Super Quick Hits

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
-- DK is just not as good as many think he is. It's time we realize he's living off of his "Speciman" label and physique. None of that matters if you can't catch the damn ball.

-- I don't want to hear it ever again how we have a great record in those hideous neon green uniforms. Retire them already. The only thing worse than an embarrassing loss at home on Thanksgiving against our division rival is losing at home on Thanksgiving against our division rival in THOSE UGLY ASS UNIFORMS.

-- Preface: We did not lose this game because of bad officiating. However, that NON PI call with JSN in the end zone was egregious and would have put us 1st and Goal at the 1, and likely we would have scored, making it a 24-17 ballgame and a whole lot more interesting. The refs need to become FULL TIME EMPLOYEES and they need to be held accountable for egregious calls or non calls, period. It will never happen but a man can dream.

-- Honest question. Was Geno healthy enough to play in this game?

-- I saw waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many 9ers fans in the stands. Unacceptable, I don't care how good the 9ers are. I get it was Thanksgiving, our first ever home game on that day but damn, that's a lot of Seahawks fans that gave up their tickets for the game.

-- Can't wait to hear Pete and company's same old BS..."We had our opportunities but didn't execute..." "I expected we would perform better", and my personal favorite..."We just didn't execute like we are capable..." (Barf emoji here)

-- Is it me or is Waldron just not very good as a OC?

-- You are who your record says you are. We are 6-5. That's about right. Like it or not we are an AVERAGE team. We SHOULD be so much more but blame coaching, scheme, discipline, officiating...At the end of the day we are who we are.

-- 6-8 sounds about right in 3 weeks. I think we can finish on a three game win streak which makes us 9-8 and likely a wildcard shot. Then again I thought we would be 11-6 this year so what the hell do I know?

Fade

Reaction score
Waldron needs to go.
Pete needs to go. hahahahahaahah
-- DK is just not as good as many think he is. It's time we realize he's living off of his "Speciman" label and physique. None of that matters if you can't catch the damn ball.

-- I don't want to hear it ever again how we have a great record in those hideous neon green uniforms. Retire them already. The only thing worse than an embarrassing loss at home on Thanksgiving against our division rival is losing at home on Thanksgiving against our division rival in THOSE UGLY ASS UNIFORMS.

-- Preface: We did not lose this game because of bad officiating. However, that NON PI call with JSN in the end zone was egregious and would have put us 1st and Goal at the 1, and likely we would have scored, making it a 24-17 ballgame and a whole lot more interesting. The refs need to become FULL TIME EMPLOYEES and they need to be held accountable for egregious calls or non calls, period. It will never happen but a man can dream.

-- Honest question. Was Geno healthy enough to play in this game?

-- I saw waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many 9ers fans in the stands. Unacceptable, I don't care how good the 9ers are. I get it was Thanksgiving, our first ever home game on that day but damn, that's a lot of Seahawks fans that gave up their tickets for the game.

-- Can't wait to hear Pete and company's same old BS..."We had our opportunities but didn't execute..." "I expected we would perform better", and my personal favorite..."We just didn't execute like we are capable..." (Barf emoji here)

-- Is it me or is Waldron just not very good as a OC?

-- You are who your record says you are. We are 6-5. That's about right. Like it or not we are an AVERAGE team. We SHOULD be so much more but blame coaching, scheme, discipline, officiating...At the end of the day we are who we are.

-- 6-8 sounds about right in 3 weeks. I think we can finish on a three game win streak which makes us 9-8 and likely a wildcard shot. Then again I thought we would be 11-6 this year so what the hell do I know?

Geno stinks at the deep ball this year. The guy needs to start eating meat again, or a Snickers, or somethin'. Because he was a really good deep ball passer last year.

The offense the entire time, predating Waldron--has no ability to feature WRs. D.K. would be lethal on a team that motioned him, and lined him up all over the field. Especially on throws over the middle. The Seahawks don't throw there. Instead they line him up at X, and throw him 9 routes outside the numbers. Hard to get into a rhythm at all this way, especially if the QB can't accurately make that throw consistently.

Xxx

Reaction score

Geno stinks at the deep ball this year. The guy needs to start eating meat again, or a Snickers, or somethin'. Because he was a really good deep ball passer last year.

The offense the entire time, predating Waldron--has no ability to feature WRs. D.K. would be lethal on a team that motioned him, and lined him up all over the field. Especially on throws over the middle. The Seahawks don't throw there. Instead they line him up at X, and throw him 9 routes outside the numbers. Hard to get into a rhythm at all this way, especially if the QB can't accurately make that throw consistently.
I saw that too, doesn’t eat meat… c’mon man he’s a dork. I know that’s ignorant to say but I don’t care he’s a friggin dork

Xxx

Reaction score

Nailed it again. Dk is a weapon that’s not being used

Xxx

Reaction score

Imagine if the niners had dk

Optimus25

Reaction score
If we wanted a touchdown on the non PI call series we shouldn’t have pissed away a down with a short field side toss to charbonnet. The JSN play should have been 1st down and then 2 more tries of a similar, aggressive play call.

I was too over the top pissed at Shane to care about the JSN play by that point.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
If we wanted a touchdown on the non PI call series we shouldn’t have pissed away a down with a short field side toss to charbonnet. The JSN play should have been 1st down and then 2 more tries of a similar, aggressive play call.

I was too over the top pissed at Shane to care about the JSN play by that point.
Yeah if the offense could have done more than just drool on the field that could have been a competitive game that Seattle has a shot at. Instead it's 4 more quarters of the exact same poor football we've seen for weeks on end. The same garbage plays with the same garbage results.