Philly fans....

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
There's not a single NFL fan base that doesn't have their share of drunken asshats.
This is 100% correct, but my experience is that there are alot more of them in Philly.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is 100% correct, but my experience is that there are alot more of them in Philly.

I would agree, some fan bases have a larger sector of asshats, absolutely. Philly is at the top or near the top.

Arguably many might say:

Philly
Raiders
Bills
49ers (Candlestick Era)

James in PA

Reaction score
I would agree, some fan bases have a larger sector of asshats, absolutely. Philly is at the top or near the top.

Arguably many might say:

Philly
Raiders
Bills
49ers (Candlestick Era)
Bills? I wasn't aware they were high up on the list of D-bag fans. I'd replace them with Stealers.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bills? I wasn't aware they were high up on the list of D-bag fans. I'd replace them with Stealers.

I remember years ago, back when I still owned the site, there was a group of .NET members who went to an away game in Buffalo. They ALL unanimously came back and reported they were the WORST fans they ever dealt with at an away game. Extremely hostile, violent...I can't recall the details but outside of the 49ers away games in the Candlestick years, I specifically recall Buffalo was a dangerous event to attend.

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I remember years ago, back when I still owned the site, there was a group of .NET members who went to an away game in Buffalo. They ALL unanimously came back and reported they were the WORST fans they ever dealt with at an away game. Extremely hostile, violent...I can't recall the details but outside of the 49ers away games in the Candlestick years, I specifically recall Buffalo was a dangerous event to attend.

A lot of Seahawks fans had a bad experience at the '07 game in Cleveland for these types of reasons. In fact, if my memory serves me, the Seahawks Booster Club (name?) even withdrew their donation for the Cleveland-area charity they were going to donate to, and instead gave the money to some other non-Cleveland related charity in response to how badly Seahawks fans were treated at that game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes the Browns came to my mind as well when I wrote that list. I almost added them because I seem to recall the same thing as you, and 2007 sounds about right.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I haven't looked this up, but I was told a rumor.

Any team who beats the Niners to get to the SB, wins the SB.

Was true for Rams last year. Is this a FACT?
I pretty sure it's just a rumor.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Was that that opening day game where Burleson was lost for the year?

Latest posts