2) How many UDFA's make the final 53?

3) How many Rookies end up starting?

We want names, opinions?

bileever

Reaction score
I'll play!

1) WR #4 and #5: Dareke Young and Jake Bobo

2) 2 UDFAs on roster: Robert Cooper and Jake Bobo

3) 3 rookie starters: Devon Witherspoon--CB, Anthony Bradford--G, JSN--slot (if you can call a slot WR a starter)

I know the WR projections may be bold, but it speaks more to a lack of depth there, and yes, I think we move on from Eskridge because he's too limited of a player.

Besides Cooper and Bobo, I think that Holten Ahlers and CJ Johnson make the practice squad as UDFAs, again due to a lack of depth at those positions. Also Cam Bright and Matt Landers may make the practice squad.

Derick Hall probably doesn't start ahead of Nwosu or Jones, but I think he'll get a lot of snaps and I think he may end up being one of our most high-impact rookies. Oluwatimi has an outside shot of starting at C.

renofox

Reaction score
I'll play!

1) WR #4 and #5: Dareke Young and Jake Bobo

2) 2 UDFAs on roster: Robert Cooper and Jake Bobo

3) 3 rookie starters: Devon Witherspoon--CB, Anthony Bradford--G, JSN--slot (if you can call a slot WR a starter)

I know the WR projections may be bold, but it speaks more to a lack of depth there, and yes, I think we move on from Eskridge because he's too limited of a player.

Besides Cooper and Bobo, I think that Holten Ahlers and CJ Johnson make the practice squad as UDFAs, again due to a lack of depth at those positions. Also Cam Bright and Matt Landers may make the practice squad.

Derick Hall probably doesn't start ahead of Nwosu or Jones, but I think he'll get a lot of snaps and I think he may end up being one of our most high-impact rookies. Oluwatimi has an outside shot of starting at C.
Looks about right. Just add the long snapper to #2.

toffee

Reaction score
On team level:
1. We shall make the playoff.
2. Our offense will finish top 5.
3. Our defense will finish top 10.

On players level:
1. Witherspoon defense rookie of the year.
2. Two 1000 yards RBs.
3. A Nose rotation of Young and Cooper.

OP
OP
Seahawker

Seahawker

Reaction score
Morris, Hall & Young will see significant time in the front seven rotation.
Both Olu and Bradford will compete for a starting position or could wind up playing due to veteran injury.
I think multiple UDFA's will/could push themselves onto the final 53, some candidates.
Lance Boykin CB
Jake Bobo WR
Robert Cooper NT
Jonah Tavai DT
Also think one of the 4 undrafted LBers might have a shot along with LS Chris Stoll.
We could see an unprecedented number of UDFA's make the team due to a stronger than normal talent pool & our pressing cap situation.
The competition for WR #4 & #5 is going to be a dogfight and very interesting. This offense is going to fun to watch.

Last edited: