Haurbaugh love

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't know if I buy it...the team has been very successful under Harbaugh. Winning trumps just about everything else.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3lsr2m7e said:
I don't know if I buy it...the team has been very successful under Harbaugh. Winning trumps just about everything else.

Lots of teams have imploded under successful coaches. Just look at guys like Jim Valentine, Bill Parcells, even Holmgren.

That tyrannical super intense style of coaching wears thin after a while, especially in 2014 when players don't want to hear it anymore..........and crave more of the Carroll style of coaching. "Treat me like a man, not a kid."

I have no doubt there is problems going on that SF locker room. If we're all sick of Harbaugh's D-bag ways in the 5% of what we're exposed to, just imagine what he's like behind closed doors with the players.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say, he is a good coach, 3 NFCCG's in a row isn't anything to sneeze at, but he probably is one of the most unstable HC's in the NFL. Generally speaking that fanbase mirrors his mentality/condition.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Harbafreak is a good coach, I have to admit that I have going back to his playing days enjoyed his fire and grit. Anyone that could QB under Ditka and take his wrath for changing a Ditka play is OK in my book. As a joke, in the early days of fantasy football when the NFL implemented the bye week I picked Harbs up and he hooked me up that week. I will never forget that.

That said, to be an asshole by design warrants a lot of the crap he gets. As long as he is winning the behavior is tolerated, if that falls through I don't see it being so accepted. He is obviously a better coach than Nolan and Singletary though.