Action Green

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
We are going all green on Thanksgiving. Please try not to waste that wonderful food by tossing your cookies during the game. 😂
If they play another game like they just did, I may be reaching for the Hot Pink Pepto

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Disgusting...might as well start Lock too then...
GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!! I LOVE the 'Action Green"....Reminds me of 71 years ago (when I was a mere 5 Year Old...When me and my >>>>>ALIVE & LOVING FAMILY<<<<<< lived LESS than a half Mile South from where the stadium now stands..OMG, The Memories....Dad drove a fuel Oil delivery Truck while my Mom worked in a Vegetable Stand in downtown Seattle .. I recall seeing >>>>Action Green Taxicabs<<<<< along side the bus that we were riding on in Downtown Seattle....AND IT STUCK!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!! I LOVE the 'Action Green"....Reminds me of 71 years ago (when I was a mere 5 Year Old...When me and my >>>>>ALIVE & LOVING FAMILY<<<<<< lived LESS than a half Mile South from where the stadium now stands..OMG, The Memories....Dad drove a fuel Oil delivery Truck while my Mom worked in a Vegetable Stand in downtown Seattle .. I recall seeing >>>>Action Green Taxicabs<<<<< along side the bus that we were riding on in Downtown Seattle....AND IT STUCK!!
They are terrible..period..

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Lots of great memories of games in the fluorescent greens. Tyler Lockett's miracle endzone catch. Jon Ryan's fake punt, run, bobble play.

Um, that's all I can remember for now.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Russ jukes and dekes the Cardinals out of their socks, then tosses one to Baldwin, whos makes a phenomenal catch and run way down the field.

There was also a play when Penny ran to the sideline and back again. He ran about 80 yards with a gain of 17. LOL.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Russ jukes and dekes the Cardinals out of their socks, then tosses one to Baldwin, whos makes a phenomenal catch and run way down the field.

There was also a play when Penny ran to the sideline and back again. He ran about 80 yards with a gain of 17. LOL
Ahh THE GOOD OL' DAYS when I was but a young whippersnapper of 69 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
OHHHH!!, A sad but ABSOLUTELY TRUE STORY folks....I scrimped and saved, did without for neigh-on a week (This is gunna make some of y'all's butts scrunch-up a little), BUT, I drove over to the Liquor Store today...........AND IT WAS CLOSED FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!! WHF!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I know it's devastating news (almost as bad as the Seahawks wearing the 'Action Green' uniforms, but HEY! such is the life of a TRUE SEAHAWKS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

GemCity

Reaction score
I did them…and at the same time, we look like glowsticks.