Dave Krieg

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else went to his appearance at the Pro Shop today? When I left there were only 15-20 people there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":3ahuyto0 said:
Just wondering if anyone else went to his appearance at the Pro Shop today? When I left there were only 15-20 people there.
More people would have been there more than likely if they had known about it. This is the first I've heard about it.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Only the hard cores would show up to see Mudbone. Most current Seahawks fans wernt fans before a few years ago and would have little to no appreciation for Dave Krieg's contributions to this franchise.

Largent80

Reaction score
He came to the Backstage Tav. here in Culver City last year. What a great guy and one of my all time fav. Hawks.

drdiags

Reaction score
First I heard of this and I usually try to keep on top of all team-related news. My game is slipping, I need to pick it up.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
A friend's son was working in Vegas a few years back. Dave K came to the lounge he was watching the game at. They had a jersey day and someone wore a Boz shirt. K ragged on him quite a bit. Was a fun time for the niner fan's boy who is a hawk fan. :)

bmorepunk

Reaction score
What's funny about Krieg is I remember him fumbling like a madman, which makes sense since he's only 14 fumbles away from owing the career record.

Seahawkfaninvegas

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":ppydtzo1 said:
A friend's son was working in Vegas a few years back. Dave K came to the lounge he was watching the game at. They had a jersey day and someone wore a Boz shirt. K ragged on him quite a bit. Was a fun time for the niner fan's boy who is a hawk fan. :)

HA!!!!
463718 519128678105042 2081838774 o zps6ee629c9

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawkfaninvegas":3opeui0m said:
Seahawkfan80":3opeui0m said:

HA!!!!
463718 519128678105042 2081838774 o zps6ee629c9

Glad to see this... :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

FireHawk79

Reaction score
He is awesome, he showed up at the local seahawks bar here in az, the skeptical chemyst. Very personable and had fun with all the hawks.fans here.

DHawk

Reaction score
FireHawk79":1hmbjivl said:
He is awesome, he showed up at the local seahawks bar here in az, the skeptical chemyst. Very personable and had fun with all the hawks.fans here.

Gonna have to meet up at the Chemyst one of these weekends and have a beer while we watch the Hawks kick ass!

EDIT: He was at the 2012 week 1 game against Arizona. My buddy Steve and I got his auto and a picture. Really cool guy!

FireHawk79

Reaction score
DHawk":vmvq4u09 said:
FireHawk79":vmvq4u09 said:

Gonna have to meet up at the Chemyst one of these weekends and have a beer while we watch the Hawks kick ass!

EDIT: He was at the 2012 week 1 game against Arizona. My buddy Steve and I got his auto and a picture. Really cool guy!

Defintely, I used to go almost every sunday but have moved to queen creek so its quite a bit further now. I know theres a hawx bar down in mesa but havent been there yet. I git my pic with him that time it was awesome!

suppaball

Reaction score
bmorepunk":t2v2zzyk said:
What's funny about Krieg is I remember him fumbling like a madman, which makes sense since he's only 14 fumbles away from owing the career record.
If I remember right he did retire with the fumble record.

Maulbert

Reaction score
suppaball":2apqu9us said:
bmorepunk":2apqu9us said:
If I remember right he did retire with the fumble record.

Yup. Moon passed him and then Favre passed both later. Just the nature of playing upwards of 20 years.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
They guy could sling the ball and had killer touch. he was accurate too. he put up some pretty good numbers.

Latest posts