Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Tiger

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Tiger
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:58 am
  • He's back. -1 through the first 5 holes. I'd really like to see him do well, makes golf much more interesting.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Re: Tiger
Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:39 pm
  • He actually was -4 through 8/9 but seemed like he got tired on the back 9..Just glad to see him back..He switched to Taylor Made driver/woods..Brought his Newport Scotty Cameron putter out of retirement,this is the same putter he won 13 majors with..
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:36 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:He actually was -4 through 8/9 but seemed like he got tired on the back 9..Just glad to see him back..He switched to Taylor Made driver/woods..Brought his Newport Scotty Cameron putter out of retirement,this is the same putter he won 13 majors with..

I don't get why he switched putters, clubs, swings to begin with. I mean, I get that he's a perfectionist, but it's like Michael Jordan saying "Well, I had a good run right handed, guess I'll start shooting lefty."
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:05 pm
  • SeaToTheHawks wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:He actually was -4 through 8/9 but seemed like he got tired on the back 9..Just glad to see him back..He switched to Taylor Made driver/woods..Brought his Newport Scotty Cameron putter out of retirement,this is the same putter he won 13 majors with..

I don't get why he switched putters, clubs, swings to begin with. I mean, I get that he's a perfectionist, but it's like Michael Jordan saying "Well, I had a good run right handed, guess I'll start shooting lefty."

Well Nike is out of the club making business so he is not under contract with their stuff.He had all the club makers flooding him with clubs to try and he chose what he likes for free.I believe he still is using Nike irons for now since he has them but eventually he will sign with someone.He even changed his ball to Bridgestone.The putter is the exact one he won all those majors except one.I never understood why he changed from that to begin with.
    Today he shot a 65 with no bogeys ..Wow- I can't wait to watch this weekend.

I'm not sure if you really don't know or what but MJ shot left handed and batted left handed.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:43 pm
  • Tiger fell apart during his Sunday round, but prior to that he had a few moments where he was in the top 5 (albeit a tournament field of only 17 notables).

He played solid golf on the front nine all 4 days, but the back 9 really gave him fits.

Hideki Matsuyama is on a roll. He should be able to hold off Stenson for the win.

In related golf news, Varner won the Australian Open today - first American to do so in a good, long while.
    "The problem with the internet is, that one can never trust the authenticity of a source." - Abraham Lincoln
    Hawker
    NET Starter

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:07 pm
  • Aaaannnddddd...he's done.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 pm

Oh, c'mon, I wasn't the only one thinking it.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:45 pm
  • Yep...

R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]