Adams Did Not Practice yesterday

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
This stretch of next 5 games is when we need him most. Figures. Murphy's law bites again. But, better late than never. On the bright side, if we can get through the next five in good shape without him we're sitting pretty for what follows, including contract negotiations.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Demarrious Randall promoted, has a lot of experience, and can help out with Diggs and Neal. We're 5-0, best not to rush back one of our best players and further the injury.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Groin issues can last weeks. I had it in high school and fought it all season long. It worries me. Not my groin still but Jamall’s

rjdriver

Reaction score
Momofantv":14a16hdo said:
Worst trade in the history of Seahawks, dude is going to bail out of here for money when we don’t give it to him after this season. When he does John needs fired for this, hire someone the dude from the ravens have trained

The front office made this trade knowing he was not a rental. He will be paid by the Seahawks. A lot. He's not a "win this season" guy like Clowney was. The Hawks have always put tremendous priority and value on defensive back players. PC/JS have never not signed a great secondary player to that first big extension while they are young. We paid Earl, Kam, and Richard (close to) league leading contracts (at the time) and we will do the same with Adams.

Bobby won't be on the books forever and to win it all, you need a few superstars, just not too many ($$$$). In my opinion, we can't win a Super Bowl this year without a healthy Adams in the postseason. I can't see us winning three or four games in a row against elite teams and players (Rodgers, Brees, Brady) without Adams.

Point being, if he stabilizes the defense enough to help us find a way to another Lombardi in the next year or two, there is no way he can be considered a bad trade. Especially when you consider that those first rounders literally look like they are going be very high picks now that Russ has carte blanche.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Momofantv":24cb0jvj said:
Worst trade in the history of Seahawks, dude is going to bail out of here for money when we don’t give it to him after this season. When he does John needs fired for this, hire someone the dude from the ravens have trained

LOL first off all, part of the reason he was so expensive is he has TWO years left. So he's stuck here at least two years.

And if WE choose to extend him this off season, it will be like we've done with other contracts where it adds on to the back end of this deal, so we'll still get the bargain next year, with the big money being a signing bonus and as part of the future years.

Stop complaining, I said it in another thread, I tell my 6 year old all the time you have it SO much better than I did when I was a kid.

Just enjoy it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":331ibd8x said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1319732988058324993[/tweet]
Well that sucks. Right move, but we could really have used a healthy JA Sunday night.

Osprey

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3gajimwy said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1319732988058324993[/tweet]

Strangely, EyeUpati being out worries me more than Adams.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The good news is Pete saying consensus is that it's better to wait until next week and that he's really close means we should be able to put the any fear of surgery or out long term to rest.

ivotuk

Reaction score
RockinHawks":16vgn4ao said:
Demarrious Randall promoted, has a lot of experience, and can help out with Diggs and Neal. We're 5-0, best not to rush back one of our best players and further the injury.

Former 1st Round pick. Green Bay let him go when he wanted a huge contract. I think he's been humbled