People even watching the game?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
"Waldron does run, run, pass in 2nd half".

He did it once. He has had them pass 9 of 12 playcalls. Glad ppl are watching and not just a brainless mob. If he does it, then 100% but he hasnt this half like claimed.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Yeah i hate TDs. Let’s see Walker for 2 yds into zero push from the line more.

stack55

Reaction score
This line couldn’t open a hole big enough for a mouse
to run through. Why run it.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Why? Is walkers 1 yd per carry the hill you’re seriously trying to die on?🤡
No, i die on facts and stats. You rely on being a troll or a drunk or just a liar. Nothing matters after the first 12 plays because thats what the argument was about. You obviously just make thingd up.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Nice run call by Waldron there for the pick.
Locks biggest detriment to date is underthrowing imo. It would take several weeks of reps to coach that out of him. He had one day.

Oh let’s run to the thread every time something happens so i can point out the 2 yd run AND holding so now it’s 1st and 18 or whatever.

You’re quite the genius

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
This line couldn’t open a hole big enough for a mouse
to run through. Why run it.
So I'm reading your post and I got to " hole big enough " and my mind went somewhere nasty. Glad theres at least one adult around here

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Locks biggest detriment to date is underthrowing imo. It would take several weeks of reps to coach that out of him. He had one day.

Oh let’s run to the thread every time something happens so i can point out the 2 yd run AND holding so now it’s 1st and 18 or whatever.

You’re quite the genius
Smarter then u. Not a liar like u either. Im done replying cuz u just wanna continue.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Smarter then u. Not a liar like u either. Im done replying cuz u just wanna continue.
I’m a liar because when we abandoned the run we scored a TD, and every run in the past 3-4 series has put us behind the sticks. I guess🤷‍♂️