Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:33 pm
  • 3 picks in the first half and seams to be slinging the rock carelessly
    BChawkfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 593
    Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:13 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:35 pm
  • FitzPICKtrick! 8)
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24767
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:36 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:FitzPICKtrick! 8)

    Or ...Fitzpicksix
    BChawkfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 593
    Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:13 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:58 pm
  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 5549
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:28 pm
  • You seem surprised
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3235
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:02 pm
  • 30-20, FITZMAGIC on fire currently. If Steelers turtle this will be a game soon.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4737
    Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:04 pm
  • Punting with 9 min left. Dont let the Harvard boy get hot...
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4737
    Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:06 pm
  • DeSean Jackson took it to the house, but of course refs throw a flag.

    Better see an egregious penalty after the commercials.

    refs have to interject themselves.
    Last edited by Smellyman on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4985
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm
    Location: Taipei


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:06 pm
  • Every big play there is a flag. So annoying. Can’t celebrate a play anymore cuz 9 times out of 10 there’s a flag to bring it back
    Seahaaaawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1263
    Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 am
    Location: Redmond Washington


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:08 pm
  • That was a penalty? screw that.

    that's a 92 yard penalty basically.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4985
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm
    Location: Taipei


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:35 pm
  • Yah the nfl can’t have their darlings go to 0-2-1
    Seahaaaawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1263
    Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 am
    Location: Redmond Washington


Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 pm
  • I knew when TB punted with 3 min left they wouldn’t get the ball back. I knew the slippery rapist would do just enough to get a couple firsts and run out the clock. TB should have gone for it on 4th. If they don’t convert, Pitt probably gets a quick FG and goes up by 6. Still plenty of time left for Fitzmagic to do his thing. No way was TB gonna get the ball back once they decided to punt. DUMB!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by James in PA on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    James in PA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 918
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:36 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:41 pm
  • Seahaaaawks wrote:Yah the nfl can’t have their darlings go to 0-2-1

    I was thinking to myself during the game, man it would be great to see them still winless after 3 games? But then it dawned on me: in that division they could probably start 0-4-1 and still win it. So it doesn’t really matter.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 918
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:36 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:09 am
  • Seahaaaawks wrote:Yah the nfl can’t have their darlings go to 0-2-1

    Exactly ..They wave those yellow flags for a reason
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4382
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:07 am
  • Doesn't this always happen to Fitzpatrick though? First few weeks, maybe a season, he comes off like lightening. Makes the throws you needs, leads the team to wins, but then the switch flicks half-way through the season and he returns to his Fitzpatricky ways.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 700
    Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:12 am
    Location: Bremerton, WA


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:12 am
  • Two of those INT weren't his fault... He didn't play as terribly as the picks indicate.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:08 pm
  • You guys should be nicer. Ryan Fitzpatrick might be a person.
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1059
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:54 pm
  • Seahawk_Dan wrote:Doesn't this always happen to Fitzpatrick though? First few weeks, maybe a season, he comes off like lightening. Makes the throws you needs, leads the team to wins, but then the switch flicks half-way through the season and he returns to his Fitzpatricky ways.


    Yes
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5137
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:13 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    Seahawk_Dan wrote:Doesn't this always happen to Fitzpatrick though? First few weeks, maybe a season, he comes off like lightening. Makes the throws you needs, leads the team to wins, but then the switch flicks half-way through the season and he returns to his Fitzpatricky ways.


    Yes



    An then he'll think at the end of the season that he deserves an Aaron Rogers like contract :lol:
    Polk738
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 303
    Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:04 pm


Re: Fitz"Magic"may just be an illusion
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:20 pm
  • Polk738 wrote:
    seahawkfreak wrote:
    Seahawk_Dan wrote:Doesn't this always happen to Fitzpatrick though? First few weeks, maybe a season, he comes off like lightening. Makes the throws you needs, leads the team to wins, but then the switch flicks half-way through the season and he returns to his Fitzpatricky ways.


    Yes



    An then he'll think at the end of the season that he deserves an Aaron Rogers like contract :lol:


    He's not delusional just a bipolar performance QB.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3852
    Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm




It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 8:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online