Andy Reid - Why Isn't He Being Forced To Sit Out A Season?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • RiggoReincarnated wrote:Dude obviously does not have his priorities straight. His refusal to step back during the 2012 season after his son's drug overdose was telling.

    The fact that the NFL allows him to keep coaching without taking a break - after what happened...is enabling his and his families dysfunction.


    Some people find solace in their work. Neither you, I or anybody not named Andy Reid has the right to tell him how to react to the death of his son. You are just a scumbag looking to grind your axe over a divisional foe that has handed you your panties for the last decade. Grow up.

    :141847_bnono:
    canfan
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 129
    Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 pm


  • RiggoReincarnated wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:I don't use the Racistskins name anymore at all. I live next to and do business on an actual Native American reservation, and I have asked some of them if they like the name. It is about ten to one against use.

    I love the honor and dignity of that team. They hired the first native american coach. And made him wear a war bonnet and war paint on the sidelines. Honor and dignity.

    Riggo, you have a schtick more tired than the name of your team. I have an idea, perhaps the NFL should suspend Rat Face Shanny for a year for running his prize quarterback into the ground, and suspend the RacistSkins franchise for having a worse football surface than most high school teams. Or suspend your owner for being the worst owner in pro football, worse even than Jerry Jones.



    How about Pete Carroll for blatantly stealing the pistol offense and zone read from Kyle Shanahan to salvage the season of the Seattle Seahawks?


    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8805
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


  • Typical Redskins fans:

    "The name 'Redskins' isn't racist! Stop smoking crack!"
    "YOU SAID SEAN TAYLOR IS A THUG, YOU RACIST SOB! STOP BEING SO RACIST!"

    :34853_doh: :229031_shrug:
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26463
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • Look guys some of these teams do care about public perception.

    Note how North Dakota suspended their radio announcer for using the words "choke job" when the basketball choked the other day. Saying choke is ok but "choke job" is not politically correct and would insult some people

    In other COMPLETELY UNRELATED news the school continus to vigoursly defend the use of Sioux as a symbol for their school and on flags, shirts etc..........

    It is about money - Andy Reid brings in money, redskins brings in money, North Dakota sioux apparently brings in money. Choke job apparently does not..........
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3552
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • lol gotta love the Rearskin fans that claim SF and Seattle stole their offense. Colin K was running the pistol offense in Nevada 2 years before Shanny used it with Griffin. Who stole it first?

    On another front, on what basis can the NFL decide to suspend coaches because they don't think their family life is perfect? Save for a criminal act by the coach against his family, when have they ever had the authority or will to do it? Why don't you blame the Chiefs who no doubt at least looked into his history before hiring him?

    I rather think you wanted him to stay with the Eagles cause he'd have miscoached them once again leading to easier Rearskin wins. Thinking your concern over Reid's family problems would have not been voiced if it benefited your team.
    Last edited by Russell Wilson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 29-3 times in total.
    Last edited by NFC Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 23-17 times in total.
    Last edited by World Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Feb 2, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 43-8 times in total.
    User avatar
    Lady Talon
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 757
    Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 am


  • mikeak wrote:Look guys some of these teams do care about public perception.

    Note how North Dakota suspended their radio announcer for using the words "choke job" when the basketball choked the other day. Saying choke is ok but "choke job" is not politically correct and would insult some people

    In other COMPLETELY UNRELATED news the school continus to vigoursly defend the use of Sioux as a symbol for their school and on flags, shirts etc..........

    It is about money - Andy Reid brings in money, redskins brings in money, North Dakota sioux apparently brings in money. Choke job apparently does not..........

    North Dakota dropped the team name last year, and do not have a team mascot or name right now. The name was actually the subject of a statewide vote.

    So yeah, even a bunch of backward prairie folk got it right.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11341
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Frankly, it's YOU guys who are the racists by trying to stop Redskins fans from truly honoring the brave warriors of generations past.

    Image

    Image

    I mean, really? Who knows more about the struggles of a proud but persecuted people who knew to give as much to the land as they took than this guy?

    Image
    User avatar
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2836
    Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • Dude in the first pic is wearing a head dress from a plains Native American... Last I checked DC wasn't anywhere close to the plains... haha.


    I hate this team.
    Image

    Go Hawks.
    User avatar
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2224
    Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 am


  • And the guy in the second picture looks a lot like ALF
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    User avatar
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *
     
    Posts: 3074
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Can we all just agree not to reply to Riggo until he admits that his Shanny offense was taken from college football? Even if I put him on my foe list, you guys continually quote him. Soon I will have to refer to him as Tech Worlds 2.
    FIRE CABLE!
    Image
    User avatar
    BASF
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1542
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm


  • Scottemojo wrote:
    mikeak wrote:Look guys some of these teams do care about public perception.

    Note how North Dakota suspended their radio announcer for using the words "choke job" when the basketball choked the other day. Saying choke is ok but "choke job" is not politically correct and would insult some people

    In other COMPLETELY UNRELATED news the school continus to vigoursly defend the use of Sioux as a symbol for their school and on flags, shirts etc..........

    It is about money - Andy Reid brings in money, redskins brings in money, North Dakota sioux apparently brings in money. Choke job apparently does not..........

    North Dakota dropped the team name last year, and do not have a team mascot or name right now. The name was actually the subject of a statewide vote.

    So yeah, even a bunch of backward prairie folk got it right.


    Forgot about that. So lets see the university was pressured for a long time, defended it and lost in a statewide vote....... and now suddenly they care about being insensitive?..
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3552
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • mikeak wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:
    mikeak wrote:Look guys some of these teams do care about public perception.

    Note how North Dakota suspended their radio announcer for using the words "choke job" when the basketball choked the other day. Saying choke is ok but "choke job" is not politically correct and would insult some people

    In other COMPLETELY UNRELATED news the school continus to vigoursly defend the use of Sioux as a symbol for their school and on flags, shirts etc..........

    It is about money - Andy Reid brings in money, redskins brings in money, North Dakota sioux apparently brings in money. Choke job apparently does not..........

    North Dakota dropped the team name last year, and do not have a team mascot or name right now. The name was actually the subject of a statewide vote.

    So yeah, even a bunch of backward prairie folk got it right.



    Forgot about that. So lets see the university was pressured for a long time, defended it and lost in a statewide vote....... and now suddenly they care about being insensitive?..

    The Alumni are pretty pissed about that vote, they were to the death about that stupid mascot. Having spent a few years of my life in the Dakotas, I can tell you that racism against natives is unfortunately pretty common.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11341
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • RiggoReincarnated wrote:

    How about Pete Carroll for blatantly stealing the pistol offense and zone read from Kyle Shanahan to salvage the season of the Seattle Seahawks?


    I haven't been around much lately and I know you kinda went off the deep end after the loss but seriously what the hell? I remember you being a respectable poster.

    On a side note, 24(and a future at QB) - 14 (and a QB with no knee left)
    User avatar
    amill87
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1350
    Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm


  • Hahaha this thread is great! This is why I don't put people on my foe list
    Sheer stubborn ignorance = pure hilarity
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3370
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • I wonder if this guy isn't hanging out with Riggo>


    From the comments section of the Nnamdi eats alone article
    Tyler Elliott • 2 hours ago −
    I'd rather eat by myself then with lose selfish losers that the ole bag of feces Andy Reid compiled.. Still riles me that a despicable man like Reid is rewarded with a big contract and opportunity to coach in KC.. You'd think the penalty in the grand scheme of life for neglecting one's son and causing him to die would be stiffer
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9363
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • Back to the original op, after seeing this trainwreck derailed faster than Amtrack after a celebratory conductors' meeting binge, maybe the reason Andy Reid went back to football so quickly after his son's death was to get his mind off it and ease his suffering. Many people find solace in work, especially work that takes all of your concentration and thought away from anything else.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18849
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


  • drdiags wrote:I wonder if this guy isn't hanging out with Riggo>


    From the comments section of the Nnamdi eats alone article
    Tyler Elliott • 2 hours ago −
    I'd rather eat by myself then with lose selfish losers that the ole bag of feces Andy Reid compiled.. Still riles me that a despicable man like Reid is rewarded with a big contract and opportunity to coach in KC.. You'd think the penalty in the grand scheme of life for neglecting one's son and causing him to die would be stiffer


    Yes...giving your son a job within your team to keep him close to you is neglecting him and "causing him to die". Tony Dungy is also a rotten, dirty human being for "causing [his son] to die".
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7239
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am




It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online