OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":3sjbcsl8 said:
5_Golden_Rings":3sjbcsl8 said:
Sports Hernia":3sjbcsl8 said:
Jimmy “no fatal flaws” GQ just threw a horrid pick in the end zone, LOL.

Cannot wait to read the 49’er trollsplanning how that wasn’t Jimmy’s fault.
Marvin’s novel of a post should be epic.

Got the hot buttered popcorn ready.
How many times must I explain what “fatal flaws” means in the context that I used the term? I am seriously beginning to think you are learning disabled, which makes me feel bad for arguing with you.

(Review: by “fatal flaws” I meant reliable, predictable weaknesses that can be gameplaned for, such as a long release or am inability to anticipate; making random stupid decisions like not throwing away a screen the defense figured out doesn’t fit my definition of the term because a defense must sit there and HOPE it happens rather than FORCE it to and take advantage).

Don't bother, he's an intentionally obtuse troll. He knows what you meant. It doesn't matter. Trolls gonna troll.
You poor mistreated little snowflake. Want a tissue? A hug?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2mtf1sgy said:
Marvin49":2mtf1sgy said:
5_Golden_Rings":2mtf1sgy said:
Sports Hernia":2mtf1sgy said:

How many times must I explain what “fatal flaws” means in the context that I used the term? I am seriously beginning to think you are learning disabled, which makes me feel bad for arguing with you.

(Review: by “fatal flaws” I meant reliable, predictable weaknesses that can be gameplaned for, such as a long release or am inability to anticipate; making random stupid decisions like not throwing away a screen the defense figured out doesn’t fit my definition of the term because a defense must sit there and HOPE it happens rather than FORCE it to and take advantage).

Don't bother, he's an intentionally obtuse troll. He knows what you meant. It doesn't matter. Trolls gonna troll.

Nope. I'm good. My team is 5-0.

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin49":3h5mv28p said:
Maulbert":3h5mv28p said:
Marvin49":3h5mv28p said:
RolandDeschain":3h5mv28p said:
Welp, the 49ers look to be for real. I'm looking forward to our match-up in two weeks a LOT.

Trust me, I ain't counting no chickens.

Russ is deadly. You think you got him and he somehow busts loose and hits a 50 yard pass to a guy who is inexplicably open by 10 yards.

Should be a fun game.

Still several before we get there tho.

Yeah, I'd say overall, the 49ers are more scary than the Hawks.

That said, I think Russ is the scariest player in the entire NFC right now. Maybe the NFL.

If 100% healthy, the only guy that scares me more is Mahomes. He ain't 100% healthy tho. He's mortal if you can limit his mobility. Same might be said of Russ but I can't say for sure...I've never seen anybody limit it. LOL.

The 49ers are wreaking havoc by destroying the pocket from all angles.

Problem is, Russ doesn't necessarily need one to succeed.

Well he had a knee and ankle issue a few years back and played thru it and still managed to pull out wins and be successful changing his game up a bit.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":3j7mdrlk said:
Sports Hernia":3j7mdrlk said:
Marvin49":3j7mdrlk said:
5_Golden_Rings":3j7mdrlk said:

Cool story bro, now tell us the one where your team won trophy’s from last century.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Why are the people who call other people snowflakes always so easily irritated (or so consistently stuck on being irritated)? It's wild how ironic it is.

Marvin49

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":3mmphbb9 said:
Why are the people who call other people snowflakes always so easily irritated (or so consistently stuck on being irritated)? It's wild how ironic it is.

This.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2h00dsur said:
Marvin49":2h00dsur said:
Sports Hernia":2h00dsur said:
Marvin49":2h00dsur said:

Cool story bro, now tell us the one where your team won trophy’s from last century.

12219264 2134694266746075

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3gwegmdf said:
I just never anticipated the rest of this team would be this good while he figured it out.

Why did you not anticipate that? Your team has been absolutely awful for so long that almost everyone on it is a high first-rounder. All you've been needing for success is a coach who isn't better suited for high school, and a T-Jack level QB. Congrats, you finally have those final ingredients.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Marvin49":hbh2mhoc said:
Sports Hernia":hbh2mhoc said:
Marvin49":hbh2mhoc said:
Sports Hernia":hbh2mhoc said:

Bet it looks just like Sportshernia too.

Marvin49

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3fucyl5e said:
Marvin49":3fucyl5e said:
I just never anticipated the rest of this team would be this good while he figured it out.

Why did you not anticipate that? Your team has been absolutely awful for so long that almost everyone on it is a high first-rounder. All you've been needing for success is a coach who isn't better suited for high school, and a T-Jack level QB. Congrats, you finally have those final ingredients.

Habit?

LOL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Washington49er":qmtaesoj said:
Marvin49":qmtaesoj said:
Sports Hernia":qmtaesoj said:
Marvin49":qmtaesoj said:

Bet it looks just like Sportshernia too. Rainbow hair fits his lifestyle.

OK, dude...not goin' there. Not cool to make those types of jokes this day in age.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Marvin49":4eof5th9 said:
Washington49er":4eof5th9 said:
Marvin49":4eof5th9 said:
Sports Hernia":4eof5th9 said:

OK, dude...not goin' there. Not cool to make those types of jokes this day in age.

We're talking about Sportshernia, he doesn't care what he says about us. So F him. He still suffering IBAS, wish I could meet him in person I'd be happy to help him with the treatment.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Washington49er":18ip9vus said:
Marvin49":18ip9vus said:
Sports Hernia":18ip9vus said:
Marvin49":18ip9vus said:

So you're gonna go to the gay card as a way to slam Hernia? How fu**ing troglodyte of you. God you're pathetic.

You most definitely should go f*** yourself as well as being banned. And you're wrong about Hernia too, he has never stooped to your pathetic f***wad level.

And I love the veiled threat about wanting to meet him in person. You are nothing but a piece of shit for a human being.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Washington49er":2zwspxb8 said:
Marvin49":2zwspxb8 said:
Washington49er":2zwspxb8 said:
Marvin49":2zwspxb8 said:

We're talking about Sportshernia, he doesn't care what he says about us. So F him. He still suffering IBAS, wish I could meet him in person I'd be happy to help him with the treatment.

Yeah....

...Sorry dude, not gonna do it. I am not a fan of him, but "yer gay" is second grade BS.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":24xcrca1 said:
5_Golden_Rings":24xcrca1 said:
Sports Hernia":24xcrca1 said:

You keep on trying to polish that turd of a statement, maybe it will turn into a diamond some day if you rub it hard enough.
:2thumbs:
I showed you quotes of me from two years ago saying the same thing...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":2xv6wcdy said:
Washington49er":2xv6wcdy said:
Marvin49":2xv6wcdy said:
Washington49er":2xv6wcdy said:

Yeah....

...Sorry dude, not gonna do it. I am not a fan of him, but "yer gay" is second grade BS.
You're letting him off easy with the "second grade" comment Marv.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
chris98251":1zsr1755 said:
Marvin49":1zsr1755 said:
Maulbert":1zsr1755 said:
Marvin49":1zsr1755 said:
Trust me, I ain't counting no chickens.

Russ is deadly. You think you got him and he somehow busts loose and hits a 50 yard pass to a guy who is inexplicably open by 10 yards.

Should be a fun game.

Still several before we get there tho.

That said, I think Russ is the scariest player in the entire NFC right now. Maybe the NFL.

If 100% healthy, the only guy that scares me more is Mahomes. He ain't 100% healthy tho. He's mortal if you can limit his mobility. Same might be said of Russ but I can't say for sure...I've never seen anybody limit it. LOL.

Well he had a knee and ankle issue a few years back and played thru it and still managed to pull out wins and be successful changing his game up a bit.
That may have been the catalyst that has turned him into an elite pocket passer.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Marvin49":ksemoma5 said:
Washington49er":ksemoma5 said:
Marvin49":ksemoma5 said:
Washington49er":ksemoma5 said:

Yeah....

Riley from Boondocks does it on the regular... but he has an inexplicable mancrush on Thugnificent.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2ane54ly said:
chris98251":2ane54ly said:
Marvin49":2ane54ly said:
Maulbert":2ane54ly said:

That may have been the catalyst that has turned him into an elite pocket passer.
Agree and plenty of other folks do as well. Your basic blessing in disguise. I'm sure experience has played a large part as well, but the injury may have well hastened the process.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2bjxos1t said:
Marvin49":2bjxos1t said:
Washington49er":2bjxos1t said:
Marvin49":2bjxos1t said:

Yeah....

You're letting him off easy with the "second grade" comment Marv.

I don't think it was unclear what I thought of the comment and I said it twice.

Ain't no place for that type of BS here or anywhere else regardless of whom you are talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts