4 more Hawks on the covid list

getnasty

Reaction score
Looks like Reed, Hyder and Shell are 3 of the 4. My question is if the game was played today would they have missed it?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
getnasty":3egq47b7 said:
Looks like Reed, Hyder and Shell are 3 of the 4. My question is if the game was played today would they have missed it?
They need to postpone the game again. Checks to see if Seattle is on the “legacy teams list”, not there.
Nevermind, carry on.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
The delay gives time for our important players to be put on the list while giving time for their important player to get off the list.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
And there’s a chance that we can have even more positive tests tomorrow, while most of the Rams players will be set to be back by Tuesday.

Zero chance this game gets rescheduled again though unless Stafford ends up on the list. But anyone who believes the NFL can be biased is apparently a conspiracy theorist.

Rat

Reaction score
We're going to be lost without Kerry "Half of a Sack in 13 Games" Hyder Jr.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
Rat":1fnv48m2 said:

He's started pretty much every game this year i think. He might not be huge hut DJ Reed is a killer.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Losing Reed really sucks, especially w/the WR's that the almighty Rams have. I wonder if they will float in mid-air to the stadium? I mean, the Rams are clearly unstoppable :?

Rat

Reaction score
getnasty":2tcyv3tg said:
Rat":2tcyv3tg said:

He's started pretty much every game this year i think. He might not be huge hut DJ Reed is a killer.

I've been very impressed with Reed this year. I thought his performance last season, basically coming off the street, was admirable, but I was concerned he might get exposed in a more prominent role. He has more than held up consistently guarding feature recievers.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Bryan Mone has now been added to the Covid list. Total of 9 Seahawks on the covid list.