Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

EPL '16/'17

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:23 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:History. (Also.. wrong season). Chelsea may yet get there one day.

    Going to be a heck of a run in



    That was April 27th 2014 then Suarez was gone July 2014.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:07 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:History. (Also.. wrong season). Chelsea may yet get there one day.

    Going to be a heck of a run in



    That was April 27th 2014 then Suarez was gone July 2014.


    Which was not the season they ran off 11 straight in a 343...
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:29 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:12 wins in a row. The 343 is here to stay.

    Top of the table having a laugh........


    I remember Liverpool in 2014, without Suarez, running that 343...

    went 12 or so unbeaten...

    finished with 8 points from 27.



    You brought up 2014
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:32 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:12 wins in a row. The 343 is here to stay.

    Top of the table having a laugh........


    I remember Liverpool in 2014, without Suarez, running that 343...

    went 12 or so unbeaten...

    finished with 8 points from 27.



    You brought up 2014


    Yes. And the next season (which started in August of 2014) Liverpool went on an 11 game tear playing a 343. Lasted into 2015. Then the wheels came off.

    Pretty sure I got the year right... maybe it started in early 2015. Either way it was the first season after Suarez. Beginning of the end of Rodgers.

    Chelsea's version is much different. Plus, better players.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:16 pm
  • You got all your years mixed up.

    2013-14 Liverpool won 12 in a row with Luis (31 goals yikes)

    They finished 2nd due to Demba Ba

    2014-15 No Luis and the most they won in a row was 5
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:11 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:You got all your years mixed up.

    2013-14 Liverpool won 12 in a row with Luis (31 goals yikes)

    They finished 2nd due to Demba Ba

    2014-15 No Luis and the most they won in a row was 5


    My bad. 2014/15 was a long unbeaten streak in the 343

    The year they had a 12 game unbeaten streak, there was no Suarez. They finished that season losing 6-0 at Stoke. Rodgers was fired s few games into the next season
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:02 am
  • Well at the end of the day Conte has this team playing at a level that has not been seen since the days of Carlo Ancelotti. So far this has been a fun season. Winter transfers might get interesting.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:05 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:Well at the end of the day Conte has this team playing at a level that has not been seen since the days of Carlo Ancelotti. So far this has been a fun season. Winter transfers might get interesting.


    He's done an excellent job

    Liverpool showed their frailty there
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:18 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:Well at the end of the day Conte has this team playing at a level that has not been seen since the days of Carlo Ancelotti. So far this has been a fun season. Winter transfers might get interesting.


    He's done an excellent job

    Liverpool showed their frailty there



    The loss to Liverpool and Arsenal forced Conte to change things and the results have been impressive. At the same time it is looking like Pep is not having a good time with the EPL.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:22 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:Well at the end of the day Conte has this team playing at a level that has not been seen since the days of Carlo Ancelotti. So far this has been a fun season. Winter transfers might get interesting.


    He's done an excellent job

    Liverpool showed their frailty there



    The loss to Liverpool and Arsenal forced Conte to change things and the results have been impressive. At the same time it is looking like Pep is not having a good time with the EPL.


    Pep was always going to "struggle" until he gets the right players in for what he wants to do.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:25 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:Well at the end of the day Conte has this team playing at a level that has not been seen since the days of Carlo Ancelotti. So far this has been a fun season. Winter transfers might get interesting.


    He's done an excellent job

    Liverpool showed their frailty there



    The loss to Liverpool and Arsenal forced Conte to change things and the results have been impressive. At the same time it is looking like Pep is not having a good time with the EPL.


    Pep was always going to "struggle" until he gets the right players in for what he wants to do.



    Pep was not a fan of Yaya during his days at Barca too. The Gundogan injury was devastating for Pep and his system.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:40 am
  • I can't imagine Pep went into the season thinking an oft injured Gundogan was the key to his EPL successes. What he needs, and what he is not getting, is stronger and more technical play from the back 3. Gundogan could offer those players some relief (like Ramos did for him at Barca and Thiago did at Bayern) but the issue here is his current crop of defenders are not offering enough in support of the attack. Liverpool game was one of the better ones I've seen Stones play.. but they still can't connect with much danger.

    They look more like Pep's Bayern then Pep's Barca, with far more play out wide. He is finding that it is difficult to break down the much faster, more athletic and more tactically sound defenses of the PL going out wide and still playing his style (versus say Ferguson's United teams who lived on the wings but were happy with 2-1 games).
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:20 pm
  • Both very good points. Fergie playing that 442 and at times it would turn into a 424 with how high the wings would play.



    Man the boys in blue got dusted today. They always lose to the Spurs in January. It is almost a tradition these days.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:05 pm
  • Winter Transfers have been very slow.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:47 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:Winter Transfers have been very slow.



    Very slow. I would have figured that United, Spurs and Liverpool would be more active in strengthening, given their positions. Chelsea is in a great place at the moment, deep squad, limited fixtures, outside the Costa row.

    Arsenal are also in a weird spot. Sanchez and Ozil look to be off by Summer.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:20 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:Winter Transfers have been very slow.



    Very slow. I would have figured that United, Spurs and Liverpool would be more active in strengthening, given their positions. Chelsea is in a great place at the moment, deep squad, limited fixtures, outside the Costa row.

    Arsenal are also in a weird spot. Sanchez and Ozil look to be off by Summer.



    I was thinking along similar lines. The only thing Chelsea did was recall Ake from loan. Which is nice to see Conte actually use some of these players Chelsea has in its youth system.

    I thought for sure Jose would be spending big this winter. It is only the 16th so this post might look silly in a few days but so far nothing.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:50 am
  • After today, no words, humiliating and gutting.
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:30 am
  • Blueboy wrote:After today, no words, humiliating and gutting.


    Your an Arsenal Gooner?
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:22 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:
    Blueboy wrote:After today, no words, humiliating and gutting.


    Your an Arsenal Gooner?


    Crystal Palace i'm afraid, born and raised 10 mins from ground, played for youths as a schoolboy.

    Can see consecutive relegation's coming up, rot has well and truly set in.
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:52 am
  • Blueboy wrote:After today, no words, humiliating and gutting.


    I feel for you man..

    I'd like to pout about being a Liverpool fan, but they still are well managed and have thoughtful directors looking out for them.

    Palace is a shambles. Club deserves better
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:23 am
  • Blueboy wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:
    Blueboy wrote:After today, no words, humiliating and gutting.


    Your an Arsenal Gooner?


    Crystal Palace i'm afraid, born and raised 10 mins from ground, played for youths as a schoolboy.

    Can see consecutive relegation's coming up, rot has well and truly set in.



    Oh man that sucks
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:59 am
  • Next 2 games are massive, away to Stoke then home to Middlesborough, would think we need a minimum 4 points. The fear of playing at home is of huge concern, its not even like they don't get the backing from the crowd.

    All incredibly frustrating.
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:16 pm
  • Who would think the Turf Moor is now a fortress for Burnley?
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:13 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:Who would think the Turf Moor is now a fortress for Burnley?


    Toughest place in all of England to get points.

    Liverpool's front six were together for the first time since December.. and it showed off finally.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:56 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:Who would think the Turf Moor is now a fortress for Burnley?


    Toughest place in all of England to get points.

    Liverpool's front six were together for the first time since December.. and it showed off finally.



    I saw that and thought of you lol
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:27 pm
  • Leicester have fired Ranieri.
    Image

    2014 Adopt-A-Rookie: Kiero Small
    2015 Adopt-A-Rookie: Tyler Lockett
    2016 Adopt-A-Rookie: Joey Hunt
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 9274
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: EPL '16/'17
Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:24 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:Leicester have fired Ranieri.



    Big club move... which they are not.

    But, the team that had the most amazing title run in the modern sports era has also failed to score a single goal since the calendar turned to 2017.

    I suppose it was time
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 pm
  • It just sucks. I also like how Jose had CR on his shirt today for Ranieri.

    Who was the coach Jose Mourinho first replaced at Chelsea?
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:43 am
  • Palace won a game, even moved out of the bottom 3........for now anyway. :irishdrinkers:
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:33 pm
  • Blueboy wrote:Palace won a game, even moved out of the bottom 3........for now anyway. :irishdrinkers:


    Heard sahko played well... still struggle with why he was phased out by Klopp. He's much better than Lovren
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:00 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Blueboy wrote:Palace won a game, even moved out of the bottom 3........for now anyway. :irishdrinkers:


    Heard sahko played well... still struggle with why he was phased out by Klopp. He's much better than Lovren


    Yeah played really well, organised the back 4 and it made a huge difference. Hope he carries that sort of form on.
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:10 am
  • Blueboy wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    Blueboy wrote:Palace won a game, even moved out of the bottom 3........for now anyway. :irishdrinkers:


    Heard sahko played well... still struggle with why he was phased out by Klopp. He's much better than Lovren


    Yeah played really well, organised the back 4 and it made a huge difference. Hope he carries that sort of form on.


    Ive watched him play some of the best CB possible (Euro league quarters against United) and worst (2nd leg Euro semis vs. Dortmund) with Liverpool, and everything in between. But with the right partner I think he's brilliant.

    He just went astray of Klopp and ran his options out. Too bad, I'm sure Klopp has a longer leash than most, so whatever happened there (a series of really poor, immature decisions) must have just pushed the manager over the edge.

    Would love to see him play well so Liverpool can recoup a good fee for him.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:59 pm
  • You think Chelsea can with the double? With no Europen Football I think they have the squad depth to do it this season.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:29 am
  • Palace win again, Sahko looks a real rock at the back, plus Luka Milivojević sitting infront of the back 4 playing with real confidence. Things looking much more positive.
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:39 pm
  • Blueboy wrote:Palace win again, Sahko looks a real rock at the back, plus Luka Milivojević sitting infront of the back 4 playing with real confidence. Things looking much more positive.


    25 million and he's Palace blue permanently in the Summer. Shame too as he with Matip would've been good for 4-6 extra points thus far for Liverpool
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:04 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Blueboy wrote:Palace win again, Sahko looks a real rock at the back, plus Luka Milivojević sitting infront of the back 4 playing with real confidence. Things looking much more positive.


    25 million and he's Palace blue permanently in the Summer. Shame too as he with Matip would've been good for 4-6 extra points thus far for Liverpool


    From what i read on the Palace forum we tried to sign him permanently in January but couldn't get it done so it ended up just being a loan. I think he will probably end up at a bigger, better team than Palace.
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:15 pm
  • Blueboy wrote:Palace win again, Sahko looks a real rock at the back, plus Luka Milivojević sitting infront of the back 4 playing with real confidence. Things looking much more positive.


    Congrats on the win, you guys earned it. My Baggies were crap today.
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    User avatar
    DYLcurry59
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 623
    Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: EPL '16/'17
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:44 pm
  • Is that it for Wenger?
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:22 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:Is that it for Wenger?



    It has to be, right? How many more lives can he have? Arsenal is at risk of becoming the 3rd team in London behind Chelsea and Tottenham.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:51 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Is that it for Wenger?



    It has to be, right? How many more lives can he have? Arsenal is at risk of becoming the 3rd team in London behind Chelsea and Tottenham.


    PSG job may be open...

    That was just... well... amazing
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:56 pm
  • Barcelona got a lot of help. Lesson learned: flop and flop some more until the ref gives you a penalty.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1028
    Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm


Re: EPL '16/'17
Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:13 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Barcelona got a lot of help. Lesson learned: flop and flop some more until the ref gives you a penalty.


    They scored 6 goals and only Suarez' penalty was questionable.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:37 pm
  • Aside from the obvious 4th place standing, how has Klopp done transitioning into the EPL?
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1291
    Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:10 pm


Re: EPL '16/'17
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:08 am
  • knownone wrote:Aside from the obvious 4th place standing, how has Klopp done transitioning into the EPL?


    Klopp is indicative of what I am realizing about all of these big name managers...

    He is a breath of fresh air to the PL, as is Conte and Pep. All have certain ideas of how the game is to be played, bring a successful pedigree, persona and character to their teams.

    But, none of them are flexible, and this is where Klopps "gegenpressing" has been inconsistent. Liverpool have not lost a game to a team in the top 6, yet have losses to Bournemouth, Swansea, Leicester, Hull and Burnley as well as a draw to Sunderland. When they are playing a talented side who want to play possession style, Liverpool quite literally run teams over.

    When forced to possess and build up (shockingly, Liverpool have more possession than any team in the PL this year) against teams more than willing to sit in and hit them on the counter, they struggle to both defend long balls and break down defenses.

    I think much of this attributed to not having a deep (and talented) enough squad to initiate "Plan B." The back line is nimble and can generate defending into attack with ease.. yet they struggle with pacey target players (like Vardy). The midfield is a high energy mix of counter oriented players, yet can't really create good scoring chances against banks of 4.

    How much of this is Klopp? He clearly does not want to change his style for the opponent, which is stubborn. They do not layer their attack against teams stuck in and make no amends to being countered with long balls (would leaving one outside back with the two CBs against Vardy have killed Liverpool's attack?)

    But he did not really go about adding players to help against the likes of the bottom tier. The system and attitude are in place, now he needs the players. I like that he didn't just bounce out players like Can, Lallana, Henderson, Milner and has instead given them a year to show their worth. That may be a sacrifice to Top 4 this year, but it says something about the coach as well.

    I think Klopp will assert himself and Liverpool as one of the top 3 teams in the PL the next two years. There will be a significant addition or two to all facets of the team this summer (i'd say two new starters on D, 1-2 in mid and 2-3 big name additions to the attack... hoping one is young Pulisic). Once the team he wants is officially put together, it will be interesting to see him manage the different game plans set out against Liverpool. I think we will see far less points dropped to the lower teams.

    Last thing... he's fantastic on the sidelines, as is Conte and Pep. I'm hoping Simeone is not too far behind coming to the PL. Love the passion on the sidelines. I think at times the PL takes itself far too seriously. These guys have a greater appreciation for the game as a whole then some of their predecessors and are a nice balance to managers like Pulis, Allardyce, etc. that are lining up to frustrate their high powered teams.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:38 am
  • DYLcurry59 wrote:
    Blueboy wrote:Palace win again, Sahko looks a real rock at the back, plus Luka Milivojević sitting infront of the back 4 playing with real confidence. Things looking much more positive.


    Congrats on the win, you guys earned it. My Baggies were crap today.


    It was better for beating Pulis after the way he walked out on Palace a few years ago.

    I was surprised at how poor WBA played, normally a very well drilled team with players who do the jobs they're supposed to.
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:52 pm
  • Who would have thought the baggies would be the biggest club in the midlands?


    Also FA cup semis all set up.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:58 am
  • In shock........what a win! #COYP
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:02 am
  • Blueboy wrote:In shock........what a win! #COYP


    Place have been on a roll
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1034
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:30 am
  • Sahko effect?

    4 games. 4 wins. 1 goal conceded.
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 11971
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: EPL '16/'17
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:28 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:Sahko effect?

    4 games. 4 wins. 1 goal conceded.


    For sure, add that to the signing of Milivojevic and that is pretty much what has changed our season. Still need a few more points but things looking far better than they did.
    Tellin it like it is!
    User avatar
    Blueboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
    Location: London, UK


PreviousNext


It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online