NE/MIA

ringless

Reaction score
Why is the Patriots stadium so quiet? Something I've wondered occasionally but it doesn't seem to have that atmosphere as some other stadiums.

drdiags

Reaction score
The intro with the children of the region feeling good about life and living large was good. They start them early.

The game is a letdown, I was hoping Campbell would be able to keep his team performing well but right now they are flat, making stupid mistakes and letting the Patriots dictate to them. But it still is in reach if they can stop stumbling over themselves.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
ringless":29xl38lk said:
Why is the Patriots stadium so quiet? Something I've wondered occasionally but it doesn't seem to have that atmosphere as some other stadiums.

The basic expectation is that they will make the Super Bowl every year. Their fans don't really care about the regular season that much, so long as they don't do bad.

Those fans will boo their team heavily if they're "only up by 3" at home going into the half. Some of the older people may remember the sucky Patriots, but their fan base mostly doesn't.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
This is the last real free Thursday night game. All the other ones are on NFL network. What trash to see for the taste in your mouth to want to watch the games on Thursday again. ugh.

Latest posts