Hey Minny fans...welcme to Sam Bradfords world

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
BChawkfan":1g6u65il said:
Bradford sighting in Philly

Did you watch the game at all....Wilson probably would of been taken out of the game with that blocking.

Bradford LITERALLY got hit 19 times....im not making that up...they mentioned it in the broadcast. He also had the ball knocked out of his hand another 4-5 times I would guess

OP
OP
B

BChawkfan

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1r96rxec said:
BChawkfan":1r96rxec said:
Bradford sighting in Philly

Did you watch the game at all....Wilson probably would of been taken out of the game with that blocking.

Bradford LITERALLY got hit 19 times....im not making that up...they mentioned it in the broadcast. He also had the ball knocked out of his hand another 4-5 times I would guess

Saw the game,yup...he didnt look good today.
Philly's D gave him fits

mrt144

Reaction score
Bradford and the offense as a whole had no answers for Philly. Made me happy.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
mrt144":1jnoprns said:

Why does that make you happy? Another team added to the 4 win column makes you happy?

Right now here is the NFC Standings

5 Wins
Vikings
Cowboys

4 Wins
Seahawks
Falcons
Packers
Eagles
Lions
Redskins
Giants
If they win...CARDINALS

Eagles play the Cowboys next week too and if they win I believe they would be on top of the East so the Cowboys would then be the Wildcard

If we somehow lose to the Cards people dont realize how bad of a situation we are in with 2 division losses to the two teams who would challenge us

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1c06w6gn said:
mrt144":1c06w6gn said:

Why does that make you happy? Another team added to the 4 win column makes you happy?

5 Wins
Vikings
Cowboys

4 Wins
Seahawks
Falcons
Packers
Eagles
Lions
Redskins
Giants
If they win...CARDINALS

Eagles play the Cowboys next week too and if they win I believe they would be on top of the East so the Cowboys would then be the Wildcard

If we somehow lose to the Cards people dont realize how bad of a situation we are in with 2 division losses to the two teams who would challenge us

Because we are fighting Minny for homefield advantage?

Why would we want Minnesota to win???

homerun1970

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3ay6s3gq said:
mrt144":3ay6s3gq said:

5 Wins
Vikings
Cowboys

4 Wins
Seahawks
Falcons
Packers
Eagles
Lions
Redskins
Giants
If they win...CARDINALS

Makes me happy as the Seahawks are no longer chasing an undefeated team. Long term playoff seeding it's better the Vikings come to Seattle. If Seattle takes care of business tonight there are three teams at 5-1 and yes the vikes lost in the NFC also.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawkpower":ur8270sy said:
WilsonMVP":ur8270sy said:
mrt144":ur8270sy said:

5 Wins
Vikings
Cowboys

4 Wins
Seahawks
Falcons
Packers
Eagles
Lions
Redskins
Giants
If they win...CARDINALS

At least playing at Minnesota would be inside in a new stadium. As opposed to playing at say Washington, Philly, NY or GB...you really want to go to Lamblow in the winter?

Barakas

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2nkk2h3w said:
Hawkpower":2nkk2h3w said:
WilsonMVP":2nkk2h3w said:
mrt144":2nkk2h3w said:

5 Wins
Vikings
Cowboys

4 Wins
Seahawks
Falcons
Packers
Eagles
Lions
Redskins
Giants
If they win...CARDINALS

You play for the #1 seed. Vikings losing today helped that. No ifs ands or buts.

At least playing at Minnesota would be inside in a new stadium. As opposed to playing at say Washington, Philly, NY or GB...you really want to go to Lamblow in the winter?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2hwtdmx2 said:
Hawkpower":2hwtdmx2 said:
WilsonMVP":2hwtdmx2 said:
mrt144":2hwtdmx2 said:

5 Wins
Vikings
Cowboys

4 Wins
Seahawks
Falcons
Packers
Eagles
Lions
Redskins
Giants
If they win...CARDINALS

I want to stay in Seattle for the playoffs.

As of this morning, Minnesota was a threat to that idea.

Washington, Philly, NY and GB were not.

If and when those teams pose a threat to HFA, I can root accordingly.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
How do they note pose a threat..they all literally have the same number of wins lol.

Falcons btw....can be at 5 wins after today as well so its a good thing we got that win

Next week Cowboys are either going to have 6 wins...or Eagles will be tied with them at 5 wins each

GB plays ATL so either GB will have 5 wins or ATL will have 5 or 6 depending on if they win today

This Cards game might be one of the most important games of the whole year for us. If we lose we are not in a good postion. If we win we are in a pretty good position for the Division at least.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Vikings defense is very good. I'd say 2/3 of the nfl gets blown out if their offense played the way Minny's did. The way they tackle immediately reminds me of our defense and really get after the QB.

That said, I expect to see more games like today if they get behind whatsoever. Their offense has no chance making a big comeback against an average+ defense.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3mjxrd9c said:
How do they note pose a threat..they all literally have the same number of wins lol.

Falcons btw....can be at 5 wins after today as well so its a good thing we got that win

Next week Cowboys are either going to have 6 wins...or Eagles will be tied with them at 5 wins each

GB plays ATL so either GB will have 5 wins or ATL will have 5 or 6 depending on if they win today

This Cards game might be one of the most important games of the whole year for us. If we lose we are not in a good postion. If we win we are in a pretty good position for the Division at least.

Pose a threat, as in, they are currently leading us in the standings.

Since bye weeks have been involved, I think looking at the loss column is more revealing quite honestly.

I'm still not sure why you think a loss tonight means we are in a bad position in the division. You do realize Arizona is 3-3 currently, right?

Having a hard time understanding your thought process to be honest.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":mmv34fmi said:
WilsonMVP":mmv34fmi said:

Pose a threat, as in, they are currently leading us in the standings.

Since bye weeks have been involved, I think looking at the loss column is more revealing quite honestly.

I'm still not sure why you think a loss tonight means we are in a bad position in the division. You do realize Arizona is 3-3 currently, right?

Having a hard time understanding your thought process to be honest.

It's utterly confusing.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Hmmmmnnnn so the best scenario would have been to have Minny go to 6-0?

Ya no thanks. I could care less of who we play in the playoffs as long as we have home field advantage.

Maulbert

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":mum7og7m said:

You'd rather play scared? Coward.

OP
OP
B

BChawkfan

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":33fipx36 said:

Dude,it is way to early in the season for this crap

OP
OP
B

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Maulbert":2x6svb1q said:
WilsonMVP":2x6svb1q said:

You'd rather play scared? Coward.

Amen brother