Seattle
Green Bay
New York Giants
Atlanta

Wildcard:

San Francisco
Chicago

AFC Division Winners:

Buffalo (my upset special with a 7-9 record)
Denver
Houston
Pittsburgh

Wildcards:

Baltimore
Cincinatti

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
^^Buffalo and Chicago in the Playoffs? Chicago, maybe...Buffalo. Not a chance.

Div Winners NFC

Washington
Greenbay
Atlanta
SF

Wild Cards

Seattle
New York

Div Winners AFC

New England
Pittsburg
Houston
Denver

Wild Cards

Kansas City
Cincinatti

rideaducati

Reaction score
NFC: 1. Seattle
2. Green Bay
3. Atlanta
4. Dallas
5. St Louis
6. Carolina

AFC: 1. Denver
2. Cleveland
3. Houston
4. Miami
5. Cincinnati
6. New England

What? No ninnies? Nope, no ninnies. Their defense will let them down.

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
NFC
1. seahawks
2. packers
3. saints
4. redskins
5. falcons
6. eagles

AFC
1. Broncos
2. Texans
3. Bengals
4. patriots
5. chargers
6. ravens

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
NFC:

NFCE Winner - New York Giants
NFCN Winner - Green Bay Packers
NFCS Winner - Atlanta Falcons
NFCW Winner - Seattle Seahawks

Wild Card #1 - San Francisco 49ers
Wild Card #2 - Carolina Panthers

AFC:

AFCE Winner - New England Patriots
AFCN Winner - Cincinnati Bengals
AFCS Winner - Houston Texans
AFCW Winner - Denver Broncos

Wild Card #1 - Miami Dolphins
Wild Card #2 - Kansas City Chiefs

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
NfC
West-Seahawks
East- Redskins
South-Tampa bay
North- Packers

Wildcard- Rams Falcons
Afc-
West-Broncos
East-Patriots
North-Bengals
South-Houston

Wild Card -Chiefs Bills

Why would the Steelers win there division.there division got stronger and they got weaker. Look at there offense its a disaster at every position but quarterback and center. Then there defense was all born in like the 1970's, there old as a unit can possibly get. Old man Rothlesburger cant take hits like he used to. I predict the exact opposite and say they lose there division and are top 5 draft pick team.

kearly

Reaction score
1. Packers 14-2 - Packers dominate a crumbling division.
2. 49ers 13-3 - 49ers take care of business on the road, Seattle does not.
3. Falcons 11-5 - Division is getting tough, but Atlanta is built for regular season success.
4. Redskins 10-6 - I can't see them winning fewer than this, and 10 wins should win East.
5. Seahawks 12-4 - Fed ex, here we come! Seattle improves on road, but you wouldn't know it since they were dealt such a lousy hand by the schedule makers.
6. Panthers 10-6 - Will start hot, then back into the playoffs.

1. Broncos 15-1 - Horrible division plus elite pass offense and pass rush = shot at perfect regular season.
2. Bengals 11-5 - The AFC's Seahawks, minus the godly QB play.
3. Texans 10-6 - The Texans are slowly decaying, but they won't boomerang like Indy will.
4. Patriots 10-6 - This might be the biggest test of Tom Brady's post-championship career.
5. Ravens 9-7 - If the playoff version is the new Joe Flacco, add four wins. They lost so much that he might need to be to make the playoffs.
6. Chiefs 9-7 - Jamaal Charles is about to rip the NFL a new one, and Alex Smith will probably justify what KC paid, as crazy as that sounds right now. Reid is copying SF's offense.

Seahawks over Bengals in New York (three straight years I've gotten one SB team right, btw).

Lady Talon

Reaction score
1. Green Bay
2. Seattle
3. New Orleans
4. New York
5. Atlanta
6. St. Louis

1. Denver
2. Houston
3. Cincinnati
4. New England
5. Miami
6. Indianapolis

NinerBuff

Reaction score
1. GB
2. SF
3. ATL
4. DAL
5. SEA
6. WAS

WAS beats out NO, CAR, TB, CHI, and STL for the final spot. Dallas surprises people and makes it to the playoffs (where they're beaten in the first round, we're talking Tony Romo after all)

1. DEN
2. NE
3. IND
4. CIN
5. PIT
6. KC

KC beats out BAL, MIA and HOU for the last playoff spot, but have to go to IND and get beat bad.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
NFC Division winners:

Seattle
New Orleans
Giants
Green Bay

Wildcards:
SF
Atlanta

AFC division winners:

Broncos
Patriots
Colts
Bengals

Wildcards:
Steelers
Dolphins

Sac

Reaction score
NFC
1. Seahawks
2. Falcons
3. Packers
4. Redskins
5. 49ers
6. Giants

AFC
1. Texans
2. Broncos
3. Bengals
4. Dolphins
5. Patriots
6. Ravens

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I will take a shot...

NFC Division winners

Seattle
Green Bay
New York Giants
Atlanta

Wildcard

New Orleans
San Francisco

AFC Division winners

New England
Denver
Cincinnati
Houston

Wilcard

Miami
Pittsburgh

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
AFC NFC

West Broncos Seahawks
South Texans Falcons
North Bengals Packers
East Patriots Giants
WC Ravens 49ers
WC Chiefs Panthers

Edit: Well, that was formatted for visibility...

Erebus

Reaction score
I did some trend analysis on division winners, playoff outcomes, etc, since division realignment in 2002. Based on my analysis, I came up with the following guidelines to predict a season.

1. There are, on average, 6 new playoff teams each year.
2. A team with a first round bye will miss the playoffs the next year.
3. A team with a top 5 draft pick will make the playoffs the next year.
4. Teams that improve enough from top 5 pick to playoffs usually either have a new QB or new coach, or both.
5. The NFC South hasn't had a repeat winner. Its certainly possible this trend ends this year.
6. One or two of the new playoff teams is back after a one year hiatus.
7. A 1 vs 1 seed matchup in the Super Bowl is rare. Its only happened once since realignment (2009).

Remember, these are just trends, not saying they have to continue. So with that said, here are my predictions.

NFC

1. Seahawks
2. Packers
3. Cowboys
4. Buccaneers
5. 49ers
6. Saints

AFC

1. Broncos
2. Texans
3. Bengals
4. Patriots
5. Chiefs
6. Browns (yes, the Browns)

The new playoff teams are TB, NO, DAL, KC, and CLE. I only went with 5. 6 is just an average. The lowest number I've seen is 4. CLE and KC are in because of new coaches (and KC's new QB). CLE actually has a decent team around Weeden; they just need him to develop. I'm predicting he will.

ATL is that team with a first round bye that misses the playoffs the next year. They overachieved a little (should've been 11-5 last year based on points for/against), winning a lot of close games against questionable opponents. I believe their defense takes a step back this year after losing Abraham and relying on a rookie starting CB. And their competition in the NFC South improved. I think all four teams could be within a game of each other at 9-7 to 10-6. New Orleans returns to the playoffs after a one year hiatus now that they have Sean Payton back, so they are one of my wild card teams.

The NFC East is a big mystery to me. I don't know how well RG3 will play if he can't run well. He could still be great, but I don't know. I want to pick Philly as a team to go from worst to first. I like Chip Kelly, and I think he'll do great things in Philly, but I think year one is an adjustment period for the team. And the Giants are so hard to figure out because of how inconsistent Eli Manning is. They could be anywhere from 6-10 to 11-5. Lately the NFC East winner has been rotating between all four teams, so its Dallas's turn. They have a lot of talent and are just as capable as any other team to win the division.

My Super Bowl prediction is Seahawks vs Texans.

heyu123

Reaction score
kearly":k4d0sppm said:
1. Packers 14-2 - Packers dominate a crumbling division.
2. 49ers 13-3 - 49ers take care of business on the road, Seattle does not.
3. Falcons 11-5 - Division is getting tough, but Atlanta is built for regular season success.
4. Redskins 10-6 - I can't see them winning fewer than this, and 10 wins should win East.
5. Seahawks 12-4 - Fed ex, here we come! Seattle improves on road, but you wouldn't know it since they were dealt such a lousy hand by the schedule makers.
6. Panthers 10-6 - Will start hot, then back into the playoffs.

1. Broncos 15-1 - Horrible division plus elite pass offense and pass rush = shot at perfect regular season.
2. Bengals 11-5 - The AFC's Seahawks, minus the godly QB play.
3. Texans 10-6 - The Texans are slowly decaying, but they won't boomerang like Indy will.
4. Patriots 10-6 - This might be the biggest test of Tom Brady's post-championship career.
5. Ravens 9-7 - If the playoff version is the new Joe Flacco, add four wins. They lost so much that he might need to be to make the playoffs.
6. Chiefs 9-7 - Jamaal Charles is about to rip the NFL a new one, and Alex Smith will probably justify what KC paid, as crazy as that sounds right now. Reid is copying SF's offense.

Seahawks over Bengals in New York (three straight years I've gotten one SB team right, btw).
Interested to see why you rate kc and Baltimore so highly?

You always have sound reasoning behind your ideas, just to me I don't see either winning more than 7 games.

Erebus

Reaction score
I think KC is a team that was just held back by horrendous QB play. They have a decent team, and now they have a decent QB to lead them.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Seahawks
Packers
Tampa Bay
Washington
StLouis
Carolina

Texans
Broncos
Bengals
Dolphins
Chiefs
Colts

My Super Bowl has Seattle over either the Texans or Bengals and leaning Texans at this point as I just can't put Dalton in the Super Bowl.

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
I dont understand how some of you make your NFC east picks. Those teams back into the playoffs based on rival division losses. In fact the giants entire super bowl run was because the cowboys literally let them in. So I cant sure shot ANY of them. I put a big fat question mark.

Outside of Seahawks, Broncos, Patriots and Texans, its all up in there air this year. AFAIK, Kap is still unproven, superstars like Rodgers and Brees carry with them horrendous stats that the media seems to over look. Ive never been impressed with the Flacons, and The Steelers are on a decline. Ravens you say? I say nay. This might be the year of the underdog. Teams like the browns, chargers, bengals, and bills might get it together. I watched the browns last year, and they were in every game against big teams by putting them on their ass and losing by an inch. Maybe we will have that sort of a 2013.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NFC Division winners:

Seattle
Green Bay
Foreskins
New Orleans

Wildcard:

San Francisco
Atlanta

AFC Division Winners:

New England
San Diego (this is a hope, not an expectation; just to be clear)
Houston
Baltimore

Wildcards:

Denver
Cincinatti