Tarvaris Jackson

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Unemployed, where he belongs, relative to the Seahawks, anyways.

Edit: This will get moved...

2_0_6

Reaction score
No Tjack
No Tjack
No Tjack
No Tjack

Cleveland will hopefully sign him to put this to rest once and for all.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
He is the only reliable backup out there that knows the entire playbook.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":rqja3w79 said:
BTW that's Tarvaris Jackson as in; T-a-r-v-a-r-i-s. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the correction. I always called him T-Jack, and nevered bothered to look up his real name. :lol:

sutz

Reaction score
There is an old saying I've heard that "the best loved player on the roster is the backup QB." Apparently, our best loved player isn't even on the roster.

:laugh: :rofl:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Sounds like Pete and John are in communication with him. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him back on the Hawks' roster. If Russ needs to sit, Tarvaris gives us the best chance to win with his instant command of our offense.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I'm not trying to say he's the greatest QB in history or anything, but I'm not sure what he did to piss people off here.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I always liked TJack, but where this team is at and where his skill set is at, I really don't think he would be the best option with this O-line. We need someone with a little scramble ability to create time until' the Oline can get some consistency.

As much as it turns my stomach to say, I think Vick would do better behind this line than TJack.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Me either. That gun incident really bothers me. Piss poor judgement, either with the gun, or the wife. He needs to lose the gun, maybe the woman too.

Either way, Pete and John always look to the future. If we dump Boykin now, we'll never develop a good back up QB. Keep the young man around, he's probably close to T-Jack's skill level but has much better reads, and he's the future.

For all we know, T-Jack may be washed up physically, those damn clipboards are heavy as hell.

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":wafafd90 said:
Me either. That gun incident really bothers me. Piss poor judgement, either with the gun, or the wife. He needs to lose the gun, maybe the woman too.

Either way, Pete and John always look to the future. If we dump Boykin now, we'll never develop a good back up QB. Keep the young man around, he's probably close to T-Jack's skill level but has much better reads, and he's the future.

For all we know, T-Jack may be washed up physically, those damn clipboards are heavy as hell.

Look at it this way, you don't have to go home to either of them so as long as he does his job on the field it's irrelevant.

Having said that we can't panic and just react, Boykin can cover and Wilson is fine.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
He was once a warrior for us. Some of us still remember.