NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round Discussion

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Now we are onto the divisional round of the playoffs. We have weeded out the teams that didn't belong (Texans, Skins, Bengals). Now these remaining 8 teams are all playoff worthy, and I think each came make a decent argument for not only making the SB, but winning it too.

Broncos are favored by 6.5 against the Steelers. Obviously this game will depend a lot on the health of Big Ben, Antonio Brown and DeAngelo Williams. Good chance we see the typical bad Peyton Manning we all know from previous playoff games.

Pats are favored by 5 over the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs have a good shot at pulling an upset but will be hard to replace Maclin, who I expect to miss the game with a high a ankle sprain.

Arizona is favored by 7 over the Packers. This game is a bit reminiscent of our rematch with the Vikings as the Packers got demolished just a couple weeks ago against the Cards. I'd expect a closer game but I'm still not sold on the Pack. They just happened to play a really bad Washington defense in the first round.

No need to discuss our game here, but for what it's worth we are a 2.5/3 point underdog against the Panthers.