Rams vs digits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jimmy “no fatal flaws” GQ just threw a horrid pick in the end zone, LOL.

Cannot wait to read the 49’er trollsplanning how that wasn’t Jimmy’s fault.
Marvin’s novel of a post should be epic.

Got the hot buttered popcorn ready.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3j2u159e said:

Another brilliant post

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":129v7q71 said:

How many times must I explain what “fatal flaws” means in the context that I used the term? I am seriously beginning to think you are learning disabled, which makes me feel bad for arguing with you.

(Review: by “fatal flaws” I meant reliable, predictable weaknesses that can be gameplaned for, such as a long release or am inability to anticipate; making random stupid decisions like not throwing away a screen the defense figured out doesn’t fit my definition of the term because a defense must sit there and HOPE it happens rather than FORCE it to and take advantage).

Washington49er

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":351sa2ys said:
Sports Hernia":351sa2ys said:

How many times must I explain what “fatal flaws” means in the context that I used the term? I am seriously beginning to think you are learning disabled, which makes me feel bad for arguing with you.

(Review: by “fatal flaws” I meant reliable, predictable weaknesses that can be gameplaned for, such as a long release or am inability to anticipate; making random stupid decisions like not throwing away a screen the defense figured out doesn’t fit my definition of the term because a defense must sit there and HOPE it happens rather than FORCE it to and take advantage).

He's fishing and you just took the bait. The guy has nothing worthwhile to contribute.

xray

Reaction score
Who won ? I missed it .I seldom pay attention .

xray

Reaction score
Who won ? I missed it .I seldom pay attention .

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":3ioznht2 said:
5_Golden_Rings":3ioznht2 said:
Sports Hernia":3ioznht2 said:

He's fishing and you just took the bait. The guy has nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Your avatar certainly doesn't certify you to make any judgements. A troll accusing others of trollery. Rich.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":1hph21ad said:
Washington49er":1hph21ad said:
5_Golden_Rings":1hph21ad said:
Sports Hernia":1hph21ad said:

Your avatar certainly doesn't certify you to make any judgements. A troll accusing others of trollery. Rich.

Ok, I'll change my avatar you talk to your brethren

chris98251

Reaction score
Gratz to the 49ers, where I wanted the Rams to win it is what we thought, 49ers defense is finally getting synched up and while imitation is the greatest form of flattery I think we will see a domination for years to come much like we had here in Seattle.

They have a running game another imitation, not bruising like Lynch but more quick and slashing but effective.

They don't need Jimmy to win a game for them, just not lose it. It's a formula that can work well and if Jimmy takes a step up along with their receivers they could be a force to contend with and the rest of us in the division have to step up and keep up till the inevitable salary issues creep into the roster.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":vzg0hie6 said:

Actually I've said pretty consistently that Jimmy is good for at least one WTF pass per game and that was it. Kittle looked like he may have been held on the play, but no question, horrible pass by Jimmy. Never should have thrown it.

He also should have had a TD on a drop by Coleman where he was open without a defender within 10 yards and Goodwin dropped a deep pass right in his hands...

...but no, go ahead and talk about the QB in a game they won by 13 without either starting tackle, their Pro Bowl Fullback. They allowed the Rams to a net 48 yards passing. FORTY- EIGHT.

I said at the begining of the year....Jimmy needs TIME. He needs to play. The rookie class from last year has more starts than he does. He will be a better QB at the end of this year than he is at the beginning. I just never anticipated the rest of this team would be this good while he figured it out. There were a few drops (including that TD and another that might have been a TD on that INT drive) and he has two intentional throw aways and yet STILL completed 24 of 33.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":19yqro7e said:
Sports Hernia":19yqro7e said:

You keep on trying to polish that turd of a statement, maybe it will turn into a diamond some day if you rub it hard enough.
:2thumbs:

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":2mg3ha9g said:
Sports Hernia":2mg3ha9g said:

Actually I've said pretty consistently that Jimmy is good for at least one WTF pass per game and that was it. Kittle looked like he may have been held on the play, but no question, horrible pass by Jimmy. Never should have thrown it.

He also should have had a TD on a drop by Coleman where he was open without a defender within 10 yards and Goodwin dropped a deep pass right in his hands...

...but no, go ahead and talk about the QB in a game they won by 13 without either starting tackle, their Pro Bowl Fullback. They allowed the Rams to a net 48 yards passing. FORTY- EIGHT.

I said at the begining of the year....Jimmy needs TIME. He needs to play. The rookie class from last year has more starts than he does. He will be a better QB at the end of this year than he is at the beginning. I just never anticipated the rest of this team would be this good while he figured it out.

I think he was pointing towards NINEster.

Marvin49

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3lyt3nsf said:
Sports Hernia":3lyt3nsf said:

Don't bother, he's an intentionally obtuse troll. He knows what you meant. It doesn't matter. Trolls gonna troll.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":mocm37sb said:
Marvin49":mocm37sb said:
Sports Hernia":mocm37sb said:

I said at the begining of the year....Jimmy needs TIME. He needs to play. The rookie class from last year has more starts than he does. He will be a better QB at the end of this year than he is at the beginning. I just never anticipated the rest of this team would be this good while he figured it out.

I think he was pointing towards NINEster.

Actually used my name in the post.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1edpiipt said:
5_Golden_Rings":1edpiipt said:
Sports Hernia":1edpiipt said:

You keep on trying to polish that turd of a statement, maybe it will turn into a diamond some day if you rub it hard enough.
:2thumbs:
If that were a possibility, my dick would be worth millions.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":8ugtngwb said:
Welp, the 49ers look to be for real. I'm looking forward to our match-up in two weeks a LOT.

Trust me, I ain't counting no chickens.

Russ is deadly. You think you got him and he somehow busts loose and hits a 50 yard pass to a guy who is inexplicably open by 10 yards.

Should be a fun game.

Still several before we get there tho.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":qvnqd1kw said:
RolandDeschain":qvnqd1kw said:
Welp, the 49ers look to be for real. I'm looking forward to our match-up in two weeks a LOT.

Russ is deadly. You think you got him and he somehow busts loose and hits a 50 yard pass to a guy who is inexplicably open by 10 yards.

Should be a fun game.

Yeah, I'd say overall, the 49ers are more scary than the Hawks.

That said, I think Russ is the scariest player in the entire NFC right now. Maybe the NFL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":3m16v9vw said:
Marvin49":3m16v9vw said:
RolandDeschain":3m16v9vw said:

Should be a fun game.

Yeah, I'd say overall, the 49ers are more scary than the Hawks.

That said, I think Russ is the scariest player in the entire NFC right now. Maybe the NFL.

If 100% healthy, the only guy that scares me more is Mahomes. He ain't 100% healthy tho. He's mortal if you can limit his mobility. Same might be said of Russ but I can't say for sure...I've never seen anybody limit it. LOL.

The 49ers are wreaking havoc by destroying the pocket from all angles.

Problem is, Russ doesn't necessarily need one to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts