Nice Job, USC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I was going to say the same, J.

Kiffen reminds me of Rick Neuheisel.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
With Lane Kiffin as the coach and the scholarship restrictions about to kick in it's going to be a while before USC is relevant again.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Yea, as Husky and Duck fans we should hope that Kiffin sticks around for awhile.

Maybe this makes me a horrible human but the Silas Redd story makes me laugh. He bailed on Penn State to go win a championship, and his new team finished with a worse record then his old team.

kearly

Reaction score
Neuheisel feels like a compliment for Kiffin. Neuheisel was a used car salesman that didn't run a tight ship, but at the very least he never struck me as a douche or a prick. Can't say the same for Kiffin. Sorry USC fans.

I was so on the money with predictions this year regarding Kiffin/USC, Oregon, and Russell Wilson that frankly I'm starting to become frightened of my new powers. This never happens for me, so I have to brag while I can. ;)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Not a surprise, but looks like Robert Woods is turning pro.

@PedroMoura Robert Woods: "If the coaches wanted to keep me another year, they would’ve probably got me the ball."

chris98251

Reaction score
Sounds like there could be another coaching vacancy in the PAC 12 soon :)

Seanhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":106qvfqf said:

@PedroMoura Robert Woods: "If the coaches wanted to keep me another year, they would’ve probably got me the ball."

Not really keen on Woods' attitude after reading that. Comes off as a prima donna. I DVR'd the game, but I did watch the beginning and they threw to Woods 2 times on their first drive (3 and out). They were high but they hit his hands and were catchable. Tough situation for a freshman QB. There looked to be big time wind issues.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Seanhawk":21xbgn0o said:
JSeahawks":21xbgn0o said:

Not really keen on Woods' attitude after reading that. Comes off as a prima donna. I DVR'd the game, but I did watch the beginning and they threw to Woods 2 times on their first drive (3 and out). They were high but they hit his hands and were catchable. Tough situation for a freshman QB. There looked to be big time wind issues.

It was an all season thing, not just a today thing. USC has been force feeding the ball to Marquise Lee all season in an attempt to win him the Heisman trophy, imo. Not that I really blame them since I think he's the best player in the country.

drrew

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1u8a49q5 said:
JSeahawks":1u8a49q5 said:

Woods has since called out Moura for changing the tone of their conversation and Moura has half apologized, so I wouldn't be too hard on Woods.

That being said, he's not a star in the NFL, and not someone I'd be clamoring for us to pick up.

sc85sis

Reaction score
My understanding is that they were held up at the airport by 30 minutes due to their flight being late and that threw off the practice and dinner schedule. They notified the Sun Bowl officials.

Latest posts