Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Lesean McCoy *Contains link to Graphic Imagery*

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDh3nfgKyx ... qw5sc1p3ox

If true, this is horrible. Stuff like this seems to be more prevalent this year, or perhaps people simply aren't willing to allow it to be swept under the rug anymore.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• Hearing a LOT of conflicting information on this. He is saying he hasn't had contact with the accuser in a month, so that is a HUGE difference to the story being told. One side is making up some huge lies here, and right now, it's just impossible to know which side is telling the truth. Of course both sides could be lying as well, but I'm assuming here that one side is much closer to accurate than the other, but I just don't know which.

There will be more information on this to be sure. One of them should be able to prove whether or not they are being truthful fairly soon.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Which is why I said "If true". I'm generally not one to immediately get the torch when information first comes out, but I did think it should still be discussed.

I do hope it ends up being untrue, and that he goes after the accuser for slander.

If it is true though, then lock him up and throw away the key.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• OkieHawk wrote:Which is why I said "If true". I'm generally not one to immediately get the torch when information first comes out, but I did think it should still be discussed.

I do hope it ends up being untrue, and that he goes after the accuser for slander.

If it is true though, then lock him up and throw away the key.

Agreed....my post wasn't meant to insinuate that you were assuming guilt (or innocence), only that my opinion was that there is a lot left to be figured out in this case. It's definitely worth discussing even though all the facts are not in yet.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Is this the same merry-go-round we just got off with Foster?

If he is actually hitting his dog or kid, sure, I care.

But it sounds like the new goto that women are running to in order to get people so emotional they don't bother to vet the source.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• TwistedHusky wrote:Is this the same merry-go-round we just got off with Foster?

If he is actually hitting his dog or kid, sure, I care.

But it sounds like the new goto that women are running to in order to get people so emotional they don't bother to vet the source.

You care if he is hitting his dog or kid, but not a woman?

well done, bud
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Except that is not what I said.

At some point, either women have agency or they do not. People have used the excuse that women cannot be responsible for their decisions as an excuse to keep them from having rights, getting certain jobs, etc. I choose to believe they have agency, they are responsible for their decisions and if you have the same rights as everyone else (and they obviously should) then you have the same responsibilities in tandem.

We give the benefit of the doubt to the accused. With the exception of protecting children, where we decide it is worth it to investigate even accusations because children are helpless. In the case of a he said, she said - he gets the benefit of the doubt. But they should investigate the child abuse and animal abuse is an almost universal sign of a problematic personality as well.

But here is the thing, if she has agency and is in jeopardy - she can just leave. The child cannot. It isn't even her house. It is his. They are not even in a relationship, she is just someone that is choosing to stay in his place and refusing to remove herself which makes it difficult for him to use it. So why should I care about that investigation if the only reason she potentially is in jeopardy is because she is choosing to remain in a place she does not own, does not pay rent for, and can easily resolve the situation by leaving? This is not a domestic dispute, he does not live with her.

Also, child abuse accusations and now animal abuse accusations are used routinely by women to emotionally manipulate the system to get what they want or punish men they were in relationships with. So I am very skeptical, though it should still be investigated.

I don't care about the rest because she shouldn't be there in the first place. And the unhinged nature of her post makes me doubt the veracity of the rest regardless.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• TwistedHusky wrote:
    But here is the thing, if she has agency and is in jeopardy - she can just leave.

This isn't universally true though. It might be in this specific instance, but not always. We just don't have enough facts yet to say one way or the other for anything in this case.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• TwistedHusky wrote:Except that is not what I said.

At some point, either women have agency or they do not. People have used the excuse that women cannot be responsible for their decisions as an excuse to keep them from having rights, getting certain jobs, etc. I choose to believe they have agency, they are responsible for their decisions and if you have the same rights as everyone else (and they obviously should) then you have the same responsibilities in tandem.

We give the benefit of the doubt to the accused. With the exception of protecting children, where we decide it is worth it to investigate even accusations because children are helpless. In the case of a he said, she said - he gets the benefit of the doubt. But they should investigate the child abuse and animal abuse is an almost universal sign of a problematic personality as well.

But here is the thing, if she has agency and is in jeopardy - she can just leave. The child cannot. It isn't even her house. It is his. They are not even in a relationship, she is just someone that is choosing to stay in his place and refusing to remove herself which makes it difficult for him to use it. So why should I care about that investigation if the only reason she potentially is in jeopardy is because she is choosing to remain in a place she does not own, does not pay rent for, and can easily resolve the situation by leaving? This is not a domestic dispute, he does not live with her.

Also, child abuse accusations and now animal abuse accusations are used routinely by women to emotionally manipulate the system to get what they want or punish men they were in relationships with. So I am very skeptical, though it should still be investigated.

I don't care about the rest because she shouldn't be there in the first place. And the unhinged nature of her post makes me doubt the veracity of the rest regardless.

It is what you said.

And now you've backed it with more assumptive nonsense.

Sometimes, not having an opinion on something while information plays out is far better than jumping to conclusions based on prior experiences you wish to assert as a foundation for this case.

As you're probably aware, there are thousands of abuse victims who are telling the truth. but of course, by your logic, they should just leave. because anyone, except pets and children, can just leave.

It amazes me how quick people on this board are to turn these situations back on the accuser. It's really disconcerting.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• The burden of proof is on the accuser. That is how things work.

By the very accusation, she was in possession of tremendously valuable jewelry which could easily be converted into cash. In a situation where she needed to leave - assuming no other resources, the financial means was there.

There are thousands of abuse victims. I met hundreds when I worked in a shelter for them during college.

(I actually lost that job because I started having people hunt down the worst offenders because I was tired of seeing them victimize people. I was caught, they couldn't prove anything but we put our share of the worst ones in a position to be unable to abuse again.)

So let's not conflate 'I don't care about people that have recourse and willingly put themselves in abusive situations' with 'I don't care about abuse victims'. There are victims that would give anything to leave and cannot. Those are the ones that should get the lion's share of the concern and resources.

But nothing p*sses me off more than knowing there are people that are threatened and given little recourse to leave, having their resources drained away by people who use the system's resources because they willingly & repeatedly put themselves in those situations or because they use the system for their petty/vindictive machinations. And there are a good # of people that use accusations as a cudgel in order to punish people for perceived relationship transgressions.

Enough for me to feel skepticism is a reasonable first response to those with means. She certainly has a clear motive, he wants her out of his house. It isn't like I haven't seen this before. It isn't rare.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• It’s not a conflation. It’s your need to muddle an already confused situation with speculation and assumption.

You’ve admittedly drawn a number of conclusions from previous stories and the particulars of this case that fit the narrative, While ignoring the countless other incidents in which the accuser is correct.

To what end? To remind us these things are complicated and ugly?
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Reading through the case at hand...

These two had a nasty breakup.

He wanted that jewelry back... it was eating at him that she had it. There are texts that where he lists specifically, the items that ended up getting jacked.

So if I had to throw a dart at the wall, I would say that he did not in fact, assault her.

He hired a goon to do it for him...
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

• The_Z_Man wrote:Reading through the case at hand...

He wanted that jewelry back... it was eating at him that she had it. There are texts that where he lists specifically, the items that ended up getting jacked.

So if I had to throw a dart at the wall, I would say that he did not in fact, assault her.

From what I’ve read so far this seems very likely.
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Veteran

• HAWKAMANIA wrote:
    The_Z_Man wrote:Reading through the case at hand...

From what I’ve read so far this seems very likely.

Or she is setting him up. I’m not saying it’s the case but with he evidence at hand it’s a definite possibility.

Way too many unknowns in this case right now for me to come to a conclusion either way

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• kidhawk wrote:
    Or she is setting him up. I’m not saying it’s the case but with he evidence at hand it’s a definite possibility.

Way too many unknowns in this case right now for me to come to a conclusion either way

So she got someone to pistol whip her to frame him? That's not a definite possibility by any means. That's a remote possibility at best.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• Maybe, but the fact remains this is no longer an 'abuse' issue. It is an assault issue.

They are not in a relationship. There is no evidence that he is stalking her.

So why would the NFL need to adjudicate this?

Yes he was upset about the apparently tremendously expensive jewelry that he gifted her. (Which btw, when you give someone something as a gift - it is theirs. I have no idea what his thinking is here, he is clearly in the wrong but that is besides the point).

While it IS possible that he got upset and had someone go get the jewelry for him by staging the robbery - it is also possible that anyone else hearing about it existing and knowing the location + value could decide it was a good target.

Just because he was a jerk and it was likely he did it, does not mean he did. And the narrative that he have immediate consequences just because it 'sounds' like he did it is really not tremendously fair.

If he was vocal about this, and most people are vocal about things that upset them this much - then other parties had access to that information. And it is just as 'assumptive' to suddenly weave a bridge of events that involve him engaging other parties and instructing them to fake a robbery. It is possible and even likely, but you should need to be able to prove things not because of the legal reason but because it is also very possible another party did this.

'Likely' and 'sounds like' are thin bridges to convict people, even in the court of public opinion. The stories coming out paint a picture of someone that is likely a jerk (with how he treated the journalists in Philly as a for instance) but that does not mean he engineered an elaborate scheme to fake a robbery.

I am going to assume that because this was a crime, the police are already investigating. It was not only assault but assault with a weapon. And the lack of a break-in, either it being unlocked or someone unlocking, is weird. But that is something I assume the police investigate and determine - not the NFL.

(and all of this assumes the assault was not fabricated itself in an attempt to get him into to trouble....there is certainly motive for that as well.)
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• TwistedHusky wrote:So why would the NFL need to adjudicate this?

I agree completely that the NFL shouldn't do anything with cases like this. Why does the NFLPA allow them to preemptively, in some instances, punish players until actual criminal charges come out? It boggles my mind that the players allow their union to do this.

TwistedHusky wrote:'Likely' and 'sounds like' are thin bridges to convict people, even in the court of public opinion. The stories coming out paint a picture of someone that is likely a jerk (with how he treated the journalists in Philly as a for instance) but that does not mean he engineered an elaborate scheme to fake a robbery.

Well of course they are thin bridges, however, this has been human nature since the beginning of time. I'll go so far to say that everyone is guilty of this, myself included, at times. Does it make it okay? Of course not. This is why I try to not do this, but with some topics it's very difficult. Abuse of women, children and animals are some of those things.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• OkieHawk wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:

So she got someone to pistol whip her to frame him? That's not a definite possibility by any means. That's a remote possibility at best.

If you think that people wouldn't get themselves injured for monetary gain, then I'm not sure what I can say here. It happens way more often than people may want to believe.

I'm not saying that she did it or even that there's even a good chance she did it, but it is definitely a possibility. People do crazy things when it comes to break-ups. Especially when there's large sums of money involved.

I still wouldn't lean that direction, but if I were investigating the case, I'd definitely leave open the possibility that it could have happened that way and see where the facts go.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• kidhawk wrote:
    If you think that people wouldn't get themselves injured for monetary gain, then I'm not sure what I can say here. It happens way more often than people may want to believe.

Unless you have actual statistics on how often people harm themselves for monetary gain like this, then it's merely anecdotal evidence that I'm going to ignore.

Also, I never said it couldn't have happened this way, merely that it was a remote possibility. If you missed that earlier then hopefully this makes it more clear.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• And that is why if you are going to err, you err on the side focusing on the safety of the child - at least investigative purposes. Because you would rather be wrong and do the investigation than leave a child in a situation they are potentially abused.

But if you are going to err on a he-said/she-said situation where there is some type of crime - you err on the side of the accused. Because that is generally the fairest system we have without truth serum.

The only time I would feel it is reasonable to deviate from that approach is when there is a clear pattern of behavior where the accusations fit the pattern. We don't have this here.

So the authorities need to investigate the child abuse out of necessity, even though it could just as easily be an accusation out of spite for him trying to evict her. And I am assuming the police must be investigating what was clearly armed robbery.

But the NFL taking pre-emptive action before any of those findings? That is ridiculous. Especially considering the emotional nature of the issue (potential child abuse, a woman potentially being pistol whipped, etc).

Which is essentially what I said, investigate the child abuse, check into the animal abuse (since there must be a record of that...which somewhat would validate the other claims) but let the rest play itself out. The police will either find a connection or they won't. The NFL does not need to involve itself until it is clear there is one.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• I find it hard to believe that an Instagram model would bust up her own face to frame McCoy. She's a model, they value their face. And if she did, why tha bad? A simple black eye would do the job. And why say a goon did it and not McCoy himself? That's not how people typically go about this.
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran

• OkieHawk wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:

Unless you have actual statistics on how often people harm themselves for monetary gain like this, then it's merely anecdotal evidence that I'm going to ignore.

Also, I never said it couldn't have happened this way, merely that it was a remote possibility. If you missed that earlier then hopefully this makes it more clear.

I never asked you to believe that this is what happened, and you can feel free to ignore whatever you wish. I just think it's something that someone who isn't right in the mind could come up with.

After a quick google search, I found an article about a man who paid a buddy $2,000 to beat him up at work (Boston Mass Transit) so he could collect worker's comp and long term disability.

All I'm saying here is that people do crazy stuff all the time. I can't explain most of the crazy stuff some people are willing to do.

As I also said, I don't believe that this is likely what happened, but I'm open to it being one possible conclusion to the investigation. Not the most likely conclusion, but just a possible conclusion. Obviously it's more likely that someone else was behind her getting beat up and whether that was a stranger, or someone with inside knowledge working on their own, or someone that he got to go in and do this for him, are all definite possibilities, but it's too early to know for sure.

To be perfectly clear, I'd be surprised if this turned out to be the case, but I just wanted to point out that at this stage of fact gathering, just about anything is still possible.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• kidhawk wrote:
    All I'm saying here is that people do crazy stuff all the time. I can't explain most of the crazy stuff some people are willing to do.

As I also said, I don't believe that this is likely what happened, but I'm open to it being one possible conclusion to the investigation. Not the most likely conclusion, but just a possible conclusion. Obviously it's more likely that someone else was behind her getting beat up and whether that was a stranger, or someone with inside knowledge working on their own, or someone that he got to go in and do this for him, are all definite possibilities, but it's too early to know for sure.

To be perfectly clear, I'd be surprised if this turned out to be the case, but I just wanted to point out that at this stage of fact gathering, just about anything is still possible.

My main problem I had with your supposition is that you initially said "definitely a possibility". That simply isn't true. I could be a possibility, but it isn't fact.

Semantics? Sure. However, on an internet message board one should try to be more clear. You know that I'm guilty of this as well at times. :irishdrinkers:
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• TwistedHusky wrote:And that is why if you are going to err, you err on the side focusing on the safety of the child - at least investigative purposes. Because you would rather be wrong and do the investigation than leave a child in a situation they are potentially abused.

But if you are going to err on a he-said/she-said situation where there is some type of crime - you err on the side of the accused. Because that is generally the fairest system we have without truth serum.

The only time I would feel it is reasonable to deviate from that approach is when there is a clear pattern of behavior where the accusations fit the pattern. We don't have this here.

So the authorities need to investigate the child abuse out of necessity, even though it could just as easily be an accusation out of spite for him trying to evict her. And I am assuming the police must be investigating what was clearly armed robbery.

But the NFL taking pre-emptive action before any of those findings? That is ridiculous. Especially considering the emotional nature of the issue (potential child abuse, a woman potentially being pistol whipped, etc).

Which is essentially what I said, investigate the child abuse, check into the animal abuse (since there must be a record of that...which somewhat would validate the other claims) but let the rest play itself out. The police will either find a connection or they won't. The NFL does not need to involve itself until it is clear there is one.

The NFL hasn't taken any pre-emptive action. Really, no one has done anything in terms of moving on this outside the police. That's erring on the side of caution. So, reminding us of the diligence of law is merely you trying to support an initial reminder "hey, sometimes these accusers are liars." Thanks again for that reminder.

Noone has suggested "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply here. Actually, you were the first to toss the accuser's story into more than reasonable doubt. Even above "even though it could just as easily be an accusation out of spite for him trying to evict her." You're really going to infer the possibility this person got her face smashed in and decided to accuse McCoy.. and just toss in child abuse for good measure?

"Is this the same merry-go-round we just got off with Foster? If he is actually hitting his dog or kid, sure, I care. But it sounds like the new goto that women are running to in order to get people so emotional they don't bother to vet the source."

You're going to try and push that statement off as "yeah, i'm saying err on the side of caution?" And investigate the child abuse and dog abuse but let the abuse of a grown woman "play itself out?" How the hell does it play itself out without an investigation.

You're talking shit.

I cringe at how easily people are not just willing push an array of imaginary details to support the "hey, again, sometimes these women are lying."

And in response to nothing.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• OkieHawk wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:

My main problem I had with your supposition is that you initially said "definitely a possibility". That simply isn't true. I could be a possibility, but it isn't fact.

Semantics? Sure. However, on an internet message board one should try to be more clear. You know that I'm guilty of this as well at times. :irishdrinkers:

I think maybe you are misconstruing my words. When I say "definitely a possibility", you are putting too much onus on the word definitely. When I say it's definitely a possibility, it's really just saying that it is a possibility. I admit the phrasing isn't the best, but the intention was to infer that it is definite that there is a possibility. It wasn't meant to infer that it was highly possible or even similarly plausible as other possibilities.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• kidhawk wrote:
    I think maybe you are misconstruing my words. When I say "definitely a possibility", you are putting too much onus on the word definitely. When I say it's definitely a possibility, it's really just saying that it is a possibility. I admit the phrasing isn't the best, but the intention was to infer that it is definite that there is a possibility. It wasn't meant to infer that it was highly possible or even similarly plausible as other possibilities.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/definitely
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• OkieHawk wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/definitely

Apparently you are still stuck on the word "definitely". Go back and re-read my last post. I said it was definitely a POSSIBILITY.

If it is possible, then until facts prove otherwise, it's definitely POSSIBLE. I could have said that it's possible and it would mean the same thing. I've already said that I could have worded it better, but don't get yourself stuck on trying to prove the point that you felt that my definitely meant more than it actually did.

Can we get back to actually discussing the case now, or are we still confused on my phrasing?

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• kidhawk wrote:
    Can we get back to actually discussing the case now, or are we still confused on my phrasing?

You amended it after I called you out on it. My previous response was to you saying that your use of definitely could have been better, but you still defended it. Never assume that your words convey the intention you are trying to get across. Especially on an online forum.

Cheers.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• OkieHawk wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:

Classic Kidhawk behavior...

You amended it after I called you out on it. My previous response was to you saying that your use of definitely could have been better, but you still defended it. Never assume that your words convey the intention you are trying to get across. Especially on an online forum.

Cheers.

I didn't amend it because you called me out on it. I clarified it because you were misconstruing my intention. Sometimes you need to take your own advice and try not to assume that words are conveying things that they aren't....ESPECIALLY once someone clarifies it for you.

This is a simple case of you misunderstanding what I said and me clarifying it. Why you'd rather make a bigger deal of that than just getting back to the actual topic I will probably never understand.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Had a Aunt that busted her own face with a plastic coffee cup to have her Husband arrested, she had paperwork for the divorce and transfer of bank accounts and titles all done ahead of time and with her lawyer. By the time he got out of jail he had no home, no money and a divorce filed.

It can be done easily with enough vindictiveness.

She looked bad but it was very little as far as cuts just heavy bruising which will heal rather quickly and no scaring. She knew what she was doing.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Could be any of the above.

This is why we have a court system, have jurors, et.

You look at all the evidence, weigh it out in court, and make the decision...

I know it's a big fad right now to crucify people publicly and throw justice down the toilet , but social media and the court of public opinion, where all the information is probably not present, is not the place to decide the "truth".
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:Had a Aunt that busted her own face with a plastic coffee cup to have her Husband arrested, she had paperwork for the divorce and transfer of bank accounts and titles all done ahead of time and with her lawyer. By the time he got out of jail he had no home, no money and a divorce filed.

She looked bad but it was very little as far as cuts just heavy bruising which will heal rather quickly and no scaring. She knew what she was doing.

I had a cousin who was physically abused before finally her mom called the police. She showed up for a family event with finger marks around her neck. At the hospital she was shown to have a broken rib and wrist.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Had a Aunt that busted her own face with a plastic coffee cup to have her Husband arrested, she had paperwork for the divorce and transfer of bank accounts and titles all done ahead of time and with her lawyer. By the time he got out of jail he had no home, no money and a divorce filed.

I had a cousin who was physically abused before finally her mom called the police. She showed up for a family event with finger marks around her neck. At the hospital she was shown to have a broken rib and wrist.

Thats the Moms fault for not protecting her kids., My Aunt was just after money and the ex's Social Security and pension benefits, in fact she did the same thing 5 times in 5 states, I did not add that all her ex husbands also mysterioly died a short time after the divorces.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Had a Aunt that busted her own face with a plastic coffee cup to have her Husband arrested, she had paperwork for the divorce and transfer of bank accounts and titles all done ahead of time and with her lawyer. By the time he got out of jail he had no home, no money and a divorce filed.

Thats the Moms fault for not protecting her kids., My Aunt was just after money and the ex's Social Security and pension benefits, in fact she did the same thing 5 times in 5 states, I did not add that all her ex husbands also mysterioly died a short time after the divorces.

Sure, i mean it's definitely not the fault of the man that beat her. he just broke her wrist by pulling her to the ground, then her ribs by kicking her. But its mom's fault for not being there.

That's right up there with "she shouldn't have been dressed like that"

for every story of some woman who lied, there are scores more (hundreds) of those who suffered actual abuse. seems a ridiculous thread to start pulling at in this instance, but he we are.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:

Sure, i mean it's definitely not the fault of the man that beat her. he just broke her wrist by pulling her to the ground, then her ribs by kicking her. But its mom's fault for not being there.

That's right up there with "she shouldn't have been dressed like that"

for every story of some woman who lied, there are scores more (hundreds) of those who suffered actual abuse. seems a ridiculous thread to start pulling at in this instance, but he we are.

Mom should have called the cops, shot him for endangering her life, trust me I lived that life and I don't speak with my mother to this day, she is dead to me.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Mom did call the cops. After she was beaten.

Your assumptions are unnecessary. Sometimes it’s more effective to let information come to you, or you know, ask. Either is better than jumping to conclusions
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:Mom did call the cops. After she was beaten.

Your assumptions are unnecessary. Sometimes it’s more effective to let information come to you, or you know, ask. Either is better than jumping to conclusions

After, yeah defend the idiot, I will bet money that it was a series of abuse that should have been stopped long before, I would also bet the Mom was beaten at times as well. As I have said I have lived it and have scars still physically to prove it, my only consolation is he was murdered in Florida not long ago.

Best to end this before I get pissed off to where I do something overly emotional.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Trrrroy wrote:I find it hard to believe that an Instagram model would bust up her own face to frame McCoy. She's a model, they value their face. And if she did, why tha bad? A simple black eye would do the job. And why say a goon did it and not McCoy himself? That's not how people typically go about this.

Pretty simple really. She knows McCoy is not in Georgia, so that accusation could fall apart rather quickly.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Mom did call the cops. After she was beaten.

After, yeah defend the idiot, I will bet money that it was a series of abuse that should have been stopped long before, I would also bet the Mom was beaten at times as well. As I have said I have lived it and have scars still physically to prove it, my only consolation is he was murdered in Florida not long ago.

Best to end this before I get pissed off to where I do something overly emotional.

"after" what?

There you go again, inferring your own story in some hapless defense of your assumptions. You're not the only that's lived through it. You have no idea the story I'm telling, and yet you make baseless assertions.

I don't care if you get pissed or not. You're assumptions are careless, disrespectful, selfish and ignorant.

But yeah, lecture me.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• 1) The Instagram accusation is written by a friend...not the victim.
    2) The victim has been living in McCoy's house, knowing that he wants her out.
    3) The jewelry was not given to her by McCoy. The jewelry is on loan from jewelers.
    4) She still refers to McCoy as her "boyfriend"...not her "ex-boyfriend". That, to me, shows she is out of touch with reality and is very likely a crazy gold digger. Why not just move on?
    5) I think it is very likely that McCoy hired a goon to do this.
    6) These two deserve each other.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

• WmHBonney wrote:1) The Instagram accusation is written by a friend...not the victim.
    2) The victim has been living in McCoy's house, knowing that he wants her out.
    3) The jewelry was not given to her by McCoy. The jewelry is on loan from jewelers.
    4) She still refers to McCoy as her "boyfriend"...not her "ex-boyfriend". That, to me, shows she is out of touch with reality and is very likely a crazy gold digger. Why not just move on?
    5) I think it is very likely that McCoy hired a goon to do this.
    6) These two deserve each other.

Facts, probabilities, et.

Ugly people doing ugly things, especially when they're all living beyond a means that will soon run out.
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

• Uncle Si wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

"after" what?

There you go again, inferring your own story in some hapless defense of your assumptions. You're not the only that's lived through it. You have no idea the story I'm telling, and yet you make baseless assertions.

I don't care if you get pissed or not. You're assumptions are careless, disrespectful, selfish and ignorant.

But yeah, lecture me.

My assumptions are having been in it and seen that battered women usually have a fear of reporting their male person in their life beating their kids as well, your the one dispesecting, be beaten with a bread board till you have no skin thats not purple from your ankes to your neck, never the face that would show in school, be forced to walk across a floor of broken glass, be thrown down stairs, be forced to watch your mom smacked around till she gave up her money stash for food location and threatened with your kids are next. Be locked inside the back of a Boxed truck. That's what someone 8 to 12 years old dealt with. Yes I am so careless and ignorant and selfish.

The fact is that a reported incident may get the wrath, but is that worse then continued abuse?

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

"after" what?

But yeah, lecture me.

My assumptions are having been in it and seen that battered women usually have a fear of reporting their male person in their life beating their kids as well, your the one dispesecting, be beaten with a bread board till you have no skin thats not purple from your ankes to your neck, never the face that would show in school, be forced to walk across a floor of broken glass, be thrown down stairs, be forced to watch your mom smacked around till she gave up her money stash for food location and threatened with your kids are next. Be locked inside the back of a Boxed truck. That's what someone 8 to 12 years old dealt with. Yes I am so careless and ignorant and selfish.

The fact is that a reported incident may get the wrath, but is that worse then continued abuse?

Not even sure why you are questioning whether anything compares to continued abuse? Where did you draw that from?

you are extremely careless, ignorant and selfish if you think you're the only victim of abuse. even the only victim in this thread, or in this post.

you drop in and suggest that your aunt's story might be some premise for this one despite their being absolutely no similarities whatsoever as some way to call attention to the idea that sometimes people lie (no shit), and now try and play victim while indignantly and dismissively assuming your story somehow gives you authority over the subject. And to finish it, you randomly draw conclusions on someone else's story without any rationale other than your own experience and make disrespectful assertions along the way.

Sorry you had it rough. get over yourself. you weren't the only one.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

"after" what?

But yeah, lecture me.

Not even sure why you are questioning whether anything compares to continued abuse? Where did you draw that from?

you are extremely careless, ignorant and selfish if you think you're the only victim of abuse. even the only victim in this thread, or in this post.

you drop in and suggest that your aunt's story might be some premise for this one despite their being absolutely no similarities whatsoever as some way to call attention to the idea that sometimes people lie (no shit), and now try and play victim while indignantly and dismissively assuming your story somehow gives you authority over the subject. And to finish it, you randomly draw conclusions on someone else's story without any rationale other than your own experience and make disrespectful assertions along the way.

Sorry you had it rough. get over yourself. you weren't the only one.

Hey you win, hope you feel superior with that.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Chirs & Si Look,

You are both arguing from emotional perspectives that are valid but over an issue that may or may not have anything to do with this event.

Whenever there is a system - there are flaws. Humans are imperfect, they make mistakes. Or, often the system is engineered one way and then someone uses those elements to take advantage of for themselves.

I have seen abusers flout and run rings around the system. I knew a woman that was abused, tried to leave multiple times, left, got restraining orders and nothing worked. We finally had to take the guy to a cabin where we convinced him we would remove his eyes but keep him alive if we saw him near her again. Apparently, the only thing that would work on him was what I call The Healing Power of Cruelty.

On the other hand, I know a model that faked her own rape. Including injuring herself in order to sell the story. Only because I knew she had done this four times before - when the guy's lawyer contacted me about it I provided them the information. He was lucky, because he was almost screwed.

I've seen both tens of times, rescued some, went after others. The system is imperfect and you have to work with what there is.

I myself have lost a house and a car to false accusations. But those are things, the worst part was losing the dog. But it was one person, the issues never arose again with anyone else and I eventually replaced the things I had lost - (except the dog :( )

There is a saying, "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". You don't fight people on their own turf. Same thing with victimizers & abusers. Just get the hell out before they drag you into their swamp.

McCoy sounds like a piece of work. So does she. Maybe it is fair then.

If she steals stuff, she steals it. He was an idiot trying to get his stuff back. Learn from the experience and move on. Legally evict her, yes it takes time but it eventually happens. Trying to punish her won't work and it is never worth it.

If you see a red flag and you are in a relationship, you need to leave. It is almost never worth it otherwise. Don't try to salvage your things, protect your stuff or anything else. Get out, then figure out what legal recourse you have. McCoy left, but he is worried about his house - which is stupid. And if he did orchestrate the robbery he is even more stupid.

She certainly fits a profile, but so does he. It sucks what happened to Si's cousin and I hope to god she is OK now. (Sometimes you have to just take the guy to the cabin to fix it yourself). And whatever must have happened to Chris. But, these people have probably an easier path to recover from this than either of your instances. McCoy can move forward and I am sure she will find someone else to pay rent for a pretty girl. They will both probably find this cycle repeating with someone else later.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• I'm not there so not my place to say he's innocent or guilty, let the law handle that but IF he beat a dog into kidney failure and hit his kid and this woman sat there by his side and the friends all kept quiet until it got to her, happy to let him skate because they were benefiting then they all have a hand to play in this alleged incident. I'm sick of this well it didn't happen to me so I don't have to do anything then cry and act outraged when it happens to them...a piece of garbage isn't going to stop at others it'll eventually get to you step up and be a better human being from the beginning.
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

• Dude got his nickname from his mom because he would one minute be laughing and happy, the next sad and crying...

Imo that fits the possibility of dog/child beating (as I'm sure he was, what an odd thing for a mother to do), but not an elaborate plan to rob her in his own house.

If I had to take a guess I'd go with the goon suggestion previously stated if he had any involvement, but as I continue to read about this the less sense it makes to me he'd be involved.
    bigcc
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information