Kellen Moore in at QB for Dallas vs. Jets

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
First regular season game ever in the NFL. Apparently they've had enough of Cassell. Unfortunately he just threw a pick on his 2nd ever NFL pass. A shame as I would love to see him be decent at least as not only is he from Boise St., but went to high school in Prosser, Washington (about a half hour west of Kennewick).

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Too bad he threw an INT but it's still pretty cool to see him getting snaps. I'm two years older than him and live in the Tri-Cities so I've been following him since he was playing for Prosser in high school. I don't like Dallas but I hope he does well the rest of the game.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Lookin' a bit overwhelmed thus far. Hopefully it gets better in the 2nd half.

Always root for Washington kids, especially those from east of the mountains.

dadof3

Reaction score
I hope he does well, but watching this crap show really highlights how blessed we are at the quarterback position

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It's really too bad that Romo got hurt, because I think this is the best all around team Dallas has had in the Romo era. Their defense is pretty darn good. Jets are in for a dogfight.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":20njhbes said:
Much better on that TD drive right before the half. First NFL passing TD even if it was mostly a Dez run after the catch.

Yep, Dez did the work but at least Kellen was smart enough to get rid of the ball quickly since the blitz was coming.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Not watching the game, because I'm at a debate watch party, but we need Dallas to win this game. If Arizona loses tomorrow, things could become very interesting.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2a88ii7h said:
It's really too bad that Romo got hurt, because I think this is the best all around team Dallas has had in the Romo era. Their defense is pretty darn good. Jets are in for a dogfight.

Though I don't think DeMarco Murray was worth what the Eagles gave him, nor better than LeSean McCoy, Murray is clearly better than the horror show Dallas has thrown out a running back this season. The reason Romo was so effective last year was because teams were keying on Murray and Romo didn't have to try to carry the team by himself. This season, he didn't stand a chance.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Maulbert":oox29wst said:
Hawk-Lock":oox29wst said:

Though I don't think DeMarco Murray was worth what the Eagles gave him, nor better than LeSean McCoy, Murray is clearly better than the horror show Dallas has thrown out a running back this season. The reason Romo was so effective last year was because teams were keying on Murray and Romo didn't have to try to carry the team by himself. This season, he didn't stand a chance.

Good point. But the defense is just so much better this year. When is the last time Dallas actually had some pass rushers?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Oh how I love the cluster the NFC East is. Are the Cowboys eliminated from contention yet? As a pretty strong Cowboys hater, I really don't dislike them any more than any other team in the NFC East and now just think it would be hilarious if they won it.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
HawkGA":qokkbopz said:
Oh how I love the cluster the NFC East is. Are the Cowboys eliminated from contention yet? As a pretty strong Cowboys hater, I really don't dislike them any more than any other team in the NFC East and now just think it would be hilarious if they won it.

Nope, Cowgirls have a 2% chance to win the division.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1ggbsc63 said:
HawkGA":1ggbsc63 said:

So there is a chance......LMAO :lol:

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Lol at the cowboys not putting Romo on IR on the hopes they make the playoffs.

I would like to see the Jets make the playoffs. Good defense, good run game and two really good receivers. They could be dangerous if they make it in.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":13ywjtk2 said:
hawknation2015":13ywjtk2 said:
HawkGA":13ywjtk2 said:

So there is a chance......LMAO :lol:

Giphy

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sorry I dont have the emoticon for Jim Carrey, Mike Carey, Carrie Fisher...there is a chance. LOL