Lions looking good for 1-3

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
They're the anti Seahawks. It's like they're winning so they make adjustments to fix it and play terrible second halves! :pukeface:

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Phew! My bye week crew pulled it out!

One more unbeaten down and in the NFC! :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Wahoo Eagles lost. Only team without 1 loss is the Vikings in the NFC. Seahawks in great position still

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Speaking of the Vikes, did McKinnon get hurt? (fantasy relevant)

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3n2092gq said:

I dont think so? I think they just had Asiata running out the clock on the last drive because Mckinnon was playing on the drive before that.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":117hlou2 said:
Seahwkgal":117hlou2 said:

I dont think so? I think they just had Asiata running out the clock on the last drive because Mckinnon was playing on the drive before that.
OK, thanks. I had him in as a 2nd RB and he didn't do squat since the first half. I was thinking he might've been hurt because I don't have Sunday Ticket. Sucky day for FF so far. Blech.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":38higf5u said:
WilsonMVP":38higf5u said:
Seahwkgal":38higf5u said:

OK, thanks. I had him in as a 2nd RB and he didn't do squat since the first half. I was thinking he might've been hurt because I don't have Sunday Ticket. Sucky day for FF so far. Blech.

Asiata did the goal line work, and looks set to for the future. I picked up Mckinnon too, but will probably drop him now.