Donks VS Texans

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":u73pwmfs said:
What????
I just walked into the station and what did I see?
Payton M. Getting flagged for taunting.
Haha. That's something new, huh.
Getting smoked by 35 points in the Super Bowl when your team was favored will change a man! 8)
I am sure that was a bogus flag against Saint Pey Pey, and the NFL will issue an apology for it first thing in the morning!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Archie's probably already on the phone to the family lawyer checking on the possibility of a defamation of character lawsuit against the ref who threw the flag.

notyou

Reaction score
Dark Helmet might have another concussion .

lsheldon

Reaction score
John Fox confirms Wes Welker did suffer a concussion.
— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) August 24, 2014

This isn't good news for the Broncos or Welker. This concussion for Welker will be his third in less then a year.

No time table for Welker has been announced by the team, but Welker potentially could be out for quite awhile. Retirement is another option for Welker. His livelihood post football is more important then the present.

With Welker potentially being out for awhile I expect Emmanuel Sanders to man the slot position, and either Andre Caldwell or rookie Cody Latimer to get the start on the outside.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8/23 ... concussion

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lsheldon":3nx1rx7y said:
John Fox confirms Wes Welker did suffer a concussion.
— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) August 24, 2014

This isn't good news for the Broncos or Welker. This concussion for Welker will be his third in less then a year.

No time table for Welker has been announced by the team, but Welker potentially could be out for quite awhile. Retirement is another option for Welker. His livelihood post football is more important then the present.

With Welker potentially being out for awhile I expect Emmanuel Sanders to man the slot position, and either Andre Caldwell or rookie Cody Latimer to get the start on the outside.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8/23 ... concussion
Talib didn't get him back did he?
Welker has to be a concussion or 2 away from retirement? Thats gotta be like 40 now right?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think this is pretty much the end for Welker-3 in less than a year..I know he had more in NE and more that nobody knows of ..It makes sense that PM got upset..He knows Welker doesn't have many more chances ..Time to quit while ahead in the long term..

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Was that hit on Welker even supposed to be hard? It did not look like an intentional hit to the head as tiny Welker crumbled down right before the tackle.

If the average Kam Chancellor strike is a 10 on the Richter scale, that hit was no better than a 6, at best.

DJ%2BSwearinger.gif

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":2zjcpaqr said:
And they loose to the Texans.

We all know that it don't count. But it matters. Haha.
It counts to them. Most Donks fans I know wanted that pre-season title BAAAADDD! It was supposed to make up for getting curbstomped in the Super Bowl somehow!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
hawknation2014":rmq7iru6 said:
Was that hit on Welker even supposed to be hard? It did not look like an intentional hit to the head as tiny Welker crumbled down right before the tackle.

If the average Kam Chancellor strike is a 10 on the Richter scale, that hit was no better than a 6, at best.

DJ%2BSwearinger.gif
It looked like a hit to the chest area but with enough force to snap the head back..With previous head injuries it makes it easier to happen again..A good example would be Austin Collie (Colts/Broncos) he kept getting them like Welker
sometimes it was just off a basic tackle...

kigenzun

Reaction score
That was a straight up, knock out, forearm shiver to the face...

but Peyton Manning, in his infinite wisdom and knowledge of all things football, shouldn't allow his receivers to be put in such compromising positions... especially in "meaningless" pre-season games.

Oh wait, that was Peyton hanging him out to dry over the middle, into 3 defenders, wasn't it?!?
IT SURE WAS.

IMO The Dr.'s and The Powers That Be should do the right thing... and not even allow Wes Welker back on the field ever again after all the concussions he's had...and all of 'em pretty much on the same play over and over again...

A crossing route underneath... over the middle, between the MIKE & the SS... and WHAM!!!
:thfight7:
Case closed.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Good for Manning for saying something. The guy for the Texans ran his mouth non stop on Hard Knocks and probably deserved whatever Manning threw his way.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
austinslater25":1m1h22r8 said:
Good for Manning for saying something. The guy for the Texans ran his mouth non stop on Hard Knocks and probably deserved whatever Manning threw his way.

Sticks and stones!
You really think whatever Manning had to say mattered to #36.
I don't. :{)