Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":3h46ppuj said:
hawksfansinceday1":3h46ppuj said:
Marvin49":3h46ppuj said:
Washington49er":3h46ppuj said:
We're talking about Sportshernia, he doesn't care what he says about us. So F him. He still suffering IBAS, wish I could meet him in person I'd be happy to help him with the treatment.

Yeah....

...Sorry dude, not gonna do it. I am not a fan of him, but "yer gay" is second grade BS.
You're letting him off easy with the "second grade" comment Marv.

I don't think it was unclear what I thought of the comment and I said it twice.

Ain't no place for that type of BS here or anywhere else regardless of whom you are talking to.
Agree and it's always great to interact with people have the class to realize this.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Marvin49":ly5mmxn8 said:
Washington49er":ly5mmxn8 said:
Marvin49":ly5mmxn8 said:
Washington49er":ly5mmxn8 said:
Bet it looks just like Sportshernia too. Rainbow hair fits his lifestyle.

OK, dude...not goin' there. Not cool to make those types of jokes this day in age.

We're talking about Sportshernia, he doesn't care what he says about us. So F him. He still suffering IBAS, wish I could meet him in person I'd be happy to help him with the treatment.

Yeah....

...Sorry dude, not gonna do it. I am not a fan of him, but "yer gay" is second grade BS.

To each his own. Just because you're okay with the crap he types dosen't mean I should be. He doesn't care what he says, calls people all kinds of names, violates the rules by attacking posters not the post.

All of you may be willing to put up with his crap, I'm not. If you want to give him a free pass that's your prerogative, its your sight and your brethren.

Personally I can't stand little chicken sh**s that hide behind their keyboard and spew a bunch of crap that he wouldn't have the balls to say to my face.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":148rd1h5 said:
Marvin49":148rd1h5 said:
Washington49er":148rd1h5 said:
Marvin49":148rd1h5 said:
OK, dude...not goin' there. Not cool to make those types of jokes this day in age.

Yeah....

To each his own. Just because you're okay with the crap he types dosen't mean I should be. He doesn't care what he says, calls people all kinds of names, violates the rules by attacking posters not the post.

All of you may be willing to put up with his crap, I'm not. If you want to give him a free pass that's your prerogative, its your sight and your brethren.

Personally I can't stand little chicken sh**s that hide behind their keyboard and spew a bunch of crap that he wouldn't have the balls to say to my face.

You're flinging worse crap by equating homosexuality to an insult. Grow up or leave. Your choice.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Washington49er":3nlf5a01 said:
Marvin49":3nlf5a01 said:
Washington49er":3nlf5a01 said:
Marvin49":3nlf5a01 said:

Yeah....

You are mising the issue entirely. I call that dude a troll on the regular. I don't put up with it or give him a "free pass".

I took issue with you intimating that he was gay, as if that was a negative or an insult. Its 2019 dude.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":2pc90c2h said:
Washington49er":2pc90c2h said:
Marvin49":2pc90c2h said:
Washington49er":2pc90c2h said:

Yeah....

You are mising the issue entirely. I call that dude a troll on the regular. I don't put up with it or give him a "free pass".

I took issue with you intimating that he was gay, as if that was a negative or an insult. Its 2019 dude.

You and I may disagree on the troll issue, Marv, but you've always been class, and do expect a reasonable amount of gear-turning comes with enemy territory. You're an asset to any board with your conduct. Wish others would understand this. This also goes for Popeye and 5 Gold Rings.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":2tqwa6y5 said:
Marvin49":2tqwa6y5 said:
Washington49er":2tqwa6y5 said:
Marvin49":2tqwa6y5 said:
Yeah....

You and I may disagree on the troll issue, Marv, but you've always been class, and do expect a reasonable amount of gear-turning comes with enemy territory. You're an asset to any board with your conduct. Wish others would understand this. This also goes for Popeye and 5 Gold Rings.

Thnx. :D

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":3cosij6d said:
Washington49er":3cosij6d said:
Marvin49":3cosij6d said:
Washington49er":3cosij6d said:

Yeah....

You're flinging worse crap by equating homosexuality to an insult. Grow up or leave. Your choice.

Some people just have a tendency to bring out the worst in people, Sports being one of them.

Maybe it would help to keep this kinda of stuff from being a problem if you policed your own.

The dude is a jerk, makes all kinds of comments that nothing to do with football.

I will edit my post and try not to let his crap bring me to his level

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":3gaxfhb9 said:
Maulbert":3gaxfhb9 said:
Washington49er":3gaxfhb9 said:
Marvin49":3gaxfhb9 said:
Yeah....

Some people just have a tendency to bring out the worst in people, Sports being one of them.

Maybe it would help to keep this kinda of stuff from being a problem if you policed your own.

The dude is a jerk, makes all kinds of comments that nothing to do with football.

Don't bother high roading. Nothing Hernia has done compares to your sludge.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":5qqe1erw said:
Washington49er":5qqe1erw said:
Maulbert":5qqe1erw said:
Washington49er":5qqe1erw said:

Don't bother high roading. Nothing Hernia has done compares to your sludge.

Go look at new thread Seahawks vs 49ers 11/11, read the 2nd post.

Don't come at me over a rainbow post the tell that that kind of crap is ok.

Nvm, looks like it was taken down

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Let's keep this about football. Comments on sexual orientation is not allowed. And if you want to talk smack, take it to the smack shack.

Marvin49

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3vttcbgd said:
Let's keep this about football. Comments on sexual orientation is not allowed. And if you want to talk smack, take it to the smack shack.

Agreed.

Washington49er

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3ly6xmtn said:

Agreed

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":24dd7oz4 said:
why the hell has this guy not been banned already?

I don't know, why is Sportshernia still here? He violates your rules pretty consistently.

Washington49er

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1349kd7h said:
Back to football talk or we can lock the thread. Pretty simple.

Yes sir, hey did you see that Redskin vs Dolphin game...lol

Washington49er

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2a790tsf said:
hawksfansinceday1":2a790tsf said:
why the hell has this guy not been banned already?
Great question, @hfsd1. Anyone using gay slurs of any kind should be looking at a lifetime ban, IMO.

Really! Weren't you the one that just had a post pulled down because you called the 49ers a "f*g team"?

So what kind of slur was that? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts