"Broncos DT Kevin Vickerson has strong words for Seattle"

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
“(Bleep) Seattle,” Vickerson said, according to the Gazette‘s Paul Klee, a columnist for the paper. “Write it down. Take a picture.”

Vickerson, it should be noted, was released by Seattle in September 2010 — Pete Carroll’s first season with the Seahawks. The Broncos picked him up the next day, and he’s been with Denver ever since. Also, Vickerson didn’t play in Super Bowl XLVIII after suffering a dislocated hip in the November loss at New England.

“It was a very personal game for me,” Vickerson said of Super Bowl XLVIII, according to the Gazette.

In the Gazette story, Vickerson also indicated he doesn’t like off-field trash talk. And some Seahawks personnel have taken the opportunity to needle the Broncos at various points after their Super Bowl win, as the Denver Post‘s Mike Klis pointed out in a feature published earlier Monday.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -seahawks/

Mike Klis article noted in the PFT article:

Can't anybody tell those mouthy Seahawks in Seattle to shut up?

What an annoying bunch of Richard Shermans. Pete Carroll, the head coach, was the first to pop off.

http://www.denverpost.com/klis/ci_26222 ... t-seahawks

I can taste the salt in this one.

198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif

EDIT: Didn't see this posted in the main forum, feel free to let this die or delete it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
He doesn't like off-field trash talk but he's talking trash about Seattle and co?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I don't blame him. He has had 6 months of being the butt of jokes, being called soft, and 43-8 burned in the brain, and he didn't even play in the game.

rlkats

Reaction score
It was the most one sided practice I mean game ever. Question if the shoe was on the other foot. Let's say Denver destroyed The Hawks then went on like most hawk beat writes and fans are doing wouldn't you guys be mad as hell. I think even the players would be over the crap talking also.

It was a great season and win. Why ruin it with blatant disrespect for the other team or fans.

rlkats

Reaction score
Well at least your consistent peaches. Lol

rlkats

Reaction score
Just remember the school yard bully always gets his tail kicked at least once. Just don't explode when it does. ;)

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Klis has long been seen as a joke of a sportswriter here in Denver. Him and Kiszla are pretty much viewed as hacks.

And Vickerson... I love the irony. You'll get your opportunity to face Seattle twice at least - once in the preseason and once in the regular season. Let's see how much your work on the field speaks.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Last I saw Vickerson he was cheap shotting Andrew Luck. I'd expect him to have some fans in here.

Laloosh

Reaction score
rlkats":r23d80i2 said:
Just remember the school yard bully always gets his tail kicked at least once. Just don't explode when it does. ;)

I'm fairly confident that most fans realize you can't win 'em all. Doesn't mean you can't have some fun with it. Particularly after most experts had to eat crow after our team smacked Denver around.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I saw a new ranking and it has Denver as #1 in Power polls and us as #2 and 49ers as #3, that should get a bit of attention from our team now, it's because of the Lynch hold out I am sure, but still insane to list Denver ahead of us after that thrashing and nobody having played a game yet.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":22wlrst0 said:
Well I saw a new ranking and it has Denver as #1 in Power polls and us as #2 and 49ers as #3, that should get a bit of attention from our team now, it's because of the Lynch hold out I am sure, but still insane to list Denver ahead of us after that thrashing and nobody having played a game yet.
Not that it matters but that was from some website I've never heard before, even if ESPN followed suit, any one that has the Donks ahead of Seattle after the 43-8 curbstomping in XLVIII, clearly invalidates their poll. Besides, the only power poll that counts is the one right after the Super Bowl.........