Vic Beasley

getnasty

Reaction score
Curious what other think about him? I would love to see that one year prove it deal thrown his way. Should be cheaper then Quinn, Fowler, Ynanncke but with all the upside.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I want Fowler, younger and therefore more likely to stay healthy. God knows we don't need another Ansah situation tho guessing it would never get that bad. Anyway, if we can't get Fowler or Yannick (also younger) Beasley wouldn't be a bad fall back either. Might leave coin to help us shore up the DT position as well.
Wouldn't you rather get Yannick or Fowler for 4 years?

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2cnq6it1 said:
I want Fowler, younger and therefore more likely to stay healthy. God knows we don't need another Ansah situation tho guessing it would never get that bad. Anyway, if we can't get Fowler or Yannick (also younger) Beasley wouldn't be a bad fall back either. Might leave coin to help us shore up the DT position as well.
Wouldn't you rather get Yannick or Fowler for 4 years?

I would love either of those guys but my guess is they both get 15+ million a year. I look at Beasley more as a 1 year 8/9 million a year kind of guy with all of the upside of the other 2. Fowler makes me nervous without Donald providing pressure up the middle, his numbers might be a touch inflated.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Well he completely disappeared after the 2016 season and it was not injury-related. So who knows a one year prove it deal could be worth it.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
sdog1981":390om1ud said:
Well he completely disappeared after the 2016 season and it was not injury-related. So who knows a one year prove it deal could be worth it.

8 sacks last year isn't horrible, i think he would benefit quite a bit playing across from Clowney. More of a Robin then a Batman.

BITTER ROOT

Reaction score
The hell with Vic Beasley and Clowney. I don't want anyone on the team that has to prove he belongs. Clowney showed up for 3 or 4 games. He disappeared the rest of the games. That's why Houston dumped him. Yannick Ngakoue is the way to go. Only problem is there is gonna be a lot of bidding for him.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
getnasty":2915qgz5 said:
sdog1981":2915qgz5 said:

8 sacks last year isn't horrible, i think he would benefit quite a bit playing across from Clowney. More of a Robin then a Batman.

8 sacks is double what our leader (Rasheem Green) had this year. Double.

Latest posts