Sources: Niners in pursuit of Darrelle Revis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrenv17

Reaction score
from the yahoo news..............this is pissing me off alittle. :49ersmall: :49ersmall: with that KC dumba$$ trade to boot!!
What will a San Francisco 49ers team already loaded with young talent do with more 2013 draft picks than can possibly make their roster?

Three words: Pursue Darrelle Revis.

The 49ers are among a handful of teams that have discussed making a run at Revis this offseason, according to two sources. In fact, the 49ers are poised to make a run at Revis even if it’s just for one season (although that could be problematic from Revis’ standpoint

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
With 15 picks to use, plus another 2nd next year, they are in a very good position. Sucks, but as much as I hate that team (more than any team in ANY sport), they flat out robbed KC to another level.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
You know, I'm more and more liking our team's stance of not getting all hot and bothered over these free agents and focusing on just keeping the good we have and trying to improve via the draft.

Revis isn't cheap. Revis is a locker room nightmare waiting to happen. Shoot, throw this grenade in SF's locker room. Mess up their chemistry. And mess up their cap numbers.

I PREFER to play and beat the best when they are at their best. If Revis somehow makes them better, so much the better. Whatever makes our competition stronger will make us stronger.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
I'm sure Philly getting Asumghwa or however you spell it scared everyone in their division as well, lol. I hope they do get him. Be fun keeping their vets when Kaepernick decides to use his right to renegotiate his contract for 10-15 million as all the NFLN and ESPN analysts that'll be on his wagon with a decent season will be saying he's worth. Good luck Niners.

Status
Not open for further replies.