49ers/Packers

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
We kept Dee Eskridge over Bo Melton???? Why Pete why?
That's what I'M SAYING. I was very upset when Packers poached Bo Melton and Pete just let them without elevating him and keeping him safe.

NoGain

Reaction score
Wow! GB has a chance here. I'm not a big fan of Purdy playing from behind. GB has really impressed me these playoffs. Team on the rise. Come what may tonight.

James in PA

Reaction score
Ok, I was highly annoyed when GB barely beat us out for the final wildcard spot. But does ANYONE seriously think the Hawks would have been able to crush Dallas then be leading SF in the 3rd? The better team got in.

NoGain

Reaction score
Ok, I was highly annoyed when GB barely beat us out for the final wildcard spot. But does ANYONE seriously think the Hawks would have been able to crush Dallas then be leading SF in the 3rd?
No.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Ok, I was highly annoyed when GB barely beat us out for the final wildcard spot. But does ANYONE seriously think the Hawks would have been able to crush Dallas then be leading SF in the 3rd? The better team got in.

Yup. I concur.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Got to give the Packers D credit, they are getting to Brock and affecting his throws.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Purdy except for this last play has looked like crap. Wow McAffrey finally showed up.

NoGain

Reaction score
McCaffrey is so effing good. Keeps Purdy from freaking out.