Ravens @ Stealers

James in PA

Reaction score
I am absolutely DISGUSTED (but not surprised) at what I am seeing in this game. It is crystal clear that the NFL is trying to keep the Stealers large (mostly bandwagon) fan base interested in this season. I just witnessed 3 BLATANT officiating steers in favor of the Stealers in the 3rd quarter alone. If anybody is able to get video of these, please post!

1) Stealers had an “interception” deep in Ravens territory. Ball clearly hits the ground on all replay angles. Call stands. Commentators and rules experts are baffled.

2) I think on the next series, Ravens called for PI on a 3rd down incompletion. Ravens defender didn’t even TOUCH the receiver. Furthermore, ball was uncatchable. Commentators are floored.

3) same drive I think, Stealers receiver bobbles the ball on a catch and Ravens player knocks it loose and out of bounds. This “catch” was upheld despite Ravens challenge. Commentators and rules expert cannot believe it.

Screw you, NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
No c'mon, the NFL wouldn't do anything untoward to benefit the stealers. Must be all in your head.

Oh and btw, did you know Jerome Buttass is from Detroit?

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":11wxrgv0 said:
stealers now 1-4

[youtube]bx9kaa7IsBg[/youtube]
Yes, despite the NFL’s best efforts. Still shaking my head over that 3rd quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Now if GB can beat Dullass it'll be a great NFL weekend beginning of course with the Hawks win.

We won't talk about college tho :(

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2ojt4710 said:
Dirty hit because its Earl....
He hit him on the chin with helmet..
How is is it not dirty or illegal?

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":wo6y6up7 said:
Dirty hit because its Earl....
Dirty hit because he launched himself to hit the QB helmet-to-helmet. Deserved an ejection. Will definitely get an envelope from head office this week.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
That's what I meant...it was dirty...usually he likes to try and take out one of his own players in the process too.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":20xezg1n said:
That's what I meant...it was dirty...usually he likes to try and take out one of his own players in the process too.
He took himself out doing it..That's how he broke the leg.

ivotuk

Reaction score
More stealers embarrassment! :lol: Junk stadium, junk equipment...junk operators..

[tweet]https://twitter.com/i/status/1180926040128004098[/tweet]

Latest posts