Teddy Bridgewater

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Looks like he was hurt in some non contact injury. Vikings practice cancelled. Hope he's ojay, sounds serious.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Damn. Wonder what he could have done. I have heard that ACLs don't really hurt but from the sounds of that, he was in a lot of pain. I recall reading that the patella tendon injury Graham had is quite painful. Hope that wasn't it. And that about exhausts my "medical" *knowledge*.

OP
OP
G

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
If it is an acl it probs gifts the packers the division. I hate the packers

uncle fester

Reaction score
Doesn't sound good from the initial reports. Shame if it is bad, they have a good team.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I hope he's okay, kid has a bright future ahead. Non-contact is never good. We should hear something soon.

kearly

Reaction score
It was a knee injury of some kind. Bridgewater was taken off the field by ambulance.

I don't think there's all that big a step down from Bridgewater to Hill honestly. But that said this news still sucks. It's one fewer bump in the road for Arizona, Green Bay and Carolina. Arizona has the Devil's luck with their schedule this year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Poison pill.

Too soon?

Sorry, bad joke, in all seriousness I hope he's okay. I like the Vikings far more than the Packers.

Erebus

Reaction score
kearly":2zl6e0tf said:
It was a knee injury of some kind. Bridgewater was taken off the field by ambulance.

I don't think there's all that big a step down from Bridgewater to Hill honestly. But that said this news still sucks. It's one fewer bump in the road for Arizona, Green Bay and Carolina. Arizona has the Devil's luck with their schedule this year.

I'm glad I'm not the only one looking at it that way. It's irritating that Arizona keeps getting lucky with opposing QBs.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Maybe they can snag Kaep from the Niners.

He isn't a great QB but he can run like the wind and give GB fits.

Pretty terrifying read option to choose between him and AP as to which you as a LB are going to commit to.

And they do have Diggs and Treadwell, so if he just throws the ball in the vicinity of the WR they are probably going to be complete, the issue being his tendency to throw at 159mph no matter how close to the WR or how undefended or defended they are.

Either way, if I am Minny I am on the phone with the Niners. I actually think he would be more dangerous than Bridgewater on that team.

Erebus

Reaction score
Losing a starting QB for the year is always bad, but this is especially bad for the Vikings franchise. Their defense is in win-now mode, this might be AP's last productive year, and it would have been an important development year for Bridgewater.

ringless

Reaction score
I don't think an MRI will be done until the swelling goes down. But I am sure they already know without the confirmation from one regardless.