Kellen Moore in at QB for Dallas vs. Jets

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
BTW, if you think Bevel is bad, Jets fans hate their OC Gailey. And I can see why. For whatever reason they keep throwing Steven Ridley out there who I think has something like 25 carries for 25 yards this season. He is a drive killer. And the overall play calling is just poor.

Geologic

Reaction score
Maulbert":2nfm5lr8 said:
JSeahawks":2nfm5lr8 said:
Kellen Moore is Johnny manziel without the doucheyness. Neither if them will ever matter in the league, IMO.

You're just jealous he beat the Ducks twice. That thug LeGarrette Blount showed Oregon's true face in 2009.
During the Sunday Night Football intros, LeGarrette Blount mentions his high school instead of Oregon.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think Kellen Moore is somewhat just like RW. He is a study master and will end up being a coach as much as he puts work in with the ipad or zune or surface or whatever they use. My friends were very happy he is getting to showcase his work today....Finally.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Geologic":3rtfit4e said:
Maulbert":3rtfit4e said:
JSeahawks":3rtfit4e said:
Kellen Moore is Johnny manziel without the doucheyness. Neither if them will ever matter in the league, IMO.

You're just jealous he beat the Ducks twice. That thug LeGarrette Blount showed Oregon's true face in 2009.
During the Sunday Night Football intros, LeGarrette Blount mentions his high school instead of Oregon.

That's because he's more famous for his punching than his running at Oregon.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":24s6gmtu said:
JSeahawks":24s6gmtu said:

It happens.

Great college qb, won't amount to much in the pros. Moore, manziel, tebow. Nothing wrong with it. There's only about 20 (thats probably generous) good nfl's qbs in the world at a time.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Moore has been in the position before in the college level.....needs to do it now in the next level.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Moore threw 3 picks, to be honest he easily could have thrown 4 or 5.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":37pjqso4 said:
Moore threw 3 picks, to be honest he easily could have thrown 4 or 5.

True...but he was not trying hard enuph.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :stirthepot:

Geologic

Reaction score
Great college player but it doesn't seem like he has the tools to play in the next level

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Geologic":15mwhe90 said:
Great college player but it doesn't seem like he has the tools to play in the next level

He definitely does not have the tools. He has RW's height, but doesn't have his speed or athleticism. And then on top of that he has very little arm strength. And based on what I saw today, he can't read defenses.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I would say they probably need to let him play a couple games to see what he can do. Start next week just to see what happens. He has not played in games in the league at all until today. I dont count preseason as games too. Give pan a chance.....

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Forget it, the Cowgirls are even more dead to me now. No pun intended.

If Arizona loses tomorrow night, Pittsburgh beating Denver, SF upsetting Cincinnati, and Detroit beating New Orleans on Monday night just became even more critical.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Maulbert":3h860c6t said:
JSeahawks":3h860c6t said:

I still maintain that dude deserved to get snuffed.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
The good news, at least, is that Dallas's playoff hopes are OVER.
Jerry-Jones-Getty-Images.png

:thirishdrinkers:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":3ilrqyhm said:
Maulbert":3ilrqyhm said:
JSeahawks":3ilrqyhm said:

I still maintain that dude deserved to get snuffed.

100%.