Tom Brady

ringless

Reaction score
@FieldYates 3m3 minutes ago
Tom Brady through 7 games: 2,410 yards, 20 TD, 1 INT.

On pace for: 5,509 yards, 46 TD, 2 INT.

As much as I dislike the team I have to give respect to them for this.

mikeak

Reaction score
And that Int hit his receiver in the chest. Should almost count errors in the NFL as well

OP
OP
seahawkfreak

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1wsdj2js said:
Dude is amazing, I don't care how metrosexual he is.

Yeah, so is Roethlisberger. Still would really like to bring some serious redemption on both of them. Maybe Ben can put some nice Isotoners on before MB puts some serious wood on him.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Pretty amazing the opposite directions the hawks and pats have gone after SB49. At this point there can really be no doubt who the greatest coach/team/QB of this generation is. God I wish Pete and the hawks had the drive and killer instinct of the pats. It's glorious. Those fans have no idea how spoiled they are to have that team year in and year out.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2c3hzi8w said:
Dude is amazing, I don't care how metrosexual he is.

No doubt Brady's playing well, but how much of this is just playing some REALLY terrible defenses.

Other than the Jets, who did make him look mortal for three quarters, the Patriots have played literally not one good defense..........and unfortunately still won't until they go to Denver in a couple weeks.

As much as everyone's peeing all over NE right now, IMO it's just as much the state of how horrible defenses are in the NFL right now, which is making Brady look like he's playing high school teams.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's the best. HAs a knee brace too.

My knees hurt like hell when i play softball, so I put on neoprene knee braces and voila! No pain. So maybe he's starting to hurt as he ages. Wouldn't be a surprise.

I can't figure out how he's playing so well though, is he taking PEDs? Or was he so upset about getting caught deflating balls that he has worked his ass of and said "I'm going to prove that I can defy age and play better than ever?"

Legit, or no?

Honestly, I respect how he's been so good for so long, but I don't trust him, his coach, or Robert Kraft. They're all morally corrupt. I think in the long run, everyone will respect what they've done, but they will never achieve "Legit" status.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ivotuk":1u07b4ps said:
He's the best. HAs a knee brace too.

My knees hurt like hell when i play softball, so I put on neoprene knee braces and voila! No pain. So maybe he's starting to hurt as he ages. Wouldn't be a surprise.

I can't figure out how he's playing so well though, is he taking PEDs? Or was he so upset about getting caught deflating balls that he has worked his ass of and said "I'm going to prove that I can defy age and play better than ever?"

Legit, or no?

Honestly, I respect how he's been so good for so long, but I don't trust him, his coach, or Robert Kraft. They're all morally corrupt. I think in the long run, everyone will respect what they've done, but they will never achieve "Legit" status.

I think Kraft and Goodell have a deal worked out where none of the Pats players get tested for PEDs.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Well, the Bills were hyped up pretty hardcore on D until he eviscerated them. Jets are a good defense with a lot of talent and he schooled them soley on his arm. Pitt is 7th in PPG. Miami was playing real well until last night. All those teams (except probably the Steelers) have a lot of talent on that side of the ball. Brady breaks peoples wills with his glorious aura. Were you impressed when Peyton Manning had that big year when he legitimately played no one?

PackerNation

Reaction score
ringless":2w5gww6w said:
@FieldYates 3m3 minutes ago
Tom Brady through 7 games: 2,410 yards, 20 TD, 1 INT.

On pace for: 5,509 yards, 46 TD, 2 INT.

As much as I dislike the team I have to give respect to them for this.

Agree. ^^

He keeps it up and he'll be the easy selection for MVP. Patriots look like they are gunning hard for a repeat Championship.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Great skills, total respect for how clinical the offense is, but completely lost me.with spygate and deflategate. I hope we had a a true WR1 like AJ, Dez or someone who can stretch the field. Pete doesnt believe in passing games or they don't have the money to invest in offense as much as defense.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Belicheck wears a wire when hovering around the other team before the game.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
No respect at all, from me,

His entire career -- all of it -- is wholly dependant on various forms of low-grade cheating. It's the Patriot way. He and his coach have created a situation where there is no way to evaluate the one of yhe league's most visible players. How do you separate what's real and what's a result of other teams not being allowed to use their communications equipment (for example)?

That's just it. You can't. Perhaps if the team had played they same game as the other 31, we'd have realized a long time ago that Brady's just Matt Hasselbeck with fewer scruples and a dreamy chin dimple.

We'll never actually know.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":1jroofs8 said:
No respect at all, from me,

His entire career -- all of it -- is wholly dependant on various forms of low-grade cheating. It's the Patriot way. He and his coach have created a situation where there is no way to evaluate the one of yhe league's most visible players. How do you separate what's real and what's a result of other teams not being allowed to use their communications equipment (for example)?

That's just it. You can't. Perhaps if the team had played they same game as the other 31, we'd have realized a long time ago that Brady's just Matt Hasselbeck with fewer scruples and a dreamy chin dimple.

We'll never actually know.

Since halftime of AFC Title Game, with NFL watching PSI levels, Tom Brady stats in 8.5 games: 67.4 completion percentage, 2,859 yards (336 yds per game), 26 TDs (3 per game), 3 picks.

Don't these stats suggest that maybe, just maybe, the Wells report was wrong (as many have argued and proven), and that no deflation ever occurred in Deflate-gate? Now that it's long since over, and you've had time to reflect on it and observe before & after, isn't that actually the most likely explanation, that there was no cheating? Wasn't it kind of preposterous in the first place that a guy like Brady would conspire with low-life ball boys at huge risk to do something that wouldn't even make a difference?

It's OK to change your mind, you were flat out lied to by the league and media, it wasn't your fault. But to perpetuate it in the face of overwhelming evidence the other way would, you know, be your fault.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Don't condescend

He cheated....and obviously it was even dumber in retrospect.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2dqbsvwl said:
Don't condescend

He cheated....and obviously it was even dumber in retrospect.

Right...and your proof is what, exactly? The "Pash/Wells" report, as Judge Berman calls it? Or was it the deflator text that occurred 8 months before the AFCC game, in the middle of the previous off-season?

You saw where Berman ruled that the league used a "fundamentally unfair" process to prosecute Brady, withholding evidence and witnesses, right? Which they had to do cause they had no case?

The truth is nowhere near your repeated claim, and it's gonna get harder and harder to keep a straight face on this as time goes on.

Latest posts