RW' tweets big news coming

SonicHawk

Reaction score
As a designer I love how he decided to do sweet stitching for the buttons. Skeuomorphism is the best.

ugh.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3uvgflz1 said:
I am going to be the oldest guy in his camp. This is big news.

I'm thinking if I shave I might be able to pass for a 17 year old.

Hawknight

Reaction score
He's going to admit that he didn't try his hardest last season and he's going to come out running and slinging and show us his real stuff or he had a nice long talk with Kapernick and he's convinced Kap to come to Seattle and be an understudy and see what a real QB is all about...of course, these are just possibilities. :sarcasm_off: :sarcasm_off:

morgulon1

Reaction score
Gotta see a photoshopped picture of Ashton's "draft face" on a baby.....ya know? just for fun.

Zowert

Reaction score
What made anyone think the news was Seahawks related? Other than he is the quarterback of the Seahawks? Twitter is used to announce many things, often personal. Wouldn't be a stretch to think he would make this kind of tweet thinking he had young fans that would be interested in attending his camp. Instead, it turns out it was a bunch of middle aged men that got excited because they thought Russell Wilson was going to tweet some kind of transaction before the team's official press release.

SE174

Reaction score
sadhappy":2lfqbdhj said:
awww, so cute!

They're not literally his children, they're Little Wilson Urban Achievers. Next thing you'll know he'll be getting a key to the city, and having his picture taken with the first lady, when she was first lady of the nation, not of California.
Far out, man. 8)

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
So there was a master key to the film room AND the practice facility! And it was hiding there all along? LOL! You so silly Wilson :th2thumbs:

SilNWest

Reaction score
SE174":3pgt1gln said:
SilNWest":3pgt1gln said:
I hate suspense and reading. Did he ever tweet what the big news is?
^

I read through it and found no news, your post made me reread it all and find various ways that RW has sex while watching film.

Thanks