Who's your all time favorite fighter?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Been watching a lot of old boxing videos lately. I miss when boxing was relevant. Loved Tyson. Muhammad Ali was before my time but I love watching old clips of him. I think my all time favorite, just from entertainment value and power would be Roy Jones Jr.

[youtube]quBTfMsTzX4[/youtube]

Laloosh

Reaction score
Boxing: Pernell Whitaker. Guy just wouldn't get hit.

MMA: B.J. Penn

netskier

Reaction score
Best fighter was Bruce Lee.

Best boxer was the younger and much quicker Cassius Clay who would easily have beaten his older self Muhammad Ali.

When asked directly if he could beat Cassius, Bruce said he thought he would win the majority out of ten, but that Clay would definitely win some. As told by Taki Kimura.

The older slower Ali would have not done so well.

Msfann

Reaction score
netskier":1ajr81bo said:
Best fighter was Bruce Lee.

Best boxer was the younger and much quicker Cassius Clay who would easily have beaten his older self Muhammad Ali.

When asked directly if he could beat Cassius, Bruce said he thought he would win the majority out of ten, but that Clay would definitely win some. As told by Taki Kimura.

The older slower Ali would have not done so well.

Mike Tyson says Ali would have beat him, but you never know how much of that is him being respectful to the legend. Ali was a better fighter but Tyson was a pure knockout artist that destroyed guys who made mistakes. I'm not picking a winner.

Tical21

Reaction score
I used to love watching Chavez when I was younger but I've been all about Pacquiao for a good decade now. Loved him most when he was really little, never thought a guy that size would be able to bring that kind of power.

Leonard was the guy that drew me in.

MMA wise it is all about Tahoma Bears alum Jens Pulver.

Latest posts