Brandon Cooks to NE for the 32nd pick

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Brandon Cooks to NE for the 32nd pick
Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:51 pm
  • Probably a good deal for both teams. New England is putting together a nice off-season, it really hurts to say that.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• And Brady gets his next Troy Brown/Wes Welker/Julian Edelman model.

"Game over, man! Game over!"

RIP Bill Paxton, 1955-2017
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Not a great deal for the saints because they suck at drafting. Losing a young talent that actually panned out for ???
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• Might as well give Tom his next ring...Damn I am sick of the Pats winning...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

• Pats forcing Malcolm Butler to decide if he wants a lesser salary or to not be a perennial AFC champ contender, diabolical.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• I wish teams would quit trading with the Cheatriots. Teams always get rolled when dealing with the Cheats. Reminds me of the teams that used to trade with the Yankees from 1996-2005, Yanks would always come out with the much better deal.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Re: Brandon Cooks to NE for the 32nd pick
Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:02 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:I wish teams would quit trading with the Cheatriots. Teams always get rolled when dealing with the Cheats. Reminds me of the teams that used to trade with the Yankees from 1996-2005, Yanks would always come out with the much better deal.

Seriously, wouldn't you think by now, with the preponderance of evidence, that teams would realize that if Bill Belichick wants your guy, maybe he might be worth keeping around?

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:31 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:I wish teams would quit trading with the Cheatriots. Teams always get rolled when dealing with the Cheats. Reminds me of the teams that used to trade with the Yankees from 1996-2005, Yanks would always come out with the much better deal.

Seriously, wouldn't you think by now, with the preponderance of evidence, that teams would realize that if Bill Belichick wants your guy, maybe he might be worth keeping around?

They've had some doozies too. Dominique Easley, Chad Ochocinco, Albert Haynesworth, Chad Jackson, and many others. They've won more than they lost obviously but GOATs Tom and Bill combined with a putrid AFCE have masked some head scratchers in their reign of terror.

In the Panthers case, Ealy wasn't going to make the team and only had one year left on his deal. Sucks to help them out but it was late 4th/early 5th value for free. Why not?
    ctrcat
    NET Veteran

• Doesn't it feel like the Patriots are loading up for a final run under Brady? They are crushing the offseason with some shrewd moves. If that team stays reasonably healthy they are going to dominate next season.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

• Once again Belicheck screws another team in a trade. New Orleans deserves to be exactly the POS they are. He was worth far more and that isn't even arguable by sane standards. By the way... why are you trading elite proven young talent away for nothing? Hey, I have an awesome idea let's give Tyler Lockett for nothing. To New England given they're in the AFC.
    Last edited by Josea16 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Josea16
    NET Starter

• endzorn wrote:Doesn't it feel like the Patriots are loading up for a final run under Brady? They are crushing the offseason with some shrewd moves. If that team stays reasonably healthy they are going to dominate next season.

I guess Tom Brady will die sometime. Is that the question? I can't wait until the NFL goes back to normal and New England and Pittsburgh suck for 60 years as usual and should. Hell, just make the AFC interesting. It's been 20-25 years and same four suckass cheater teams. I know the AFC is all about legacy teams but this is offensive, ridiculous, and pure stupid.

Like Elway and Manning I want him gone and hope we face that prick in the Superbowl this year and kill him like Peyton and be the actual reason he retires.
    Josea16
    NET Starter

• Maulbert wrote:

Except that in the vast majority of cases, those guys aren't worth half to other teams what they are to the Patriots. How many of these guys have we seen that look like absolute superstars in the Belichick system go on to fail with other teams.

A few have had success elsewhere, like Welker, but most just look like JAGs before and after leaving the Pats.
    Fire Thom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

• bigskydoc wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:

Except that in the vast majority of cases, those guys aren't worth half to other teams what they are to the Patriots. How many of these guys have we seen that look like absolute superstars in the Belichick system go on to fail with other teams.

A few have had success elsewhere, like Welker, but most just look like JAGs before and after leaving the Pats.

Randy Moss for a 4th rounder.

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:36 am
  • Josea16 wrote:
    endzorn wrote:Doesn't it feel like the Patriots are loading up for a final run under Brady? They are crushing the offseason with some shrewd moves. If that team stays reasonably healthy they are going to dominate next season.

I guess Tom Brady will die sometime. Is that the question? I can't wait until the NFL goes back to normal and New England and Pittsburgh suck for 60 years as usual and should. Hell, just make the AFC interesting. It's been 20-25 years and same four suckass cheater teams. I know the AFC is all about legacy teams but this is offensive, ridiculous, and pure stupid.

Like Elway and Manning I want him gone and hope we face that prick in the Superbowl this year and kill him like Peyton and be the actual reason he retires.

Breathing in, I know I am breathing in. In

Breathing out, I know I am breathing out. Out

Breathing in, I notice that my in-breath is deep. Deep

Breathing out, I notice that my out-breath goes slowly. Slow

Breathing in, I calm my whole body. Calm

Breathing out, I feel ease. Ease

Breathing in, I smile (at everything – including my worries!) Smile

Breathing out, I release (everything including all tension) Release
    BostonBlackie
    NET Bench Warmer

• It's just sports hate dude ,,, It's OK
    What are you
    I'm a mog , half man , half dog
    I'm my own best friend
    hawxfreak
    NET Rookie

Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 am
  • BostonBlackie wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:
    endzorn wrote:Doesn't it feel like the Patriots are loading up for a final run under Brady? They are crushing the offseason with some shrewd moves. If that team stays reasonably healthy they are going to dominate next season.

"Our Quarterback is a Bad Man!" - Michael Robinson
    Foghawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 pm
  • BostonBlackie wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:

What is this a lamaze class?

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:41 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:What is this a lamaze class?

Lamaze?

(French maze... get it?)
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:What is this a lamaze class?

Lamaze?

(French maze... get it?)

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:20 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information