About Those Uniforms...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As a graphic designer by profession, it really bothers me that the XFL chose a design team that would be so obtuse to allow a uniform design that looks so similar in color scheme to a well known rival of the Seattle area in the Denver Broncos. You want an example of a top shelf design team? Look no further than the people who designed the Seattle Kraken logo/uniforms/color scheme. Tremendous. Pays tribute to the region without stealing any palette from the other local pro teams.

The green accent is okay but the primary orange (especially the home jerseys) is so off brand it's stunning to me. No, I'm not asking for them to look like the Seahawks Part 2, but sheesh, can you not incorporate the main color as one that is synonymous with a well known rival in this sports town for 3 decades?

Look at the Texas XFL teams. They have a color scheme that hints and tips the cap to their NFL big brothers without being copy cats.

If there's ever a petition to get the Dragons to have a better, more regional color scheme, let me know where to sign.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I fully agree On Seattle. I couldn’t believe they did that given the fanbase had energized their hatred of Denver.

With the Texas teams, The Roughnecks unis are straight up Oilers knockoffs and I bet they sell more of them. The Brahmas have nice execution, the Renegrades blue looks the color they’d paint an outhouse.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
TBH I think the Battlehawks have the best Uni's in the XFL. The blue looks good IMO. I didn't think I'd like the baby blue with silver helmets but I think they make it work. It must be in the inner seahawk in me.

Last edited: