The DK ejection is all over the news online today

Reaction score
I don't know, it always seems like Karma is right around the corner. The 49ers seem like a team really enjoying the smell of their own farts right now. We'll see how that goes.

One game at a time.

I take nothing for granted and am a very humble fan. I’ve been a Niner fan since the mid 80s. Grew up watching Montana, Rice, Young, etc. I also lived through the dark years that followed.

Every team/fan (well not every team) has periods of success and periods of head shaking trauma. So you enjoy the good times knowing bad times will come eventually. It’s the circle of life… lol

Reaction score
As opposed to making excuses for a cheap shot artist, on a Hawks page. You bring nothing but denial.

When you bring something of substance, I’ll accept it. The onus is on you. You make the claim, you havr to back it up. You, Soulfish, have brought shit. You are that lil lap dog nipping at the ankles while others fight your fight.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The ref was watching everything, he even threw a flag, either for the kind of suplex or pitching the ball forward. Warner should have been penalized no matter how you look at it
That wasn't apparent to me as I haven't seen the full video replay. If I cared enough, I'd go back and re-watch it.

My take is that it isn't that Metcalf shouldn't have retaliated. I don't blame him one little bit for getting pissed. It's how he retaliated, grabbing Warner by the face mask. Go up and get face to face with him, shove your chest out and push him without using your hands, bait him into throwing a punch and let him get ejected.

In other words, keep your head and be smart about it.

Reaction score
That wasn't apparent to me as I haven't seen the full video replay. If I cared enough, I'd go back and re-watch it.

My take is that it isn't that Metcalf shouldn't have retaliated. I don't blame him one little bit for getting pissed. It's how he retaliated, grabbing Warner by the face mask. Go up and get face to face with him, shove your chest out and push him without using your hands, bait him into throwing a punch and let him get ejected.

In other words, keep your head and be smart about it.

Agreed. Had DK kept his cool, what Warner did would not have been lost and Warner likely would have been penalized.

Like I said earlier though, every team has its hot headed fool. We got Greenlaw and sometimes Williams. It’s unfortunate, but understandable when you consider the adrenaline and how competitive they are.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Agreed. Had DK kept his cool, what Warner did would not have been lost and Warner likely would have been penalized.

Like I said earlier though, every team has its hot headed fool. We got Greenlaw and sometimes Williams. It’s unfortunate, but understandable when you consider the adrenaline and how competitive they are.
I've repeated this story so often that I ought to have it written down somewhere so I can just copy and paste it.

One of my favorites, if not my ATF, Seahawk is Steve Largent. I once saw an interview with Lester Hayes, Raiders HOF defensive back who was a notorious trash talker. He said that he would call Largent every name that he could think of, trying to get into his head. Hayes said that Largent didn't react at all, to the point where Hayes said that he honestly thought that Largent had to be deaf.

That was until Largent burned him for a 50 yard reception, and after Hayes tackled him, Largent got up looked at him, laughing.

Reaction score
I've repeated this story so often that I ought to have it written down somewhere so I can just copy and paste it.

One of my favorites, if not my ATF, Seahawk is Steve Largent. I once saw an interview with Lester Hayes, Raiders HOF defensive back who was a notorious trash talker. He said that he would call Largent every name that he could think of, trying to get into his head. Hayes said that Largent didn't react at all, to the point where Hayes said that he honestly thought that Largent had to be deaf.

That was until Largent burned him for a 50 yard reception, and after Hayes tackled him, Largent got up looked at him, laughing.

Exactly. Speak softly and walk with a big stick.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
When you bring something of substance, I’ll accept it. The onus is on you. You make the claim, you havr to back it up. You, Soulfish, have brought shit. You are that lil lap dog nipping at the ankles while others fight your fight.
Piss off, how's that? It was a cheap shot, you know it, everyone knows it. And then, to double down in post-game acting like the victim. Hilarious.

Reaction score
This is fun, it's like talking to a 5-year-old. You're making excuses for a Niners player on a SEAHAWKS board. How pathetic. But I'm enjoying the denial.

Naw, my 5 year old son is more capable of debate than you are.

There is no denial. You have not provided any evidence to deny. Are you able to comprehend what evidence is, and what denial is? Obviously not.

When you Soulfish (I’m speaking directly to you) finally present some evidence and not your butthurt opinion which are worth exactly nothing, I’ll either agree or deny. Until then you, just you Soulfish, are owned.

Have a good day. Its so obvious I’m living rent free in your head. Too easy… lol

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Legit question, are you sure you're not 15? Just curious.
Very interesting that he avoided a fine for that ridiculous hit on Stafford. And now he's going to avoid a fine for another cheap shot.

Certain teams and players have certain rules. This is nothing new.

Reaction score
Legit question, are you sure you're not 15? Just curious.
Very interesting that he avoided a fine for that ridiculous hit on Stafford. And now he's going to avoid a fine for another cheap shot.

Certain teams and players have certain rules. This is nothing new.

Nope, I’m well into my 40s, but the entire time I have been pretty certain you are.

I’m not saying he has not done things that where fine worthy. I agree he should have gotten a penalty for what he did to DK. I, however, do not believe he did it with the intent to hurt DK. Get him to react yes, but hurt no. I also don’t think he is a “cheap shot artist,” and until you provide evidence he is there is no need to deny anything because you have not presented anything to deny. Do you understand how that works?

Now, I will completely admit that in the heat of the moment there are players on all teams (mine and yours included) that lose their heads and do something stupid, but most don’t do it with the intent to hurt anyone. That appears to be where you and I are hung up.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We can agree to disagree. Nice win, the Niners are the best team in the league right now. I won't deny it.
I also won't deny that I'm an a**hole when it comes to talking about the Niners.

Reaction score
We can agree to disagree. Nice win, the Niners are the best team in the league right now. I won't deny it.

Legit question. If you disagree, why can’t you back it up with facts, data and evidence? It’s simple as that. I will gladly and humbly concede if you do.

Seriously, all the shit talking aside (thats all it is for me), I’ve got nothing personal against you, or anyone else here. I’m just asking you to either back it up, or admit your just pissed off over it. I would be. It’s normal for a fan.

Yeah, right now it appears we are the best, but like all teams we are just an injury away from being terrible. Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL. The higher you are, the higher you fall.