Philadelphia trades for Sproles.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11m
Filed to ESPN: New Orleans is trading RB Darren Sproles to Philadelphia, per source.

---------------

Awesome job by Kelly.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1bvk0xw3 said:
SeatownJay":1bvk0xw3 said:
So Philly will have DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles, and Jeremy Maclin. Damn.

And they still won't win shit.
They went 10-6 and won their division last year. If they can plug some holes on defense they can be very good for several years.

getnasty

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2zb6k8t7 said:
So Philly will have DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles, and Jeremy Maclin. Damn.
And Riley Cooper, they still don't strike fear in me. I'm calling for a sophomore slump for Nick Coles this year.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Kelly definitely knows how to use a back like Sproles. They'll have a really good offense next year, even if Foles does regress. This because their offensive line will be better, and that's what matters the most to Chip, IMO.

CPHawk

Reaction score
getnasty":3rxmfh8l said:
SeatownJay":3rxmfh8l said:
And Riley Cooper, they still don't strike fear in me. I'm calling for a sophomore slump for Nick Coles this year.

But he's in his 3rd year. The amount of ignorance in this thread is pretty funny. I'm no philly fan, but honestly they are going to own the east for a few years. I also won't put it past them to draft DAT to add to the O. Greatest show on turf 2.0.

Erebus

Reaction score
Why do people think Foles is going to regress? What's that based on? He had a great season in terms of efficiency, which was what we kept pointing to last offseason in support of Wilson to all his doubters. They have a legit reason to be excited in Philly.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
plus that division is arguably the worst in the NFC. eagles should be getting ready for the playoffs right now..lol