The DK ejection is all over the news online today

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Then you didn't look because right after DK tackles Warner, DK gets up and starts to jog away, Warner then dives at him from behind slamming his head into the ground, that's when DK reacted.

Getting mad over a body slam tackle is just dumb. Warner wasn't going down so DK put all his weight into it. It wasn't even a suplex and not sure what any player is supposed to do differently.

Bottom line, Warner acted like a punk then he lied in the presser about it claiming all he did was tell DK good tackle.
No need to explain, people just make stuff up about DK to fit their narrative. Been that way for a long while.

flv2

Reaction score
Well, that's the issue. DK didn't tackle him, he body slammed him. The ref threw the flag right after the body slam.
Also, I do agree that Warner is a dick and he should have been tossed. It was a dirty shot.
Warner could/should have been flagged rather than tossed. Maybe that would have happened if Metcalf didn't react and commit a 2nd foul afterwards. Maybe the refs decided not to call the Warner and 2nd Metcalf penalties because they didn't want to have the 2 vs 1 penalties offset and thus have Metcalf get away with it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Same Hopkins who trashed his QB & organization, burned every bridge on the way out, received little free agent interest in part due to his age, durability & difficulty.

Same Hopkins that was suspended for PEDs?

Same Hopkins that hasn't outperformed DK in any season since 2019?

Every problem you think DK brings, your getting the same or worse with Hopkins - yet you seem to be fine with it because of talent, which DK is on par with
Nah, this is dot net. DK is the Anti-Christ and isn't even worth a 7th round pick :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
If someone offers a chunk, worth considering. But this get rid of DK stuff is odd. Just MY opinion.
I agree. As I said, I wouldn't give him up for less than a 1st round pick plus. But I don't think anyone would offer us that kind of capital for him unless it was part of some sort of multi player deal.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Someone has said the Jets offered up 2 first rounders. I don't remember that. Can't imagine they would say no to that. Maybe it was early on.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Someone has said the Jets offered up 2 first rounders. I don't remember that. Can't imagine they would say no to that. Maybe it was early on.
I hadn't heard that, either. It's very difficult to believe. It would be close to the points equivalent of what the Dolphins gave up in the Tyreek Hill trade, a first and second rounder, the 29th and 54th overall that were known in advance, 2-4th rounders and a 6th rounder. I'm not sure what the draft points value are on those picks, but it would have to be close to two #1's, especially the Jets, whose 2024 first rounder is going to be in the top 10. No way is Metcalf anywhere close to the same plane as Tyreek Hill.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly, that's something we would remember. And something they would need to legit consider. We already know you think DK is average, so there's that.

Just messin :)

jeremiah

Reaction score
The announcing crew yesterday was pathetic. I had no respect for Greg Olsen coming into the game, now I really don't like the guy. One of the most biased announcing performances by a "neutral" crew I've ever witnessed. Olsen playing patty cake with Kittle before the game was obnoxious. Like we get it Greg, you have beef with the Seahawks because of your one awful season here where you essentially stole millions from the team. Good for you bozo.

"Oh Kittle took a button off my coat. Hahaha." I puked in my mouth.

Their inability to call the game down the middle pushed this narrative against DK. He'll get fined. Warner probably won't because he's a little classless coward.
No doubt. But, can you imagine DK getting blasted for not destroying the guy? Talk about can't win. One side: You need to walk away, stop being so immature!!! The other side: You should have slammed him hard DK!!!
Actually, you leave the rough housing for the O and D Linemen. Wide Receivers and Tight Ends especially need to have the referees on their side, or at least neutral. Many times in the future, he will be interfered with, and the Refs will let it slide. That is what comes from being a tough guy at WR. He has a Nerf brain, in a state of the art Chassis. I would vote to trade him, but I would much rather we get a new HC, let him please be a Offensive minded guru, and let him make the choice. Pete does not deserve to be coaching until he quits. HE IS THE PROBLEM, and why DK is not under control. There is no discipline on that team. Anyone think of someone that was benched, or reported to be in the dog house on a Carroll coached team? No, Gosh darn it, we've got to execute better, keep our heads in the game... rah rah rah.... Now would someone TURN UP THE JAMS....lol

BGHawk

Reaction score
Their use of hyperbole was interesting and their description of what occurred was descriptive but not accurate. I just went back and watched the clip. Warner got the ball. DK tackled him as he was trying to get rid of the ball. The news said he did a WWE take down. I call BS on that. Warner then comes up from behind and pushes DK to the ground after the play. DK takes acceptation and goes after Warner and gets ejected. Warner should have been DQ'd too. DK has a temper as we have seen in the past. I get that. I guess you can argue he should have let things slide. You take a guy down (in this case Warner) however you can. This is football not girls flag football. You can blame DK for a lot of things and be justified but I do not believe this is one of times you can. Warner was a dick.
He's the only dog we got. The rest?..not so much

flv2

Reaction score
Fred Warner has been fined $10,927 for Unnecessary Roughness, so clearly he wasn't an innocent party in this incident and he hasn't gotten away with it. Metcalf has been fined $19,123 for Unsportsmanlike Conduct, no surprise there. It's his 6th fine of the season and 7th fine in the calendar year.

later Edit: Deommodore Lenoir of the 49ers was also fined $5,617 for Unnecessary Roughness relating to the same incident. Smith-Njigba was fined $11,473 for Unnecessary Roughness for a separate incident later in the game.

Last edited: