on the rocks as well might make tommy boys season even worse...maybe something to do with batmans nanny??

chris98251

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1kv9n3cu said:
oregonhawkfan":1kv9n3cu said:
report that brady and wifey on the rocks as well might make tommy boys season even worse...maybe something to do with batmans nanny??

Probably said if you will cheat in Football you would Cheat on me, and I wear the pants in this family, your career is done, I'm taking my cash and half of yours and going to Sweden.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2cus1dm2 said:
Cyrus12":2cus1dm2 said:
oregonhawkfan":2cus1dm2 said:

Probably said if you will cheat in Football you would Cheat on me, and I wear the pants in this family, your career is done, I'm taking my cash and half of yours and going to Sweden.
Wouldn't that be a pisser! 8)

HansGruber

Reaction score
Cyrus12":4s1g0ss4 said:
oregonhawkfan":4s1g0ss4 said:
Are you kidding???

Make any man a bachelor and you will see him perform better at everything than he ever has. Nothing makes you better at life than being eligible.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Cyrus12":29viiosj said:
oregonhawkfan":29viiosj said:

I read a report that had the three of them flying to Vegas on a charter and what happend that weekend led to Batman's separation.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3b0m2toh said:
Jimmy G, looking like crap so far, threw a pick, hanging on to the ball too long, and under throwing recievers.
Cheatriots might be in for a "reality check" this year, especially if Shady misses the first 4 games.

One of my buddy's is a Pats fan, and he like every other delusional Pats fan thinks that Belicheat is just gonna keep cranking out HOF QB's after Brady's gone................so it's gonna be hilarious when Jimmy Crapalo takes over and they stink.

hawk45

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1ng49rqi said:
Sports Hernia":1ng49rqi said:

One of my buddy's is a Pats fan, and he like every other delusional Pats fan thinks that Belicheat is just gonna keep cranking out HOF QB's after Brady's gone................so it's gonna be hilarious when Jimmy Crapalo takes over and they stink.

What the...because Cassell and that other tall dufus they drafted from Arkansas went to other teams and lit it up? Holy crackpipe. You can't be serious that a majority of them think that. They'd get along with Tical great I guess.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm watching the Rams@Raiders game and Fisher looks like he's two decades older than when the Rams first hired him.

Well, and a ton of other comments.

HansGruber

Reaction score
RedAlice":2uj6jcb3 said:
I'm watching the Rams@Raiders game and Fisher looks like he's two decades older than when the Rams first hired him.

Well, and a ton of other comments.
You can only get ass pummeled so long before it takes its toll.

ringless

Reaction score
Alice,

How did you feel about the first stringers that played. I just watched the Hawks first two series on offense on game pass and that o-line very well may be the downfall of the Seahawks this season.

As a Cardinals fan I have seen the damage a horrible o-line can do to the possibility of a great season.

RedAlice

Reaction score
ringless":25qfxs3h said:
Alice,

How did you feel about the first stringers that played. I just watched the Hawks first two series on offense on game pass and that o-line very well may be the downfall of the Seahawks this season.

As a Cardinals fan I have seen the damage a horrible o-line can do to the possibility of a great season.

Well, first a massive cheers and yay and everything else to my guy who figured out how to watch this Stupid game as it was not broadcast locally in San Diego.

It was a very happy lovely thing until I started watching the game.

Him: You really don't seem as happy as you were when I got the game to play on your TV

Me: Be quiet

Him: The Rams are playing

Me: Be quiet

I'm only half kidding. Raiders look great. Best first stringers were Carr, Amari and Kalil. And the fat Raider dude w the Sack.

Our Oline has serious issues. Heading to camp for Monday and Tuesday, so will give more actual opinions after that.

Laloosh

Reaction score
ringless":2f8ceywp said:
Alice,

That avatar, Ringless. :thfight7:

Larry did his best not to injure anyone on that play.

ringless

Reaction score
Laloosh":3u8y59e2 said:
ringless":3u8y59e2 said:
Alice,

That avatar, Ringless. :thfight7:

Larry did his best not to injure anyone on that play.

Yea he tried to pull up at the end. I know Sherman spoke about it after the game and they shook hands after the play. Fitz really could have done some damage. Good to see the mutual respect between two great competitors after that play and the game.

And Alice I am looking forward to it. I know. Sometimes pile on About fisher but it's only because I think the team is capable of more wins under different leadership. That defensive lines 2nd stringers could be starters on other teams. Interested to see the pressure they can generate.

Foles, I'm not hard on at all. I think people underestimate the guy. But either way I guess we will know this year. I think St Louis will of course be an even tougher out this year and will be rooting for you guys week 1.