2019 NFL Draft Thread

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I hope we find at least one difference maker out of this draft.

Rat

Reaction score
Smellyman":1ganth80 said:
Rat":1ganth80 said:
Ugh, don't like that trade down for two fourth rounders. Awful value. Hope I'm wrong.

and 30. great trade

No ****. I clearly wasn't saying that I thought we moved down from 21 to the 4th round. Obviously I was talking about what they got in addition the pick they're trading down to.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
toffee":10w4tw9w said:
chris98251":10w4tw9w said:
2 4th rounders and the 30th, well WR's are our 4th round favorites.

This may not the last of John's trades.
It won’t be. I think they’ll pick at either 29 or 30 and trade the other.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Total befuddlement. Basically all these MOCKS are a total waste of time. One of these years I'll figure that out.

Rat

Reaction score
I'd be very happy if we finished this day with N'Keal Harry and Rock Ya-Sin. Would be a really nice pair at 29/30 if we don't trade down again.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Total befuddlement. Basically all these MOCKS are a total waste of time. One of these years I'll figure that out.

TreeRon

Reaction score

Smellyman

Reaction score
Rat":dfp4k3s2 said:
Smellyman":dfp4k3s2 said:
Rat":dfp4k3s2 said:
Ugh, don't like that trade down for two fourth rounders. Awful value. Hope I'm wrong.

and 30. great trade

No ****. I clearly wasn't saying that I thought we moved down from 21 to the 4th round. Obviously I was talking about what they got in addition the pick they're trading down to.

clear as mud

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
This board is far more entertaining than the draft itself!

Our FO does the same thing every year, dropping out of the first (or at least a few spots), and then don't take the fan-favorites.

Every fan has their pet hopefuls, so someone always ends up broken-hearted. Then we get to hear for ever and after how the FO doesn't draft well (according to those few, anyways). At least it gives this place something to talk about between now and next draft when we wash, rinse, and repeat.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3hzxufho said:
chris98251":3hzxufho said:
justafan":3hzxufho said:
Most of my big hopefuls are gone. I like either WR from osu.But I really want studs on either side of the line. Sweat maybe.

Just because of what happened in Minny with that kid who collapsed I would not go after Sweat.
Agreed. Way too risky.

Report today it was misdiagnosed. Would’ve been a great pick at 21 considering edge is our biggest need.

Smellyman

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":13jh24vn said:
Cyrus12":13jh24vn said:
chris98251":13jh24vn said:
justafan":13jh24vn said:
Most of my big hopefuls are gone. I like either WR from osu.But I really want studs on either side of the line. Sweat maybe.

Just because of what happened in Minny with that kid who collapsed I would not go after Sweat.
Agreed. Way too risky.

Report today it was misdiagnosed. Would’ve been a great pick at 21 considering edge is our biggest need.

That's an agent doing his thing. I would wager

toffee

Reaction score
Smellyman":281mzurz said:
West TX Hawk":281mzurz said:
Cyrus12":281mzurz said:
chris98251":281mzurz said:
Agreed. Way too risky.

That's an agent doing his thing. I would wager

If it turned out to be a real misdiagnose, Sweat should sue the doc at the combine. That said, I think you are right about the agent doing his thing because Sweat didn't challenge from the combine til now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Brown isn't going to have that speed separation in the NFL and has to get off the ball, this could be a one dimensional guy.

Fade

Reaction score
chris98251":valhfli6 said:
Brown isn't going to have that speed separation in the NFL and has to get off the ball, this could be a one dimensional guy.

Their QB can't throw him the ball. Horrible fit for him.

A descent fit for the Seahawks, but I wouldn't want him as I don't think he will stay healthy.