Who are you rooting for today?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
KC cuz I've been a fan of the AFC West teams except the Donkeys going back to the days of the AFL before there was a Seattle Seahawks. I always liked SD and Oak better but also have liked KC through the years.

Don't care who wins the other one.

Erebus

Reaction score
KC and NO.

KC simply because I want Wilson to stand head and shoulders above Luck in any comparisons, and playoff wins are going to help Wilson separate himself.

I'm rooting for NO because I know we'd destroy them next week if we got the chance to play them.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I hope KC slaughters Indy and Luck throws 2+ ints.
I hope Philly wins so we get to play the winner of the GB/SF game where because of the weather and shorter rest we should have an even greater advantage.

James in PA

Reaction score
KC because I'm still bitter about that loss at Indy earlier in the year. Lots of though, questionable calls against the Hawks in that one. We were clearly the better team then and now.

New Orleans because that means we automatically face them next week and I feel they are our easiest path to the NFC Championship Game. Also because I live in PA and absolutely hate the Iggles and their fans.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Erebus":1044j7iw said:
KC and NO.

KC simply because I want Wilson to stand head and shoulders above Luck in any comparisons, and playoff wins are going to help Wilson separate himself.

I'm rooting for NO because I know we'd destroy them next week if we got the chance to play them.

This.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Why dont you guys want to play SF/GB? After one less day of rest and having to play in sub zero temps you dont think we would have the advantage. This was just posted on nfl.com about the weather and its effects.
http://www.nflevolution.com/article/phy ... 0000308863

"There are no musculoskeletal injuries unique to the cold, however, players will be at an increased risk for muscle strains and tears, usually to the hamstrings, quadriceps and calf muscles. Since the ball is harder, there is a risk for fractures of the hand and fingers when trying to catch or receive the ball. Those players who participate in a game only intermittently (i.e. punters, kickers, special teams players) are at a heightened risk as they are expected to go "all out," such as on a punt or kickoff, without a significant "warm up". Players should also be mindful of the fact that the ground will be harder which, at least theoretically, increases the risk of contact-related injuries. "

OrFan

Reaction score
KC and PHI.

NO is nothing but a paper tiger, easy to predict, they are garbage away from their dome.

I can't stand the Colts or neck hair.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
KC and NO just because I like them better...I really don't care in the end..bring on the Niners next week...don't matter to me!

rideaducati

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Colts because I was around when the Seahawks were in the AFC West and the hatred for KC still sticks. That, and I can't stand Alex Smith being called a good QB when all he does is check down EVERY pass play.
I would like to see the Saints again in Seattle, so I'm rooting for them too.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
*COUGH*

Could use some people in the live chat. :) Everybody go click the .NET Chat logo on the top of the site! Let's all root for Neckbeard to suck.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I don't care about these games. I only care about next weekend. The Hawks have to beat who shows up no matter what and every team is a serious match. Seattle's destiny is in their own hands.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Only one I have a real rooting interest in is the AFC game. I'd like to see KC win. I don't really think Indy deserves to be hosting a playoff game. They were gifted so many wins this year and played in an absolute train wreck of a division. Yet they continue to be media darlings for whatever reason.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I'm going with KC and NOLA simply because it creates the most potential anguish for Whiners fans. An Aints win gives them the most rugged possible road to Seattle and a Hawks/Chiefs Super Bowl? Utter misery for those so deserving of it.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I want NOLA/KC, but I am still not convinced that the Chiefs win. I have been fuming about the calls that Indy gets at all the right times. So far the refs have let them play, but I never count out the refs of 2013 screwing a team over.

For some reason I get the feeling that NOLA is going to get by the Eagles non existent defense.