Watching the game...ugh

Rex

Reaction score
Rams deliberately showed nothing especially on defense, as to be expected in first preseason game. The D line is fine in the 2nd year of GW's system. No worries there. Only possible issues are Saffold's status and the apparent? mess at center. Fisher will not tip his hand in preseason when the season opener is against Seattle in St. Louis.

ringless

Reaction score
It really is hard to gather much useful information from pre-season. Especially when teams are playing so vanilla and its more about individual matchups.

I am however very excited to watch the Rams D-line feast on that Seahawks O-line. I just hope it will be enough

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":6c2bbffa said:
Rams deliberately showed nothing especially on defense, as to be expected in first preseason game. The D line is fine in the 2nd year of GW's system. No worries there. Only possible issues are Saffold's status and the apparent? mess at center. Fisher will not tip his hand in preseason when the season opener is against Seattle in St. Louis.

Agree w you re Fisher and preseason. Very worried about Center and Oline in general.

Well. I think the last time we were undefeated in preseason we went 2-14.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":1aej1nkh said:
It is being reported that Gaines is out for the season. That sucks.

I wrote earlier I thought preseason is worthless. Loss of Gaines proves it. :pukeface:

Latest posts