Wear Blue for the Sunday game against Rams

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Wear Blue for the Sunday game against Rams
Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:33 pm
  • It is Blue Sunday..

For Sunday’s game against the Rams, fans are encouraged to wear blue – turning the stadium into a blue wave. There also will be random selections of fans and entire sections for prizes – from Seahawks beanies to round-trip tickets anywhere in the 48 contiguous states or Canada.

http://blog.seahawks.com/2012/12/28/fri ... days-game/

see you all there in Blue!
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran

• Biggest thing that pisses me off is people who wear red, like a red north face jacket or Wazzou gear. Hey jackass, if you don't have seahawks gear how about a black jacket? Pretty sure everyone has at least one warm weather item that's black or navy. Red sticks out like a black eye at Cent Link.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• ...and if you don't have a blue, home blue Jerseys are 20% off!
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

• seahawks08 wrote:It is Blue Sunday...

Isn't it always?
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• BlueTalon wrote:
    seahawks08 wrote:It is Blue Sunday...

Isn't it always?

Weird. That's what I thought. If you're showing up to the game to watch the 'Hawks, at least wear the colors.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• I'll give my daughter a blue jersey to wear. Otherwise, she wears her green #12 signed by the coach.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• No doubt, why do people go to football games and not wear even ONE thing that is Seahawks??? I've never understood this. Is this a business meeting, or a football game? Wear the damn gear.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Funny story......back when I had season tix, I came to a game and noticed that the lady in front of my seats was not in her usual Seahawks garb. I asked her about it and she said she was moving and her Seahawks jacket was packed away somewhere, so she wore her UW workout suit instead.

Problem was, we were playing Minnesota that day.

:laugh:

Moral of the story, sure everybody should sport the team colors, but show a little compassion for those who don't. Maybe they can't.

:229031_shrug:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• sutz wrote:Funny story......back when I had season tix, I came to a game and noticed that the lady in front of my seats was not in her usual Seahawks garb. I asked her about it and she said she was moving and her Seahawks jacket was packed away somewhere, so she wore her UW workout suit instead.

Problem was, we were playing Minnesota that day.

:laugh:

Moral of the story, sure everybody should sport the team colors, but show a little compassion for those who don't. Maybe they can't.

:229031_shrug:

Should of planned ahead. No excuses. And I'm being serious.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• Hey mods can you sticky this so we can help get the word out. I'll be sporting my blue #12, wish i had a #3.
    Last edited by Wenhawk on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• Is the cuttoff on flair still 18 pieces? You do want to express yourself, don't you?
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• I'll wear Seahawk home blue #3 (Christmas Gift).
    We won't have to worry about different colored rain gear.
    OlyHawk
    NET Rookie

• Steve2222 wrote:Biggest thing that pisses me off is people who wear red, like a red north face jacket or Wazzou gear. Hey jackass, if you don't have seahawks gear how about a black jacket? Pretty sure everyone has at least one warm weather item that's black or navy. Red sticks out like a black eye at Cent Link.

Agree - need to beat them up... :sarcasm_off:

Sorry couldn't resist. :stirthepot:
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• weather will be about 42 degrees, 0% chance of rain, and 100% stl beatdown
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• Not long ago I stuck my trusty, rusty Trufant away-jersey in the dryer...I also forgot to take my carpenter's pencil with a blue crayon OUT of the pocket of my work pants... It came out looking like hammer-smashed rear-end. You might THINK it looked cool, but it didn't.

I was at the SF game last week and felt like a tool not having a jersey, so though funds are tight for me, I bought a grey #12 out of shame.

How can you NOT go to a game without a piece of hawks gear?!
    schkoot
    NET Practice Squad

• The Seahawks are an easy color to blend in with so many people having blue things but I wouldn't get on someone's case whose only warm coat is red. If this individual is in your section, pass him/her the link of the official team shop so they can fix that problem. :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:
    Tattooedseahawk
    NET Rookie

• The team should do a fan appreciation and give out blue shirts for a home game. Just something relatively cheap for the team to make, for the fans on throw on for the game.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• Maybe they will :)
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information