Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Buccaneers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titans

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Cyrus12

Reaction score
So where does he land? Sounds like the Raiders are the front runner. Or does he stay with the cheaters that made him what he is today? I've added options for teams that need a qb.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I vote for dis-chargers, because LA. Meanwhile, all the unreported/unaccounted-for-in-previous-salary-caps deferred pay will come due from the cheatriots all at once and they will go into this offseason with -$135 million dollars.

Osprey

Reaction score
IF not the cheetahs, think only LA makes sense for media exposure to team competitiveness ratio.

chris98251

Reaction score
Kraft says he wants him back, does Bill?

He doesn't need money, I do think he wants to go out as a winner and erase the way he was perceived last year.

Remember Rivers is a floater right now, yeah I said it.

Rivers most likely in Indy.

Gruden would be a fool to Bring Brady in for two years if that Story is true, Carr would be moved then also, you have Bridgewater out there also that looked good in his stint as a Starter.

Jimmy G already costly and then Brady and they have Cap issues trying to hold team together as is. Chargers possible, but I would expect Bridgewater there first, they will want a QB for a few years and Brady is Rivers with a worse arm.

Dolphins lol, Brady wants to live.

Cowboys, if Jerry loses Dak he won't live to see another Cowboy Super Bowl.

Bears, just don't see it, again they should be looking for youth and are not that close.

Buc's if Arians thinks Tom can work for him like Carson did maybe, he sure isn't happy with his current situation. Maybe.

I think Tom likes being a Cheatriot and is mostly just having some fun with the process and wanting to see what lips on his ass cheeks feels like.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Patriots. Brady and Belichick should strive to see how many championships they can accumulate.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I predicted Carr gone from the Raiders a month ago. He's not Chucky's kind of guy. So, Brady makes sense in LV. I also predicted Arians would trade for Carr. I'm sticking by that as well.

xray

Reaction score
Belichick is Brady's security blanket . He has never had another HC in his career . I'm pretty certain he will stay because where else is the grass greener ?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
xray":3bwda3p9 said:
I'm pretty certain he will stay because where else is the grass greener ?

Ego is a hell of drug.

It's entirely possible that they've had so much success together and been so spoiled by that success that they want to part ways and each try to do it without the other one to try to prove who deserves more credit for all of their combined success.

KinesProf

Reaction score
I do think there may be an element of Belichick, being the historian and strategist that he is, wanting to become more innovative and on the vanguard of offensive football's evolution in a way that the Chiefs and Ravens have been recently.

I am only speculating, but I think a little part of him and McDaniels would be excited to be able reset their offense and QB position without being handcuffed by the QB's athletic limitations.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Denver... I read somewhere that Elway shat his pants when Brady announced that he was going to test FA.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":vqs0v3jp said:
Denver... I read somewhere that Elway shat his pants when Brady announced that he was going to test FA.

Denver's line was a disaster last year. And they don't have Belechick-level coaching to try to compensate. I'd be surprised if Brady went for that.